DECAY GUIDE?

28 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been trying to beat Xander’s decay (he has weaken all, rally and chaos), does anyone have a deck (excluding raid or arena cards) to beat him?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

1st, go get Gatling Towers. they’re really helpful.

use Dracorex, 3 Missile Silo, 3 Gatling Tower, 2 Commander Center, Bulldozer, and Mobile Fortress

If you really don’t want Gatlings,
Emanuael, 5 Missile Silo, 3 Command Center, Bulldozer, Mobile Fortress.

Prioritise playing silos, but play gatlings to slow the opponent.
Leave assaults till last, and avoid playing CCs unless you have either thrown all the other structures out or you are gonig to die.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

1st, go get Gatling Towers. they’re really helpful.

use Dracorex, 3 Missile Silo, 3 Gatling Tower, 2 Commander Center, Bulldozer, and Mobile Fortress

If you really don’t want Gatlings,
Emanuael, 5 Missile Silo, 3 Command Center, Bulldozer, Mobile Fortress.

Prioritise playing silos, but play gatlings to slow the opponent.
Leave assaults till last, and avoid playing CCs unless you have either thrown all the other structures out or you are gonig to die.

i hate u. y u no let me play 99 questions?

Flag Post

(I was Ninja’d)

I use 2 Gatling Towers, they aren’t that hard to get and are useful cards. You may be able to substitute Orbital Cannons or Acid Pits or Holy Beacons or something.

My deck is raider strike/counter/rally structure. Play strike first.

Something like:

Atlas, Command Center x3, Gatling x2, Shrapnel Engine, Pulsating Bunker (WB), Acropolis, Mobile Fortress, Mobile Command.

Hopefully you get the idea. Good luck.

Flag Post

y was my post removed? That was really stupid. I was trying to teach the OP how to approach the problem independently on his own (as opposed to being spoon fed answers).

omfgkejohriwo3yijpdl;kan;dwxx

Flag Post

Check suggested decks here:
Tyrant Fansite (k) – Quest: Step 8 DECAY

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

y was my post removed? That was really stupid. I was trying to teach the OP how to approach the problem independently on his own (as opposed to being spoon fed answers).

Yah, please reinstate LDV’s post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Yah, please reinstate LDV’s post.

you need a [petition] on the issue.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by kakuzu289:

I’ve been trying to beat Xander’s decay (he has weaken all, rally and chaos), does anyone have a deck (excluding raid or arena cards) to beat him?

Originally posted by molokot:

I just love how everyone blatently ignored the person asking the question “no raid cards”.

My personal suggestion is to go for a classic wallstall (missile silos, tesla cannons, then a wall structures that rally whatever final card you choose; EQ generators don’t hurt either) I used duncan with EQ generators, Missile silos, some offshore rigs (reward for a mission), a tesla cannon, and a mobile base (this could be replaced with another raider rally, but have to make sure to drop the rally stucture last if it is not a refresh). Finally, the 10th card I drop onto the board is a high hp raider (Gun Raven or Mobile Command). The strikes from the structures either take out or severely deplete enemy assault cards, and the rally and high hp makes taking out the enemy commander easy.

Flag Post

Decay? Fast Flurry FTW

The exemplar decks in the above post are not what you are looking for (because you probably don’t have access to Turbo Commando), but I do discuss why the decks works and offer a lot of alternative cards.

I think ratchet500’s advice is pretty solid, and my approach is similar but not identical.

Flag Post

Drop a nuke on it!

Flag Post

Flag Post

atlas/daliah, orbital cannons, shrapnel engine, iron maiden, benediction, stoic accorder, angelwing. Thats an absolutely WB and raid reward free deck and it works as good as always. The righteous are just one option, you can use bulldozer or such stuff as well.
If you have better cards, you can of course use one of the decks posted here already, but I guess those are out of your reach.

Flag Post

there are no excuses for not having gatlings ,they requuire only 100 honor and that means even ppl who hates raids can easily get them. But if you insist on “raid reward free deck” then just use 5 orbital canons and emp instead of 3 gatlings. buldozer is single best assault for those missions. mobile fortress is also ok , but i prefer to drop 0 delay as last card because it atacks immiedietly and have 4 atacks before dies and thats equals 9hp 4 delay card in survivability but bests it at dealing damage faster.

Flag Post

this is the easiest one for me…I’ve used Jekel, 4x Missile Silo, 4x CC, Bulldozer and Mobile Fortress and never lost so far

Flag Post
Originally posted by JotarkKa:

this is the easiest one for me…I’ve used Jekel, 4x Missile Silo, 4x CC, Bulldozer and Mobile Fortress and never lost so far

I thought Cleanse doesnt work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walkleft3:

It does, against jam, which the enemy commander has.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolizard:
Originally posted by walkleft3:

It does, against jam, which the enemy commander has.

Are you sure about this? The battleground effect says that “Cleanse won’t activate”.

Flag Post

Play in order if possible or use the two assault last don’t use them before structures are finished and you’ll always win

Flag Post

atlas, many missle silos and command centers, acropolis, and 2 high HP raider cards

Flag Post

What if you want to beat this without any raid or arena cards, or any WB cards or reward cards of any kind, or any rares or any cards containing the letter “B?” Any suggestions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by p4n1q:

What if you want to beat this without any raid or arena cards, or any WB cards or reward cards of any kind, or any rares or any cards containing the letter “B?” Any suggestions?

Duncan: Sulfuris Acid Pit x2, Shrapnel Engine, Offshore Platform, Raider Encampment x2, Grunt, Lead Trooper, Fury Walker x2

Flag Post

Dracorex, Missile Silo (5), Acropolis, Mobile Command, Mobile Fortress, Bulldozer, Gun Raven.

Try playing at least 3 Missile Silo at the beginning, some damage to the commander are acceptable, use Acropoilis when needed to survive attacks and damage the enemy units, try to play the max number of assault card at the end, possibly in the order shown, Mobile Command can be sacrified more easly than other assault units.