Skill Suggestions!

46 posts

Flag Post

Post your suggestions to Tyrant!
Photoshopped or edited images are encouraged :)

Silence -
Acts like jam and is the opposite of immobilize:
50% Chance to Silence a random active card effect on the field for one turn.
Silence All-
50% Chance to Silence every active card effects on the field for one turn.

Enhance -
Promotes an assault card’s active or passive skill:
i.e. Armor I turns to Armor II
i.e. Strike I turns to Strike II
i.e. Weaken I turns to Weaken II
etc. etc.

Flag Post

Charm
Like Chaos, except it makes enemy assault use positive skills (heal, rally, protect) on your units instead.

Mutate -
Gain a random skill of a randomly targeted enemy assault.

Flag Post

Corruption :
like jam, 50%
give the control to an opponent units for one turn – xeno unique skill

Necro:
regen one random unit (chaos can be use on it) – xeno unique skill

Multiplication:
duplicate a bloodthirsty once a turn – blood unique skill

Blood power
if the unit lost 1 hp, his damage increase by one .. – bloodthirsthy unique skill

Illusion
create a similar card – 50% chance – (no damage to opponent card) – kill after 2 turns – Imperial unique skill

Hide
a random card can’t be hit by strike for one turn – no protect and hind in the same time – raider unique skill

No more protect for other faction except righteous ..

STOP MULTI skills for whole factions.
1 skill = 1 faction

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yzul:

Corruption :
like jam, 50%
give the control to an opponent units for one turn – xeno unique skill

Necro:
regen one random unit (chaos can be use on it) – xeno unique skill

Multiplication:
duplicate a bloodthirsty once a turn – blood unique skill

Blood power
if the unit lost 1 hp, his damage increase by one .. – bloodthirsthy unique skill

Illusion
create a similar card – 50% chance – (no damage to opponent card) – kill after 2 turns – Imperial unique skill

Hide
a random card can’t be hit by strike for one turn – no protect and hind in the same time – raider unique skill

No more protect for other faction except righteous ..

STOP MULTI skills for whole factions.
1 skill = 1 faction

you gave bt 2 skills xeno 2 skills, none for the righteous, 1 for imperials and 1 for raiders. this doesn’t seem fair.

Flag Post

Fuse
combines an adjacent card if they have Fuse. Oldest takes Priority.
Both cards have to load and they both gain skills, health, and attack. – Bloodthirsty

Restore
Heals commander – Righteous and Imperial
Restore I: gives 1 Health etc. etc

Retreat
Returns to user’s hand a random assault card from their side. -Imperials and Raiders

Immunity
Gives a allied assualt card full immunity to enfebble, chaos, jam, immobilize, poison, etc etc. -Righteous Unique

Learn
Structure preferable card: A random assualt card learns a new active skill at the first degree.
Strike 1, Weaken 1, Jam, Intercept etc etc. -Xeno and Bloodthirsty

Reinforce
Gives a random assault card bonus health, thus increasing their cap. – Raider unique

Reroute
On play skill, switches positions a loaded assault card with this card. -Xeno unique

Discourage
Strips a card of a random skill for the rest of the match or until cleansed. -Bloodthirsty and Xeno

Delay
Targets a random enemy assault card and increases thier standy timer.

Flag Post

Precision
Combat-Modifier
Modifies all activation skills on this card to be able to be player selected. (ie. strike 2’s target can be picked) and the activation has only 25% chance to be evaded

Convert
Activation Skill

Originally posted by Marine851:
(Convert: turns random card into Righteous permanently, like Infuse)

Engorge X
Damage-Dependant
When card kills opponent unit, refill health, cleanse itself, and increase maximuim Hp by X

-on Damage
Skill Modifier
This skill modifier activates when the card takes damage from any source. Unlike on death, if the unit is killed, this skill will not activate. (ex. 1/2/1 Strike 1 on Damage, Strike 2 on Death. This card will use strike 1 if damaged 1 and strike 2 if attacked 2.)

