Conquest Request

21 posts

Flag Post

Please bring back the mechanic where we could invade any tile within a range from the border. Or may I suggest the ability to invade ANY tile for a faction’s first tile. This makes it so that any faction with multiple tiles truly does need to defend all of their tiles, not just ones bordered by other factions (that they are probably allied with). I think this would be an easy way to make it so that more factions have a chance at grabbing a square, even if they lose it right away we at least have the chance. I would love to hear comments or feedback.

Flag Post

alt factions would be a problem for a little while but since the rank and name of each faction is public on each area it would not be hard to figure out which squares would be weak to take over. The attack any tile would definitely only be for a zero tile faction. Top factions took over territories in shapes that they would not have to defend their inner tiles, this makes it so you must defend each tile with a few decks. Also this balances out the lack of upgrades for factions that have never gotten conquest tokens because the number of decks will be thinned out on each tile so needing 13 wins per deck will actually be able to be done. 130 hp on 30 def decks is not very doable for casual players/factions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kabuto05:

alt factions would be a problem for a little while but since the rank and name of each faction is public on each area it would not be hard to figure out which squares would be weak to take over. The attack any tile would definitely only be for a zero tile faction. Top factions took over territories in shapes that they would not have to defend their inner tiles, this makes it so you must defend each tile with a few decks. Also this balances out the lack of upgrades for factions that have never gotten conquest tokens because the number of decks will be thinned out on each tile so needing 13 wins per deck will actually be able to be done. 130 hp on 30 def decks is not very doable for casual players/factions.

You can’t do this because of alt factions….

For example, if someone wanted to screw over the #1…or 2…or 3…etc… faction they could just make a bunch of alt factions and constantly attack their tiles making them lose fp. Too easy to exploit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

You can’t do this because of alt factions….

For example, if someone wanted to screw over the #1…or 2…or 3…etc… faction they could just make a bunch of alt factions and constantly attack their tiles making them lose fp. Too easy to exploit.

Just as likely that it will devolve into every faction having 30+ alt factions shielding their tiles 24/7.

Flag Post

I feel like if they cant defend their territories from Alt Factions then they should not have them to start with… if you have 30 tiles it needs to have some risk that comes along with it!!! who are you actually defending them from? other factions with 30 tiles. They need to be put under pressure from the rest of us!

Also I would be fine with the range of 5 like it was at the very beginning, Any tile was just an idea but even a range of More than the edge would make this whole conquest thing a little more enjoyable.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

What are you talking about Sighaknight? You don’t have to agree with something but you also don’t have to go caps lock warrior with a comment that does not even mean anything.

Flag Post

can we stop the spam please, I want this to be a serious topic and while I don’t mind the bumps, your comments are useless.

Flag Post

can we stop the spam please, I want this to be a serious topic and while I don’t mind the bumps, your comments are useless.

An interesting idea would be to leave invasions on edge/bordering tiles as it currently is. Then add what you suggested with level restrictions like those in faction wars. E.g. If I want to declare on Dragon’s center tile and my faction currently has 0 tiles, my faction has to be within x-levels of Dragons in order to declare. Alts can’t help then (unless they’re high level bot/alt/dead factions etc.).

Flag Post

If you wanted to make a serious topic, perhaps you should have played the game before posting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

An interesting idea would be to leave invasions on edge/bordering tiles as it currently is. Then add what you suggested with level restrictions like those in faction wars. E.g. If I want to declare on Dragon’s center tile and my faction currently has 0 tiles, my faction has to be within x-levels of Dragons in order to declare. Alts can’t help then (unless they’re high level bot/alt/dead factions etc.).

I like the idea, thanks for the serious post, I agree this would give reach past the border but also keep people safe from alt faction abuse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eonian:

If you wanted to make a serious topic, perhaps you should have played the game before posting.

Because my lack of forum posts determines how long or “well” i play this game? Go look me up on the fansite if you even know what that is. Level 4 kong acount with NINE badges … yea you know a LOT about playing games on this site… Nice try troll , play again with someone else

Flag Post

For example, there are 3 open tiles on the board right now that are at a range of 2 and 3 away from the edge, but no one gets to try to take them except 2 factions !!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eonian:

Because my lack of forum posts determines how long or “well” i play this game? Go look me up on the fansite if you even know what that is. Level 4 kong acount with NINE badges … yea you know a LOT about playing games on this site… Nice try troll , play again with someone else

Forum Posts – 5k+
Kong Level – 30
Impossible Badges – 3

I win. GTFO.

Oh, wait, you made a suggestion. Nvm, feel free to stay.

Flag Post

Thanks, I think… You should comment on the topic though not brag about your shiny badges

Flag Post

Please bring back the mechanic where we could invade any tile within a range from the border. Or may I suggest the ability to invade ANY tile for a faction’s first tile. This makes it so that any faction with multiple tiles truly does need to defend all of their tiles, not just ones bordered by other factions (that they are probably allied with). I think this would be an easy way to make it so that more factions have a chance at grabbing a square, even if they lose it right away we at least have the chance. I would love to hear comments or feedback.

I think this has been suggested a few times before but its not a bad idea. It nullifies to some extent the power of alliances, where some factions with 30-40 tiles may only need to actively defend 3-5 tiles as they are allied with all of their neighbours. This would ensure a faction would have to defend ALL of its tiles to come extent.