Capacitors for top 50% in Tourneys

18 posts

Flag Post

Has anyone received capacitors for top 50% in tournaments?

 
Flag Post

yes, not in exactly 50%

more like 10/26 50% tournies , but good enough for me…

 
Flag Post

Yeah, about the percentage that Gil posted.

 
Flag Post

i consistently get a cap for 50%. With a rough estimation, i get caps 70-75% of the times i place in top 50%.. :)
it is called the “whisper effect”




PS. i haven’t got whisper, but the rng loves me in that respect :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thror13:

i consistently get a cap for 50%. With a rough estimation, i get caps 70-75% of the times i place in top 50%.. :)
it is called the “whisper effect”




PS. i haven’t got whisper, but the rng loves me in that respect :)

You stole it! My luck! D:


Luckily, I don’t need more caps, so good bye tourneys..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Necrophades:
Luckily, I don’t need more caps, so good bye tourneys..

sadly, neither do i, but tourneys are fun..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thror13:
Originally posted by Necrophades:
Luckily, I don’t need more caps, so good bye tourneys..

sadly, neither do i, but tourneys are fun..

If they stop sending out cards I don’t select, yes. It’s not funny to use an Action Card while you hold a perfect wall in the first turn..

 
Flag Post

5x 50% tourney so far, haven’t received a single capacitor for any of those.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warranty_void:

5x 50% tourney so far, haven’t received a single capacitor for any of those.

try harder, 25% isnt that hard

 
Flag Post

Warranty_void I’m at 7 50% finishes with no capacitors, which is the reason I started this thread.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Crimsoneye:
Originally posted by warranty_void:

5x 50% tourney so far, haven’t received a single capacitor for any of those.

try harder, 25% isnt that hard

Agreed. There is a learning curve. First few tourneys, I didn’t place above 50% once. But for the past 10 tourneys, I placed at least top 25% 7 times. Try standards if your luck is bad in sealed.

 
Flag Post

Recently got a couple at 50%.

 
Flag Post

Ever since awakening came out I never received a single capacitor in daily chance or quests…and it’s the last thing I need for heracles, lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingPachyderm:

Ever since awakening came out I never received a single capacitor in daily chance or quests…and it’s the last thing I need for heracles, lol

ironic because fusion is the last thing im missing and i have about 100 which are so useless now

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingPachyderm:

Ever since awakening came out I never received a single capacitor in daily chance or quests…and it’s the last thing I need for heracles, lol

Exactly the same for me (also the herc part)

3 times within 50% and no cap, nor from quest loot since the update.
hmm, very suspect (may they have tweaked down drop rates ?)

 
Flag Post

Yep i have lots of times. Back when they were doing the all hw gold tourney thing for like a week I joined like 10 in a row at one point and went 1/0 for top 50% and got a cap in all of them. Guess i stole the top50% caps from some of you guy :P

 
Flag Post

http://tyrant.40in.net/kg/craftitem.php?id=151
Top 50% = 50%

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Crimsoneye:
Originally posted by warranty_void:

5x 50% tourney so far, haven’t received a single capacitor for any of those.

try harder, 25% isnt that hard

right