Divert
Defense
Sort of like Intercept but for standard attacks. Imagine the trollage= 7/7/4 Flying, Intercept, Evade, Divert, Refresh

Fate
Activation
Instantly kills a selected opponent assualt and one of your assualt cards
Note: This is OP but in would only be on unique actions or legendary 4 turns with no defensive skill+low Hp

-Self
Skill Modifier
Uses an activation skill on itself such as strike 1 (strike self 1)

Morph
Activation Skill
Picks a random hostile assualt and copies oppent attack onto itself.

Copy
Activation Skill
Picks a random hostile structure’s skill and uses it. Imagine the trollage= 3/5/2 Morph, Copy, Mimic

Borrow
Activation Skill
Uses any friendly unit’s activation skill.

Cowardice X
Negative Combat-Modifer
If the enemy has more assault units than you, decrease your own attack (opposite of valor)

Last Breath
Defensive
If card hp gets to zero, neutralize all attempts to heal this card but postpone death for 1 turn and make card invincible during then. also Jam, Silence and Immobilize will not work against this card.

Disrupt
Activation
Make target opponent assault card attack ally next turn.

Focus
Defensive
Take all friendly activation skills (rally, heal, protect, etc.) and focus them all on itself.

Shielded X
Defensive
Reduces or Negates effects of enemy activation skills and amplifes allied ones. (shielded 1 negates strike 1 but reduces weaken 2 to weaken 1).
Chaos=only can be nullified by shielded 3
Cleanse=cleanses allied units as well
Enfeeble=reduced by rating of shield and enfeeble
Heal=increases by rating of shield and heal
Jam=reduces proc rate to 25% if shield is 2 or 1 and is nullified if shield is 3
Mimic=50% chance to be evaded by shield 1 and is nullified by 2 and 3
Protect=increased by rating of shield and protect
Rally=increased by rating of shield and rally
Repair=increased by rating of shield and repair
Shock (I know that this is obsolete because it is only on commanders.)=reduced by rating of shock and shield
Siege=reduced by rating of siege and shield
Strike=reduced by rating of strike and shield
Supply=Supplies the unit back and both units are completely healed
Weaken=reduced by rating of weaken and shield

Defend
Activation
Random friendly assault is chosen. Chosen assualt is defended from every skill and all damage, but all incoming skills and damage is rerouted to the defender. Skill lasts for one turn like protect but if defender dies, skill is negated.

Sacrifice
Activation
Destroys this card and a random enemy structure.

Armaggedon
Activation
Appears only on 1 legendary action. Skill kills all unitsand structures, hostile or friendly, but reduces allied commander’s hp by 5.

Destiny X
Activation
Take X random assualts on your side and X assualts on the enemy team and have them switch sides.

Halt X
Activation
Picks a random enemy assault and adds X to their timer. 9if card is active, make it inactive)

Flag Post

how do you delete posts? Cause I need to delete this accidental one.

Flag Post

Memory→ Activation, Removes this card and replaces it with random felled ally card. {Legendarys ONLY.}

Flag Post

Wow, i liked quite a lot of skills, heres my opinion:
Fate (but i think it should be a random’s opponents assault card and one of your own random as well!)
Delay (should also have one for structure not just assault!)
Retreat (should be all factions, great idea!)

Flag Post

disarm X (anti-beserk)(damage-dependant)
when this assault unit damages an enemy assault unit, permanently decreases attack of the damaged unit

Ex assault unit:

The absorber 3/8/4 legendary xeno
beserk 2
disarm 2
leech 3

unite (commander raid only skill)(anti-infuse)(activation)
target an allied assault unit, all skills will become non-especific (Ex: heal raider 1 becomes heal 1, strike all imperial 1 becomes strike all 1)

Ex raid commander:

Skylar righteous 25hp

protect all 1
rally all 1
unite

Flag Post

Stoic X: Damage-Dependent: When this unit receives any damage permanently raise Attack by X. [Some people just bottle it all up, and then explode.]

Comrade X: Passive: When an ally assault unit is destroyed, permanently raise Attack and HP by X. [Your friends are getting killed out there. Avenge them!]

