Congratulations To Swarm

23 posts

Flag Post

I have been seeing a few Congratulations threads lately and thought i should make one for my faction.Swarm,Where we engage in thrilling combat with other factions in conquest,wars or chatroom 3 trolling!Very few know why we deserve Congratulations,but we do.We Swarm!

Flag Post

Tartarus Swarm > You.

Flag Post

We dont care

Originally posted by kingkai98:

I have been seeing a few Congratulations threads lately and thought i should make one for my faction.Swarm,Where we engage in thrilling combat with other factions in conquest,wars or chatroom 3 trolling!Very few know why we deserve Congratulations,but we do.We Swarm!

Flag Post

You are hacks at best in the trolling department.

Flag Post

Swarm 5ever.

Flag Post

Lol. looks like this forums page got of on a good start.

Flag Post

Shoo!

Flag Post

Wow, you guys have just done a great job. just great. juuuuuuuusssssst great. juusssst greeeeaaaat. Great. just. job. you. job. guys. greeeeaat. guyjob. you done. a wow. you have done a really great guyjob. guyjobbers.

jusssttttt greeeaaatttttssssssssssssss

Flag Post

^ Never

EDIT: That was meant for Ward.

Flag Post

@ Corn. I am going to take it personally

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Tartarus Swarm > You.

In sheer numbers yes, but in lethalness no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

What would they be at worst?

Flag Post
Originally posted by amillax:

Wow, you guys have just done a great job. just great. juuuuuuuusssssst great. juusssst greeeeaaaat. Great. just. job. you. job. guys. greeeeaat. guyjob. you done. a wow. you have done a really great guyjob. guyjobbers.

jusssttttt greeeaaatttttssssssssssssss

Originally posted by CornSamurai:

^ Never

EDIT: That was meant for Ward.

Flag Post

Your mother is so fat that she really needs to lose weight!

Flag Post
Originally posted by WardTheWarden:

Shoo!

Gtfo Whale

Flag Post
Originally posted by carlos919:

We dont care

Shaddup bot

Flag Post

Oh Swarm, I love you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatherkrosis:

Oh Swarm, I love you.

Bless you father.

Flag Post

Your mother is so fat that she really needs to lose weight!

I missed you too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatherkrosis:

Oh Swarm, I love you.

We at AoD love you too 8D

Flag Post

I love you

~Jetu

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator