ZeroPhobia Public Awareness Thread

277 posts

Flag Post

Hi everybody! You know what great faction is rising through the top ranks to the top of topness (top)? None other than the non-fearing chaps over at ZeroPhobia!

At ZeroPhobia the following things are promised:

• Hobos.
  • Pancakes
  • Long walks on the beach (if you live near one)

As you can see, the arguments in favor of joining such a faction are many and varied for people who have the exact same interests as I do (hobos are adorable, alright?).

But if you’re interested in other things, perhaps you’d be interested in joining a Ranked 22 faction with an interest at climbing the mountain of Tyrant into the history books (also known as, “Things that aren’t particularly relevant to know, but hey: they happened” books).

Put simply: Join us. We have more fun than Sarah Palin did speaking at the Democratic National Convention!

Flag Post

I am NFIN8 and I approve this message.

Flag Post

I miss you Pancakes :’( good luck with the new faction!

Flag Post

<3 Everybody loves pancakes.

And pancakes loves everyone.

Flag Post

So you guys joined ZeroPhobia? Good luck SP, Kayden, Stony, and all those other awesome peoples from Palin 2012/ The Immortals 2012.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NFIN8:

are you the new pip?

Flag Post

so you guys are afriad of him?

No offense, btw~^^
just for fun

Flag Post
Originally posted by ghdrlfehd:

so you guys are afriad of him?

No offense, btw~^^
just for fun

!!!!OFFENSE DETECTED!!!!

Flag Post

Well, I’m pretty sure neither me or any of our other officers approved this message :) But whatever, we’re cool and we’re on the way up and we hate the Republican Party. Join us!

Flag Post

Myself, Hoschisack, MSUSpartan, and a bunch of other vets have joined this rising faction. Any old C9 or IFS bronies want to come with?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Showza18:

Myself, Hoschisack, MSUSpartan, and a bunch of other vets have joined this rising faction. Any old C9 or IFS bronies want to come with?

Don’t use me as a selling point, I’m all washed up and crap, just ask sigha.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:
Originally posted by Showza18:

Don’t use me as a selling point, I’m all washed up and crap, just ask sigha.

Let’s face it, you have always been washed up and crap. As long as other people don’t know that they might join!

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacachomp:

Well, I’m pretty sure neither me or any of our other officers approved this message :) But whatever, we’re cool and we’re on the way up and we hate LOVE the Republican Party. Join us!

Fixed that for youuuu.

Sarah Palin 4 life President!

Flag Post

Friendly bump

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:

Im gay wanna be friends?

Ofc no.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Keep your drama out of recruitment threads. If you really couldn’t find another thread to post this crap in, start your own.

Flag Post

just to aware the ppl, if u want tokens join another faction.
this one is not worth it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pepito_:

just to aware the ppl, if u want tokens join another faction.
this one is not worth it.

Well, once the people become awared I am sure the react they have will be exactly what you hope. inothernewsiwillnowbelittleuforpoorgrammarandsentancestructure. Now, I would appreciate it if you would keep your failflame out of our recruitment thread.

Flag Post

Man, I love these guys!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by pepito_:

and u guys were talking about a truce?
u guys are the lowest scum in tyrant
u have no class

Lowest scum in tyrant? I would like to think that’s me or OOHnirav. (Most days it’s probably a coin flip.)

That said, this faction has some of the classiest people in the game. If you are searching for a competitive, classy faction, which will give you an opportunity to grow and learn as a Tyrant player, JOIN THIS ONE! You get to learn from some of the best players in the game, and see leaders of former #1 and #2 factions after they have “retired”. You cannot find a better group of people (outside of Dragons, but that might just be my bias speaking).

Flag Post

Looks like bad beat is getting beat bad!

Flag Post

so I herd u liek zeros dawg….

Flag Post

wat