Cell Chamber?

21 posts

Flag Post

I’m sure its been asked, but I’m not searching through pages of forums to find the answer. What is the Cell Chamber?

Flag Post

old mission drop component, like casings. tho i dunno why do we still get em.

Flag Post

Devs like to troll their user-base :)

Flag Post

Where are folks getting these from (a specific mission or were they just not convereted over with the “update to the update” that converted all the rest of the components)?

-Pip

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealPip:

Where are folks getting these from (a specific mission or were they just not convereted over with the “update to the update” that converted all the rest of the components)?

-Pip

dunno … didn’t really keep track of where I got them… I got like 2 of them before the update… now I get 5 of them now… not all in 1 go, but get it gradually over time :o
some ppl say tourney, but I can’t say for sure.

Flag Post

Mission 168 gives Cell Chamber and Pistons.
Mission 169 gives only Pistons.

Flag Post

im grinding only m169 for pistons, and i keep getting CCs/Cs. Though they are not shown on “u received” box, like pistons are, they just randomly increase their ammount in store/collections/components.

Flag Post

I got one of them from (I think) collecting tourny money and stuff. Although possibly I just didn’t realise after grinding a mission ^^ as in Lily’s post

Flag Post

i have 3C/10CC right now. gonna do 169 10 times. brb 5 mins

still 3/10. hm. well, probably, i was getting em from arena, but im not sure.. i will grind arena tomorrow for 700+ rating and i will keep an eye on C/CC

Flag Post

forgot to post. i ve spent 200nrg/100stmn on 10 m169s/faction fights and i got …
wtf…
im pretty sure i had only 11 cell chambers after dumping. then i joined 2h tourney and was playing it for 100 mins → +5 m169s/10 faction fights, and now i have 12 CC.
so, it might be dropped from:
a) mission 169
b) faction fight
c) tournament fight
d) claiming tournament reward

Flag Post

what do they even do though? i have one but i haven’t seen anything i can use it for

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonrorce4ever:

what do they even do though? i have one but i haven’t seen anything i can use it for

They don’t do anything. They are obsolete items that used to be part of every recipe. Now they simply look pretty in your inventory.

Flag Post

I’ve only been doing 190 Piston grinds and Standard tourneys and I have 1 Casing and 6x Cell Chambers. It is possible I had them and didn’t notice though I think I would have. While they don’t do anything I would like to know exactly how I got them just in case devs troll hard and bring them back for future craftable cards.

Flag Post

Did anyone else got casing and cell chamber after the last update? Because I didn’t have them before and now I do.

Flag Post

As far as I know, it’s gotten from getting into top 1-5% in tourneys.

Flag Post

Maybe that is how I got it, thanks for info .

Flag Post

I am absolutely sure they are got for top 5% or above in 24 hour tornies. I checked before and afer I claimed my reward, and had gained a casing

Flag Post

Cell chamber for 2h, casing for 24h. Or the other way around, not sure. Both are useless, anyhow.

Flag Post

are they going to turn into something else?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fsjs:

are they going to turn into something else?

yes pls, don’t give us something and take it away without compensation !! NEVER !! :O

Flag Post

top1 in tourney – casing
top5 – cell chamber