Sabotage X: Damage-Dependent: Decreases any defensive skills on the card attacked by this card based on the damage done. [3 Attack → Armored 2 = 1 Damage. This reduces Armored 2 to Armored 1. Same can be applied to Regen or Refresh. Regen reduces to a lower amount of HP to regenerate to and Refresh has its HP cap lowered by the damage. That only affects unit with Refresh. TL;DR: Defensive skills go lower, Refresh units have lower HP cap after damage.]

Flag Post

Here are two aimed at reducing RNG.

Lockdown: Activation Skill. If target enemy has any skills that have a 50% chance to succeed [Including passive ones: Tribute, Payback, Regeneration, Evade, Flying, Immobilize, Jam, Flurry, etc.], their success rate is dropped to 0% for one allied and one enemy turn. Lockdown cannot be evaded, but it can be canceled by…

Calibrate: Activation Skill. If target allied unit has any skills that have a 50% chance to succeed, the rate goes to 100% for one allied and one enemy turn.

If Calibrate hits a target with Lockdown, or Lockdown hits a target with Calibrate, they cancel each other out, and the unit is un-Lockdowned and un-Calibrated.

Flag Post

during activation skills: skills that only activate while the card is activating like a 0/9/4 during activation strike card would strike for the first 4 turns till it activated

Flag Post

Sacrifice
Activation
Destroys this card and a random enemy structure.

Armaggedon
Activation
Appears only on 1 legendary action. Skill kills all unitsand structures, hostile or friendly, but reduces allied commander’s hp by 5.

Bravery X
Combat-Modifier
The first time this card attacks, add X attack.

Flag Post

Destiny X
Activation
Take X random assualts on your side and X assualts on the enemy team and have them switch sides.

Flag Post

Wow, I never expected so much feedback from this forum!

I love all these ideas everyone is coming up with, esp. tanknuclear’s.
My personal favorites would be
Sacrifice as posted by Tanknuclear
and
Memory as posted bu AbyssllChain

Here are some more suggestions:
Taunt
Activation skill –
Forces Adj. Assault card to attack (if any skills, they will be activated)

Decay X
Negative passive –
This Unit loses X health points every time the player ends their turn.
Only descent if the unit has high health points

Forbid
Commander or Unique Structure passive skill -
Negates all skills for every card on the field besides this one and action cards.
Acts like Skill drain for YuGiOh but for all cards and no penalty

Mercy
Assault card passive skill -
When the unit getting attacked has only 1 Health Point, all damage done to this card and the Adj card are nagated.

Flag Post

Undertake
Assault card passive skill
when the unit with Undertake was attacked and destoryed
50% of chance to destory the opponent’s unit as well

Flag Post

undertake is dumb, id run 10 undertake units in my def deck

Flag Post
Originally posted by Serenade_Q:

Enhance -
Promotes an assault card’s active or passive skill:
i.e. Armor I turns to Armor II
i.e. Strike I turns to Strike II
i.e. Weaken I turns to Weaken II
etc. etc.

Enhance…not sure about the choice of name…all those spam mails have kind of ruined that word over the years.
I could imagine Longshot and X-5 Penetrator to be upgraded with enhance though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JVl0535:

undertake is dumb, id run 10 undertake units in my def deck

So it can be a unique card skill
and I kindo forgot about the raito

Flag Post

The only new skill i care to see is something called like.. Decay, or termites or something i dont care.. It would Poison Structures.. so long BoD

Flag Post

anyone ever suggested something that would have 50% chance to prevent enemy commander activation skills on next turn? too OP?

Flag Post

Endearment→ Activation, When this card dies by normal, or counter, damage it has 50% chance of reviving, whilst giving the card that killed it the fear ability. After the first turn of revival there is a 50% chance it will die permanently.{Kinda works like Regenerate but with perks and drops.}

Flag Post

Recoil X

when card attacks deals damage to self
for op cards like refresh cards and high attacks

Flag Post

by the way on a refresh card stoic would be overpowered