[To Devs] about the skip button...

42 posts

Flag Post

can the skip button please get an keyboard shortcut if you press SPACE it activates please because it would make it much easier. please reply what you guys think. it would be nice if synapticon would do that
EDIT: its not because im lasy, but my laptop mouse sucks so this button would make life easier besides its only a little bit code for the devs

 
Flag Post

theres no keys to do any other thing, as far as i know, aside from typing in chat…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by miikekm:

theres no keys to do any other thing, as far as i know, aside from typing in chat…

but it would be nice wouldn’t it?

 
Flag Post

forget
THA SKEEP BUTTON

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by alen1234di:
Originally posted by miikekm:

theres no keys to do any other thing, as far as i know, aside from typing in chat…

but it would be nice wouldn’t it?

yes but it hasnt been done for any other features yet

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by miikekm:
Originally posted by alen1234di:
Originally posted by miikekm:

theres no keys to do any other thing, as far as i know, aside from typing in chat…

but it would be nice wouldn’t it?

yes but it hasnt been done for any other features yet

then let this be the first :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by alen1234di:
Originally posted by miikekm:

theres no keys to do any other thing, as far as i know, aside from typing in chat…

but it would be nice wouldn’t it?

Alen, relating to your skip button idea, what about an input command of double clicking the right mouse while the animations are going on to skip them (in simple words: the skip activation is two right mouse clicks) (this would be quick to access since your hand is already on the mouse, just hav to click 2 times while its playing and viola, its skipped :D) (my idea is for the lazy, the mouse is right there instead of having to reach to the space key every time u want to skip)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Entername_______:
Originally posted by alen1234di:
Originally posted by miikekm:

theres no keys to do any other thing, as far as i know, aside from typing in chat…

but it would be nice wouldn’t it?

Alen, relating to your skip button idea, what about an input command of double clicking the right mouse while the animations are going on to skip them (in simple words: the skip activation is two right mouse clicks) (this would be quick to access since your hand is already on the mouse, just hav to click 2 times while its playing and viola, its skipped :D) (my idea is for the lazy, the mouse is right there instead of having to reach to the space key every time u want to skip)

any button works i was giving space as an example :D

 
Flag Post

I can’t believe how people can be that lazy.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Eze321:

I can’t believe how people can be that lazy.

^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by darkninja1476:
Originally posted by Eze321:

I can’t believe how people can be that lazy.

^

Why can’t the skip button press itself?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Eze321:

I can’t believe how people can be that lazy.

best start believing

 
Flag Post

^ toggle

Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:
Originally posted by darkninja1476:
Originally posted by Eze321:

I can’t believe how people can be that lazy.


^


Why can’t the skip button press itself?

toggle-able skip button, right underneath the “auto” button. solved :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jfenz101:
Originally posted by Eze321:

I can’t believe how people can be that lazy.

best start believing

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Scoopers:

forget
TEH SKIP BUTT ON

Originally posted by Eze321:

I can’t believe how people can be that lazy.

+1

 
Flag Post

I agree with OP. I found myself yesterday actually wanting to press “space” to do the skip lol…

It’s nothing to do with lazy, it’s just with all the summoning shit and now even more battleground effects, a normal fight takes forever….skip is perfect, and needs a “space” trigger like OP says!

 
Flag Post

0/5 Crappy troll by my standards.

 
Flag Post

The hell…

Waiting for a battle to end took a lot of time, so you got x2 and x4 battle speeds.
Then you were too lazy to play a battle for yourself, and you got auto battle.
Battles were taking too long again, and you got skip button.

Now your laziness can’t click a button? You want to use space?

Then what, you want the game to play by itself?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mschurma:

^ toggle

Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:
Originally posted by darkninja1476:
Originally posted by Eze321:

I can’t believe how people can be that lazy.


^


Why can’t the skip button press itself?


toggle-able skip button, right underneath the “auto” button. solved :)

/thread

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Asklar:

The hell…

Waiting for a battle to end took a lot of time, so you got x2 and x4 battle speeds.
Then you were too lazy to play a battle for yourself, and you got auto battle.
Battles were taking too long again, and you got skip button.

Now your laziness can’t click a button? You want to use space?

Then what, you want the game to play by itself?

 
Flag Post

I have a good Idea, Do a button that wins the game for you. Or one that use all Energy and Stamina at once.

BTW there is a button to end it, its called signout

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by metalforlife1:

I have a good Idea, Do a button that wins the game for you. Or one that use all Energy and Stamina at once.

BTW there is a button to end it, its called signout

TRUEEEEEE

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Asklar:

The hell…

Waiting for a battle to end took a lot of time, so you got x2 and x4 battle speeds.
Then you were too lazy to play a battle for yourself, and you got auto battle.
Battles were taking too long again, and you got skip button.

Now your laziness can’t click a button? You want to use space?

Then what, you want the game to play by itself?

Don’t be silly. Moving the mouse and clicking skip is a LOT of effort. Devs should implement a neural impulse transmitter so I can press skip just by thinking about it. And it had better only cost gold, not WB!

 
Flag Post

or just add to those speed button. Skip.

 
Flag Post

There are so many other things that need fixing/balancing/upgrading.If there’s one thing we shouldn’t be complaining about,that’s the skip button.