give orbo the wrathful a buff?

33 posts

Flag Post

I thinkit needs one, right now its a big waste of money. if it got protect all 2 or strika all 2, i might actually use it again.

what do you guys think

 
Flag Post

True, it’s not worth 175WBs in it’s current condition…perhaps if it only had a 3 turn wait?

 
Flag Post

that would be good too. i mean i feel lik i wasted my money right now. i’d rlly like some tweaks

 
Flag Post

summon orbo

´nuff said

 
Flag Post

SUMMON ORBO. DO IT

 
Flag Post

LOL id actually be ok with that. replace strike 3 with summon orbo

 
Flag Post

summon orbo on play, summon orbo, and summon orbo on death all you need.

 
Flag Post

summoning orbo would nerf it because orbo sucks
its buff not nerf

 
Flag Post

summon orbo would be alright. weaken, flying unit. much better than strike 3 now. wtf is strike 3 gonna do nowadays

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lfiamoncini:

Orbo the Wrathful
5/10/4
Protect All 1
Strike 5
Evade

More power, life, Strike 5 because lasers, and evade + no restriction in protect all is good enough. Generic abilities make it fit well in other factions, this is a plus for this card. A buff without change the card idea.

Compare with Hope Mason, and remember, OTW is legendary (and a meme in Tyrant).

And:

Originally posted by static11:

summoning orbo would nerf it because orbo sucks
its buff not nerf

*This applies to Kapak, but this is for another thread.

Summon Righteous Hold on death.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Xyrus_G:

True, it’s not worth 175WBs in it’s current condition…perhaps if it only had a 3 turn wait?

My Orbo The Wrathful is at best a stand in card.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NicolBolas:

summon orbo

´nuff said

Not only would it be hilarious to see an army of orbos taking you down (0 turn wait, after all) but this would be a first in cross factional summoning, wouldn’t it?

 
Flag Post

No.

 
Flag Post

Orbo Swarm
Legendary Bloodthirsty
0/2/0
Summon Orbo Swarm
Enfeeble 2 on play
Strike 2 on play

How to turn Bloodthirsty from underpowered to irreversibly overpowered.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lfiamoncini:
Originally posted by euleraleph:

Orbo Swarm
Legendary Bloodthirsty
0/2/0
Summon Orbo Swarm
Enfeeble 2 on play
Strike 2 on play

How to turn Bloodthirsty from underpowered to irreversibly overpowered.

Orbo Swarm is a good name, and a BT with summon raider idea is approved by Typhon.

But It Made Every Computer Crash D:

 
Flag Post

Hey dev, i have this card and it’s not very good. Can you make it better for me please?

 
Flag Post

THE ORIGINAL 5 LEGENDARYS FROM GOLD PACKS
omega
3/5/1
strike 2
siege 2
weaken 2

malgoth
2/7/3
rally all BT 2
heal all BT 2
enfeele all 1

benediction
2/8/3
rally all Righteous 2
jam
cleanse

apex
2/6/2
leech 4
rally xeno 2
flying

nimbus
3/6/3
weaken all 1
flying
strike all 1

 
Flag Post

THE REST OF THE LEGENDARY CARDS THAT I THINK NEED BUFFING
beholder
2/3/0
weaken all 1
fear
regenerate 2

raganarok
1/7/3
weaken all 2
siege all1
armor 1

helios
3/7/3
heal all imperial 2
evade
protect all imperial 1

fenrir
2/6/3
enfeeble all 2
regenerate 3
berserk 1 on attack

loki’s scion
3/5/2
leech 4
jam
payback

rox chainblade
2/6/2
tribute
heal all 1
rally imperial 2

templar
2/4/1
armor 2
protect all righteous 1
evade

venorax
2/7/2
fear
siege 2
mimic

delphan
2/5/2
protect 2
strike 2
jam

gasher
1/5/1
rally BT 2
refresh
poison 2

2/4/1
armor 2
flurry 1
valor 4

sabertooth
2/5/1
flurry 1
summon reaver on play
refresh

orbo the wrathful
3/7/3
protect all 1
summon orbo
strike all 2 on attack

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

useless list of text

edit: my shit english sometimes

don’t post right after yourself >_>

 
Flag Post

Just add SUMMON ORBO and SUMMON ORBO ON SUMMON ORBO.

