[Dev] Minor patch

15 posts

Flag Post

We are pushing one more quick patch:
-Fixing a bug that was causing client lag on several players over time
-Fixing a display bug that was saying the claim time was still 24 hours. This has been fixed and the proper claim time for everyone should be 23 hours (even for those who claimed it after the patch yesterday.)
-Quests are now also on a 23hr timer

Flag Post

Question:

Is it so hard to make Quests and Conquest tokens available as soon as you play tyrant?(like daily chance)

Flag Post

Thank you. The 23 hour change is a great one for me. I have a job and responsibilities at home, so it is hard to be there right at the 24h mark, and the quest timer would creep later each day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:

did you ever wonder – why blizzard changed craft cooldown reset in WOW from 24h to fixed time? the reason is because it’s the most convinient way for users. still you find one by one reasons to keep your irrational 24h cooldown. forcing players to keep open client with quest window in it. or lose cooldown instead. why do you hate players so much?

Flag Post

Thank you, it’s nice to see daily updates and bug fixes 8)

Flag Post

Any solution to the mysterious extra invasion bug?

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadevarr:

Any solution to the mysterious extra invasion bug?

Any solution to the Stamina Refill Visual Bug either?

Flag Post

@sss1 and turdordan: I think that the player-base just has differing opinions on what they prefer regarding a 23 hr timer or a daily chance-style server-time reset. I do find it funny that they have both implemented (23h timer for quest/tokens, server-time reset for daily chance), but they have given reasons for the 23hr timer for tokens (your reward varies based on when you claim it, while the daily chance is random and uninfluenced by time).

I have played many games that have one or the other form, and while the server-time reset is probably easier for me most of the time, I see some valid reasons developers might want to use a 23hr reset to prevent from allowing potential back-to-back claiming. Perhaps not as applicable here, though.

But thank you for the adjustment to 23hrs; now I will wake up an hour earlier every day for the next week.

Flag Post

Just wonder if game window still goes slow after opening conquest map for 10-15 minutes.

Flag Post

We are pushing one more quick patch:
-Fixing a bug that was causing client lag on several players over time
-Fixing a display bug that was saying the claim time was still 24 hours. This has been fixed and the proper claim time for everyone should be 23 hours (even for those who claimed it after the patch yesterday.)

Client lag is still there, but the rest is working like what you meant it to be. Thanks.

Flag Post

instead of a 23hr timer, why not do a once per 24hrs and reset quests etc. at a set time in the middle of the night

Flag Post

Sounds good, thanks for fixing the lag.

Flag Post

woo, thanks, makes life a bit easier :)

Flag Post

Are you guys aware of the bug that makes you go back to the main screen when you consecutively auto fight/skip too quickly?

Flag Post

Will you implement selectable quest rewards in the near future? :) (And I still don’t see a valid reason why the QUESTS won’t reset with daily chance)