One more potential bot faction to keep an eye on...

62 posts

Flag Post

Casual Zone was recently hit by my faction, and they were ridiculously active. Look, I’m not a fansite groupie, so I’m not going to go post tons of random pictures of graphs that like 3 of you will understand, but trust me. I’ve been in numerous wars with MoM, so I know how bots look and act.

Mostly, I’d like to make this thread to warn anyone who declare on them to make sure that they have enough active members online. We barely etched out a victory, but things could have easily gone the other way. Be safe, and good luck, everyone!

If anyone else has evidence to add to mine, feel free to post it.

Flag Post

Yes, I noticed this. They have some very funny names too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ralkkdillon:

I’ve literally never seen any of them posting in the forum, in public chat, in faction chat, or on IRC. Good find!

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

I’ve been in numerous wars with MoM, so I know how bots look and act.

There’s a hidden meaning here. Not sure If I’m getting it though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

you’re overthinking it

Flag Post

i resent this >:P

Flag Post

I’ve literally never seen any of them posting in the forum, in public chat, in faction chat, or on IRC. Good find!

I’ve been in more wars against MoM than you have and according to Ralkk I can’t tell a bot from a toaster, your argument is invalid.

Flag Post

We were recently hit by OOHnirav’s faction.
They were ridiculously active. I’ve been in numerous wars with -dulo- and FluffyBunnyBrigade, so I know how bots look and act.

Mostly, I’d like to make this thread to warn anyone who declare on them to make sure that they have enough active members online. Be safe, and good luck, everyone!
;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by rolere:

I’ve been in more wars against MoM than you have and according to Ralkk I can’t tell a bot from a toaster, your argument is invalid.

shadevarr, I think you posted on your alt’s account by accident.

Flag Post

We are tracking net points and periodically kick inactives. Thats why we have strong playerbase. NiteSwordsman and NappyDugout joined maybe a week or so ago… UndeadFlyingBrain has -2500 net pts for the last 30 wars, I think we’ll kick him. Btw a lot of people that were previously in top factions join us. Not all of them active enough ofc.
Dont know why we dont have forum trolls in our faction ;) Thats just how it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maxkan:

They were ridiculously active. I’ve been in numerous wars with -dulo- and FluffyBunnyBrigade, so I know how bots look and act.

Mostly, I’d like to make this thread to warn anyone who declare on them to make sure that they have enough active members online. Be safe, and good luck, everyone!
;)

The one on the left is the attacking faction. The one on the right is getting a def war.

draw your own conclusions.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Anyone with even the most rudimentary education in psychology should be able to determine the reason behind maxkan being so passive-aggressively defensive.

I’m about ready to take this to the devs, but if anyone else would like to share indisputable evidence to add to the pile, I’d appreciate any help to my case.

Flag Post

Anyone with even the most rudimentary education in psychology should be able to determine the reason behind maxkan being so passive-aggressively defensive.

I’m about ready to take this to the devs, but if anyone else would like to share indisputable evidence to add to the pile, I’d appreciate any help to my case.

Good luck with that.
I’m not going to have troll competition here.

Flag Post

Yeah, like that’s going to happen.

Flag Post

I present the evidence:
http://tyrant.40in.net/kg/faction.php?b=members&sid=9028ba4aVq9w

Click it and see for yourself. There are many players who aren’t that high of a level. I can identify them as the bots.

Flag Post

Aksala bots too! Look at these names:

And look at these even scores:

Flag Post

Yeah, like that’s going to happen.

Instead, he’s going to take the high ground and bad-mouth me in other threads. What a mature guy!

Flag Post

Undeadflyinbrain was the leader of my first ever faction, Vindicator.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lonelyterrorist:

Undeadflyinbrain was the leader of my first ever faction, Vindicator.

no wonder he left for better places

Flag Post

I was with greyjones in my first faction Knights Templar

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mohoni:

I was with greyjones in my first faction Knights Templar

That means you are a bot too!

Flag Post

I really do not understand the thread of this post. We are (very) active, dedicated and (many of us) skilled members. That’s all :)

Regards!

Flag Post

;)

you know how bots look and act?
i got long flowing hair and a long beard, living in a hippie community in the woods.
i sit on my divan, sometimes choking from the incense and press “do again”, for this is the only true way to nirvana. auto-fight. sometimes i chant some overtones.
i am in FBB and i m not a bot.

batman would be ashamed of you.

so stop crapping on your karma and confess.

you will feel much better.

Flag Post

Frame, Flame and Fame!

Seriously there was a fire in my neighbourhood just now…… (>.<)