Strike all 2

Holy Destiny
Rare Righteous
3/5/2
Supply 3
Intercept
Cleanse Righteous

I also got an idea for 2 new skills:
Confusion:50% chance of an enemy assault card attacking itself.

Detonate:Once a friendly card dies it deals damage to the 3 adjacent enemy cards.( detonate 1 deals 1 damage… detonate 2 deals 2 damage… ETC)

Here are some cards i thought of with the new skills:

Bomber
Rare Raider
3/1/1
Detonate 2

Splitter
Rare Bloodthirsty
2/6/3
Detonate 1
Regenerate 2
Enfeeble 2

Telekinesis
Rare Action
Confuse all
chaos all

Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

Holy Destiny
Rare Righteous
3/5/2
Supply 3
Summon Bridge of Destiny,The Neverending
Cleanse Righteous

Fixed

Flag Post

What’s the point of this thread?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moonfrost:

To do exactly what user above you did: Give feedback, some suggestions, analysis etc… thread title tells it all so I don’t see what’s so confusing here

My opinions:

Detonate seems like Counter All skill, possibly nulled by protect. If not that, refresh cards are laughing at it. I wonder if Detonate damage could be Evaded so Heracles could survive with ease. Nonethless, this is practically a skill without a use. It’d have fit into the meta when counter (Tridents, Mind Controller) was king of the hill but now seeing there’s so many skills to suck up all counter damage. Also, if the damage will be blockable, this skill resembles just too much strike all on death

To make it more powerful:

• Do not allow Protect or Evade to block it
  • Reduces maximum HP of a card with a refresh skill pernamently if Detonate deals damage

Confusion seems fun. Chaos with opposite effect :D
I’d love to see Thunder Crag bursting itself or Hoverpod destroing itself… but when you think about it more clearly, you notice that this is competely overpowered skill as it’d force a card to destroy itself or at least significantly reduce its survivability. Oh, and I assume since you said “instead”, the basic on opposing would be nullified which makes this skill even more overpowered. Confusion is practically 2 skills put together: Destroy a card if it has high attack and 100% activation immobilize

To be honest, while this skill could be countered with cleanse and evade, I wouldn’t recommend adding it into the game. Abuse in raids, for example, would be easy providing a player easy win if the strongest raid exclusive cards would simply destroy themselves

To nerf it:

• Only 50% chance activation chance
  • Do not target any cards with an attack power of 4 or higher. Allow weaken to effect in that (no protect status)

Providing that we go along with my suggestions:

Bomber seems like a fun way to harass even the most protected cards or to sunder refresh cards. Although, Detonate 2 has such low damage that it is likely that support carriers or Apollo will come and mend all the harm. While wounded enemy units are easier to take care of, you’d have to neglect your finisher cards. Low HP guarantees that these kamikaze sappers are 1 hit K.O meat so their true meaning would be the use Detonate. However, combined with high attack and detonate, these babies could be fun Anti-Heracles threats 3/5

Splitters Regenerate and Detonate combination could create lots of funny… and annoying moments, usually for the reasons that your card either just cannot die or it dies way too quickly. While Regenerate and Detonate combo looks fun, the overall entirety of splitter in general is just poor. There is no way this card could compete in current meta game. Low survivability, almost no attack, weak Detonate and way too random enfebeeble 2/5

Telekinesis = Destroy entire deck on play. ‘nuff said
Nerfed version is just as useful as Induce Madness. It could obliterate strike deck but in the end, it’d nothing more but a luck based EMP with Chaos All which is not that useful anymore
1/5 for both

Zombie = Game Crashes. Enough said
Summon summons summon which summons summon which summons. No. Not with gigantic HP of 8. Think about it; A zombie can survive both Titans Strike and basic attack. And before Titan attacks, there is already 3 zombies on the field. 6 if you play zombie every rating
No rating because Zombie is ridicilously overpowered

Enclave Warship looks like a decent card. Essentially, it’s similar to Hades; Slowroll Strike All 2 card with defensive passive and one utility. One time Enclave Warp gate summon would fit into current meta game and definitely into some raids and missions. However, I loved the suggestion of Rally All Xeno 2 with lesser HP and Attack but with lesser CD. It’d make perfect and fun synthesis with Fangs, summoned by warpgate. As of now, Enclave Warpship seems like Overlord on Steroids and with utility instead of offensive power. This card NEEDS at least unique status because if it’d spammable, you’d get countless waves of fangs (providing you lack siege) and unfair victory through Strike All 2
4/5 with unique status

