[PETITION] We should all get 1000 WB

191 posts

Flag Post

I am so tired of buying packs and the actual chances of getting a GOOD card in it. Enclave just sucks and gold gets tiring and useless after a while. Please give me and everyone else 1000 WB so we can buy good cards from the vault. This has just been mentioned too many times, devs need to act.

Flag Post

signed!!!

Flag Post

signed X infinity

Flag Post

100% signed. throw in God’s recliner and we’ll call it a deal.

Flag Post

signed

Flag Post

Pffft… One thousand warbonds, one shmousand shmarbonds…

I hereby vote that synapticon gives me development lead role and unlimited access to their kred income.

Flag Post

How about 10000 WB? That would be more reasonable.

Flag Post

unreasonable or not, they do owe us at least 50 WBs for the last 2 updates they stiffed us on

Flag Post

signed

Flag Post

oh a more reasonable note where’s the 25WB for phobos aftermath?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by shian:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Viiew:

Check out other good card games. Most packs are cash only and you get to buy gold pack once a week from extensive grinding. After playing other CCG or TCG, I think Tyrant is very generous for the players.

Eredan
http://www.kongregate.com/games/feerik/eredan-itcg?acomplete=eradan

Clash: Rise of the Heroes
http://www.kongregate.com/games/makingfun/clash-rise-of-the-heroes

why drag in TCGs? a game with trading is literally new way collect cards unlike CCGs. so bringing in TCGs to compare which is more “generous” dont seem to be too appropriate since the way things work can really be diffferent.
btw, when comparing which developer is “nicer/generous” reality is more like which is more desperate for money and which is more willing to listen to players. And if u want to a see a real less $$ face CCG it should be “Elements”.
Lastly, if a TCG/CCG does not require grinding or real $$ to play, that game will be dead in 3 days. the irritating part is actually when u throw in 101% effort of grinding and get back 99% crap, thats what make a bunch of CCG sux.
SIGNED THIS PETITION XD even though it will never happen ><

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

God doesn’t need a recliner. Also God exists simultaneously in three different places and so cannot possibly fit onto one recliner. You heathen.

Flag Post

Why should they give us all warbonds? They aren’t obligated to do so, after all, it’s their way of income and it’s their game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shian:

What about all the other expansions before that the’ve sniffed us on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacachomp:

God doesn’t need a recliner. Also God exists simultaneously in three different places and so cannot possibly fit onto one recliner. You heathen.

in three different places each while on his recliner. u santa claus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacachomp:

thats why its “God’s recliner” its the one chair that he can sit in despite existing in multiple places at once

Flag Post

And make me a sandwich.

Flag Post

why not? :)
+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by QueensKnight:

signed!!!

+1

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

Signed.

Flag Post

lol +1

Flag Post

I’d rather they MASSIVELY improved the game. Or made it a TCG (even a WB fee to swap / give cards). Much better than 1k WB, which will run out, after a couple of updates, or sooner, and will leave you no better off.

As neither of the two things above a remotely possible, +1 to the op, even though it is likely that I am taking this too literally, and that the op is trolling :/

btw, have you seen this: Check out how much it costs to get the legendaries: http://haileon.com/TyrantPacks