 
Flag Post

Another amusing idea:
New raid – Bloodthirsty deity

Orbo, the Divine Bloodthirsty
0/25/0 Bloodthirsty Commander
Summon Ravenous Orbo
Disease on attack
Poison 3 on attack

Ravenous Orbo (Upgrade of Joltrek Skiff)
3/2/1 Bloodthirsty Assault
Intercept
Flying
Berserk 3

Orbo Vortex
0/6/4 Bloodthirsty Structure
Refresh
Enfeeble all 2
Summon Orbo Swarm

Orbo Swarm
2/3/1 Bloodthirsty Assault
Enfeeble all 1 on play
Strike 2 on play
Summon Orbo Swarm

Orboth the Infinite
6/6/6 Legendary Bloodthirsty Assault
Refresh
Summon Orbo Swarm
Strike all 1

The only way to beat this raid is to have cleanse, siege, disease, strike, and massive protect all in one deck.
I predict Synapticon will implement this raid idea. Or at least Orboth the Infinite as a promo legendary.
@Below The 6 wait time is a joke and is to make orboth balanced. Any lower and it turns into a very terrifying variation of Zarak.

 
Flag Post

+1….Give Orbo The Wrathful a buff!

 
Flag Post

BS.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by euleraleph:

Another amusing idea:
New raid – Bloodthirsty deity

Orbo, the Divine Bloodthirsty
0/25/0 Bloodthirsty Commander
Summon Ravenous Orbo
Disease on attack
Poison 3 on attack

Ravenous Orbo (Upgrade of Joltrek Skiff)
3/2/1 Bloodthirsty Assault
Intercept
Flying
Berserk 3

Orbo Vortex
0/6/4 Bloodthirsty Structure
Refresh
Enfeeble all 2
Summon Orbo Swarm

Orbo Swarm
2/3/1 Bloodthirsty Assault
Enfeeble all 1 on play
Strike 2 on play
Summon Orbo Swarm

Orboth the Infinite
6/6/6 Legendary Bloodthirsty Assault
Refresh
Summon Orbo Swarm
Strike all 1

The only way to beat this raid is to have cleanse, siege, disease, strike, and massive protect all in one deck.
I predict Synapticon will implement this raid idea. Or at least Orboth the Infinite as a promo legendary.

i dont think orboth the infinite is going to make it to the game with all that wait time

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:
Originally posted by euleraleph:

Another amusing idea:
New raid – Bloodthirsty deity

Orbo, the Divine Bloodthirsty
0/25/0 Bloodthirsty Commander
Summon Ravenous Orbo
Disease on attack
Poison 3 on attack

Ravenous Orbo (Upgrade of Joltrek Skiff)
3/2/1 Bloodthirsty Assault
Intercept
Flying
Berserk 3

Orbo Vortex
0/6/4 Bloodthirsty Structure
Refresh
Enfeeble all 2
Summon Orbo Swarm

Orbo Swarm
2/3/1 Bloodthirsty Assault
Enfeeble all 1 on play
Strike 2 on play
Summon Orbo Swarm

Orboth the Infinite
6/6/0 Legendary Bloodthirsty Assault
Refresh
Summon Orbo Swarm
Strike all 1

The only way to beat this raid is to have cleanse, siege, disease, strike, and massive protect all in one deck.
I predict Synapticon will implement this raid idea. Or at least Orboth the Infinite as a promo legendary.

I think Orboth the Infinite is going to make it to the game with all that wait time

Fixed