Holy Destiny seems quite mediocre card and probably not worth of getting. Reminds me of Radiant Dawnbringer, with less defense but with more utility

Look what you’ve done! I wrote another wall of text. I think I seriously overdid it

Flag Post

Ideas for 3 new promos
Zombie
Rare Bloodthirsty
1/8/2
berserk 1
summon zombie
disease

Enclave Warship
Rare Xeno
2/7/4
Summon Enclave Warpgate on play
Flying
Strike all 2

Holy Destiny
Rare Righteous
3/5/2
Supply 3
Intercept
Cleanse Righteous

Detonate:Once a friendly card dies it deals damage to the 3 adjacent enemy cards.( detonate 1 deals 1 damage… detonate 2 deals 2 damage… ETC)

Bomber
Rare Raider
3/1/1
Detonate 2

Splitter
Rare Bloodthirsty
2/6/3
Detonate 1
Regenerate 2
Enfeeble 2

Telekinesis
Rare Action
Confuse all
chaos all

i give u my opinion: u are an idiot

Flag Post

these ideas are interesting, I enjoyed reading them. Thank you for sharing your opinions with the community,and please dont feel offended by low IQ members. You are doing great trying to think outside the box

Flag Post

Ideas for 3 new promos
Zombie
Rare Bloodthirsty
1/8/2
berserk 1
summon zombie
disease

Enclave Warship
Rare Xeno
2/7/4
Flying
Strike all 2

Holy Destiny
Rare Righteous
3/5/2
Supply 3
Intercept
Cleanse Righteous

Bomber
Rare Raider
3/1/1
Detonate 2

Splitter
Rare Bloodthirsty
2/6/3
Detonate 1
Regenerate 2
Enfeeble 2

Telekinesis
Rare Action
Confuse all
chaos all

Confusion is basically Payback.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ManuelDevil:

Ideas for 3 new promos
Zombie
Rare Bloodthirsty
1/8/2
berserk 1
summon zombie
disease

Enclave Warship
Rare Xeno
2/7/4
Flying
Strike all 2

Holy Destiny
Rare Righteous
3/5/2
Supply 3
Intercept
Cleanse Righteous

Bomber
Rare Raider
3/1/1
Detonate 2

Splitter
Rare Bloodthirsty
2/6/3
Detonate 1
Regenerate 2
Enfeeble 2

Telekinesis
Rare Action
Confuse all
chaos all

i give u my opinion: u are an idiot

low IQ member detected, kill it before it infects others!!!!

Flag Post

I will not read and not give you my opinion.

Flag Post

We have a thread for this.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/153721-post-your-own-card-ideas-here

The difference is, some of those ideas aren’t QUITE as stupid as yours.

Flag Post

so u cant imagine good bt deck without 2 delay card with 8hp that summons itself? Then your deck building skills match synap ,who cant make quest deck for genesis without commander who has 18hp counter and strike all, that can beat few pathrazers ;p (and he plays 2 cards at the same time ,while u get some random crap that just makes ur deck weaker)

Flag Post

Ideas for 3 new promos
Zombie
Rare Bloodthirsty
1/8/2
berserk 1
summon zombie
disease

Enclave Warship
Rare Xeno
2/7/4
Flying
Strike all 2

Holy Destiny
Rare Righteous
3/5/2
Supply 3
Intercept
Cleanse Righteous

Bomber
Rare Raider
3/1/1
Detonate 2

Splitter
Rare Bloodthirsty
2/6/3
Detonate 1
Regenerate 2
Enfeeble 2

Telekinesis
Rare Action
Confuse all
chaos all

i ain’t takin no dumbass card suggestions from a kid with a strange as hell pseudo-legoman.

srs: All of these suggestions are either underpowered or overpowered.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BI0B0MB:

Ideas for 3 new promos
Zombie
Rare Bloodthirsty
1/8/2
berserk 1
summon zombie
disease

Enclave Warship
Rare Xeno
2/7/4
Flying
Strike all 2

Holy Destiny
Rare Righteous
3/5/2
Supply 3
Intercept
Cleanse Righteous

Bomber
Rare Raider
3/1/1
Detonate 2

Splitter
Rare Bloodthirsty
2/6/3
Detonate 1
Regenerate 2
Enfeeble 2

Telekinesis
Rare Action
Confuse all
chaos all

Confusion is basically Payback.

