Saved up 1,000,000 gold. What to buy?

69 posts

Flag Post

Decided to save up until I need to buy something, but haven’t found anything I needed.

I haven’t bought the level 50/75 energy increases, but seeing as I would only ever be at max energy once a day (I’m only usually on for 4/5 hours a day, but consistently on during that time, so I never max out energy) I don’t think I’ll buy it.

I don’t think I need to buy homeworld packs. Only bought 4, but I managed to get Engulf, Boundless Blight, Gaia and Arms Depot. (And I WB’d 4 beacons). Even got two Helis for when I get Svet/Herc.

Any suggestions welcome :)

Flag Post

buy 10 of every reward card possible so you can make a spam

Flag Post

Buy those energy increases and keep saving.

No need to buy anything useless, gold doesn’t rot too.

Flag Post

Those energy increases are very helpful. Even if you are very active it allows you to save up more for use at the start of a raid. I have bough all the gold energy upgrades and never regretted it (even though I am crazy active).

-Pip

Flag Post

1M gold is virtually nothing, just 16 homewords from which you will not gain at least half of what you need. No other way to spend gold, except energy, homeworld and some reward cards till you get whatever you can gain for free (gold) in tyrant.

Flag Post

Yeah, the energy increases are a must. Each one is a guaranteed extra 10 energy at the start of each day, unless you sleep two hours at a time. With the extra income potential from those, they will pay for themselves.

Flag Post

I’m hoping that as per the “List of larger changes and priorities” post from the devs, the “Component Alchemy” will have something that lets me convert gold for caps. I have all the components to make both Herc and Longshot at once, but can’t seem to win any tournaments.

I’ve only been playing gold/enclave, as I’ve been hearing that if you don’t have Herc, you shouldn’t bother playing standard. Best case scenario is probably 1010 in a standard without Herc I’m hearing, so I haven’t bothered.

Flag Post

In this order –
Get Necrogeddon and/or Radiant Dawnbringer from HW
1 of every reward card you’ve unlocked
Energy Upgrades (You never know if your playing style will change)
Complete Gold Set
Complete Enclave Set
Complete HW Set

And go and enter tourneys. Your Kong ID is low, so you’ll usually get 50% even if you don’t play.

Originally posted by Waynerz99:

I’ve only been playing gold/enclave, as I’ve been hearing that if you don’t have Herc, you shouldn’t bother playing standard. Best case scenario is probably 1010 in a standard without Herc I’m hearing, so I haven’t bothered.

Lol. If you’re on for 4/5 hours a day and have a half decent deck (I say half-decent, but have no idea what qualifies), you can crawl your way up in a 24h WB standard. I know this cos I reached 1100+ without either Herc or Longshot.

Flag Post

gold packs all of them

get ten omega for one kapak

Flag Post

Woot? Simple wbless strike can get you 5-10% with some hard work.

Flag Post

My Kong ID is low so I will get 50% for not playing? Is that really what determines the placing when people are tied at 1000? I always thought it was who joined the tourney first.

And ten omega = one kapak? What?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Waynerz99:

My Kong ID is low so I will get 50% for not playing? Is that really what determines the placing when people are tied at 1000? I always thought it was who joined the tourney first.

And ten omega = one kapak? What?

Yeah, tourneys are sorted by Kong ID in the event the number of matches and the rating is the same.
And ignore DeathlyNinja, he is just a troll.

Flag Post

You said 1 million gold but you have 999,998 gold, you liar!

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Lone_Pisces:

Sheesh, what do you want him to do, complete Mission 1 or something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by The_Lone_Pisces:

Sheesh, what do you want him to do, complete Mission 1 or something?

Of course.

Flag Post

Buy back your wasted time.

Flag Post

Buying all raid reward cards you need can easily consume 1 million gold

EDIT:
- 8 Hoverpods ~ 200k gold > Makes spam deck even in PvP

- 6 Rhinos ~ 120k gold > For righteous slowroll

- 1 Hephatat ~ 100k gold > Universal protect card, fits anywhere

- 6 Undertakers ~ 150k gold > Makes potential raider deck

- 2 Neonytes ~ 50k gold > For missions and quick strike deck

- 4 G-60 thunders ~ 80k gold > for missions, raids and imperial slowroll if you got orbital shields

- 1 Stavros ~ 12k gold > overall good commander

- 3 Toxic Cannons ~ 36k gold > little obsolete but fits into certain missions and raids

- 7 Azure Reaper ~ 105k gold > Incompensable in certain missions and raids

- 4 Gatling Tower ~ 48k gold > Makes good wallstall deck

- 3 Hellion ~ 45k gold > for skimmers

- 1 Xeno Overlord ~ 15k gold > Overall good strike all and swipe card

1 million gold well spent… now you also know to what cards you should invest

Flag Post

- 2 HW tourneys = 480k (you don’t have enough HW cards)
- HP deck = 7/8 Hover pods = 175k – 200k
or
- Undertaker = 5 × 25 = 125k
- Hepathat = 100k
- 3 rhinos = 60k
- save the rest

= 840k max

so in bank = 160k for tourneys, and cards

Flag Post

a life

Flag Post

Is Necrogeddon still useful now ?

Flag Post

Buy Bronze packs for a laugh :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by iofstorm:

Is Necrogeddon still useful now ?

Best farming deck for m181.

Flag Post

just spend it! collect 1 of each card you dont have, buy some HW too, buy in to every tourney even if you dont have time to play, it might get you another capacitor and closer to heracles without any effort. If devs get the idea that gold is building up faster than it is spent theyll just start selling crap reward cards for 100k again – so spend it fast! 250k is a good buffer to keep, that allows you to buy a 10×25k spam deck or buy 4 HW at (a small) discount when buying in to a tourney.

Flag Post

buy hephi, some pods, some hw packs, then wait until they release another good reward card to spam

Flag Post

To the OP: No, you haven’t “saved up 1,000,000 gold”, and therefore, you shouldn’t be worrying what to spend it on. The screenshot in your post clearly shows that you have 999,998 gold, which is less than 1,000,000.

Also, buy those energy upgrades.