It’s not really like payback since payback involves both your and the opponent card being damage or effected in some way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:

Ideas for 3 new promos
Zombie
Rare Bloodthirsty
1/8/2
berserk 1
summon zombie
disease

Enclave Warship
Rare Xeno
2/7/4
Flying
Strike all 2

Holy Destiny
Rare Righteous
3/5/2
Supply 3
Intercept
Cleanse Righteous

Bomber
Rare Raider
3/1/1
Detonate 2

Splitter
Rare Bloodthirsty
2/6/3
Detonate 1
Regenerate 2
Enfeeble 2

Telekinesis
Rare Action
Confuse all
chaos all

i ain’t takin no dumbass card suggestions from a kid with a strange as hell pseudo-legoman.

good for u… cause right now u sound like an idiot kid coming here trying to troll…. i asked for opinions not trolling…. OPINIONS! as if u like my ideas or not!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

To do exactly what user above you did: Give feedback, some suggestions, analysis etc… thread title tells it all so I don’t see what’s so confusing here

My opinions:

Detonate seems like Counter All skill, possibly nulled by protect. If not that, refresh cards are laughing at it. I wonder if Detonate damage could be Evaded so Heracles could survive with ease. Nonethless, this is practically a skill without a use. It’d have fit into the meta when counter (Tridents, Mind Controller) was king of the hill but now seeing there’s so many skills to suck up all counter damage. Also, if the damage will be blockable, this skill resembles just too much strike all on death

• Reduces maximum HP of a card with a refresh skill pernamently if Detonate deals damage
  • Confusion seems fun. Chaos with opposite effect :D
    I’d love to see Thunder Crag bursting itself or Hoverpod destroing itself… but when you think about it more clearly, you notice that this is competely overpowered skill as it’d force a card to destroy itself or at least significantly reduce its survivability. Oh, and I assume since you said “instead”, the basic on opposing would be nullified which makes this skill even more overpowered. Confusion is practically 2 skills put together: Destroy a card if it has high attack and 100% activation immobilize

To be honest, while this skill could be countered with cleanse and evade, I wouldn’t recommend adding it into the game. Abuse in raids, for example, would be easy providing a player easy win if the strongest raid exclusive cards would simply destroy themselves

To nerf it:

• Do not target any cards with an attack power of 4 or higher. Allow weaken to effect in that (no protect status)

Bomber seems like a fun way to harass even the most protected cards or to sunder refresh cards. Although, Detonate 2 has such low damage that it is likely that support carriers or Apollo will come and mend all the harm. While wounded enemy units are easier to take care of, you’d have to neglect your finisher cards. Low HP guarantees that these kamikaze sappers are 1 hit K.O meat so their true meaning would be the use Detonate. However, combined with high attack and detonate, these babies could be fun Anti-Heracles threats 3/5

Splitters Regenerate and Detonate combination could create lots of funny… and annoying moments, usually for the reasons that your card either just cannot die or it dies way too quickly. While Regenerate and Detonate combo looks fun, the overall entirety of splitter in general is just poor. There is no way this card could compete in current meta game. Low survivability, almost no attack, weak Detonate and way too random enfebeeble 2/5

Nerfed version is just as useful as Induce Madness. It could obliterate strike deck but in the end, it’d nothing more but a luck based EMP with Chaos All which is not that useful anymore
    1/5 for both

Summon summons summon which summons summon which summons. No. Not with gigantic HP of 8. Think about it; A zombie can survive both Titans Strike and basic attack. And before Titan attacks, there is already 3 zombies on the field. 6 if you play zombie every rating

Enclave Warship looks like a decent card. Essentially, it’s similar to Hades; Slowroll Strike All 2 card with defensive passive and one utility. One time Enclave Warp gate summon would fit into current meta game and definitely into some raids and missions. However, I loved the suggestion of Rally All Xeno 2 with lesser HP and Attack but with lesser CD. It’d make perfect and fun synthesis with Fangs, summoned by warpgate. As of now, Enclave Warpship seems like Overlord on Steroids and with utility instead of offensive power. This card NEEDS at least unique status because if it’d spammable, you’d get countless waves of fangs (providing you lack siege) and unfair victory through Strike All 2
    4/5 with unique status

Holy Destiny seems quite mediocre card and probably not worth of getting. Reminds me of Radiant Dawnbringer, with less defense but with more utility

Look what you’ve done! I wrote another wall of text. I think I seriously overdid it

Moonfrost wanted to find out what the point of this pointless post was. OP was poor by even my standards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Redlaw:
Originally posted by Maik50:

My opinions:

• Confusion seems fun. Chaos with opposite effect :D

To nerf it:

1/5 for both

4/5 with unique status

Moonfrost wanted to find out what the point of this pointless post was. OP was poor by even my standards.

If you don’t want any trolling, then leave the internet…

Seriously though, these ideas aren’t very well thought out

Flag Post

I don’t see what all the hating is about. This is a tyrant forum, he posted some ideas, he wanted some feedback. Most of you guys are just being rude. I can honestly see all the cards in gameplay, and although zombie should cost 3 not 2, I think the ideas are fine. You don’t want all new promo cards to be as boring as the current ones, but they cant all be super powered. And whoever said confuse was like payback, its nothing like. Confuse makes the creature attack itself, i.e it deals as much damage as it has attack to itself. Payback targets activational abilities, and it doesn’t stop them targeting their intended target as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cold_Master:

I don’t see what all the hating is about. This is a tyrant forum, he posted some ideas, he wanted some feedback. Most of you guys are just being rude. I can honestly see all the cards in gameplay, and although zombie should cost 3 not 2, I think the ideas are fine. You don’t want all new promo cards to be as boring as the current ones, but they cant all be super powered. And whoever said confuse was like payback, its nothing like. Confuse makes the creature attack itself, i.e it deals as much damage as it has attack to itself. Payback targets activational abilities, and it doesn’t stop them targeting their intended target as well.

THANK YOU!

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:

Ideas for 3 new promos
Zombie
Rare Bloodthirsty
1/8/2
berserk 1
summon zombie
disease

Enclave Warship
Rare Xeno
2/7/4
Flying
Strike all 2

Holy Destiny
Rare Righteous
3/5/2
Supply 3
Intercept
Cleanse Righteous

Bomber
Rare Raider
3/1/1
Detonate 2

Splitter
Rare Bloodthirsty
2/6/3
Detonate 1
Regenerate 2
Enfeeble 2

Telekinesis
Rare Action
Confuse all
chaos all

good for u… cause right now u sound like an idiot kid coming here trying to troll…. i asked for opinions not trolling…. OPINIONS! as if u like my ideas or not!

Stop raging, your 10 year old maturity is not permitted here.

Flag Post

As has been stated earlier in this thread, there is a thread specifically for this.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/153721-post-your-own-card-ideas-here

Flag Post

Why is it always me to deal with idiots… at least have of the people in here know the difference between trolling and opinions

Flag Post
Originally posted by Randomick:

these ideas are interesting, I enjoyed reading them. Thank you for sharing your opinions with the community,and please dont feel offended by low IQ members. You are doing great trying to think outside the box

just like randomick said LOW IQ MEMBERS!

Flag Post

Zombie should have less health

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

naw bro, 8 hp on a 2 wait neverending summon card is not enough. way to squishy still.

i suggest 10-12 hp, to balance for not having any defensive skills.
after all, if a rhino flurries for 6 dmg twice, it will die before it even activates!
also it does not have AA or Pierce, so it can’t break through armor / protect and hit flying on a regular basis!
we need to keep this game balanced. 10 hp at the MINIMUM.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkninja1476:
Originally posted by Roki123:

naw bro, 8 hp on a 2 wait neverending summon card is not enough. way to squishy still.

i suggest 10-12 hp, to balance for not having any defensive skills.
after all, if a rhino flurries for 6 dmg twice, it will die before it even activates!
also it does not have AA or Pierce, so it can’t break through armor / protect and hit flying on a regular basis!
we need to keep this game balanced. 10 hp at the MINIMUM.

Zombies are not strong, just smash it’s head and it’s dead,

Zombie
Unique BT Assault
2/2/0
Disease
Summon Zombie