An open letter to Better World

35 posts

Flag Post

Dear Better World,

What the crap? After just fighting you in a recent war I want to know where you get off using such cheap tactics. First off, let’s address the obvious, it is a well known fact that top factions are not supposed to put up more than 2k pts in a war. That goes back to the IFS/C9/MoM treaty of 2011. However you broke that agreement, SHAME!

Secondly, how dare you make me actually surge…and for WHAT? I have been happily auto-fighting with those OP phangasms (close enough for government work) but you actually put up a fight and make me try…BLASPHEMY! I demand that you let me win the next war I am in against you.

Also, I don’t even have a third complaint to make this a well-rounded letter. Just two semi-literate paragraphs of baseless accusations. THE NERVE!!!!!

! (This one felt self-conscious about being last)

Sincerely,

MSU

Flag Post

inb4 people who cant detect sarcasm

Flag Post

Who won? Just asking..

Flag Post

I would post pic, so maybe someone else can. Don’t have time. But great was ZP 48407 BW 50198

Flag Post

Dear MSU,

You write good letters.

-Shadow

Flag Post

:) Pointless message from me <3

Flag Post

I could’ve won if people apologized to me.

Flag Post

MVP goes to kickmeheight with 2.4k damage. :)

Flag Post

MSU, you forgot to complain that since they made you surge..they should have at least made the war one of the record books (since you had to invest that much effort)

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadevarr:

MSU, you forgot to complain that since they made you surge..they should have at least made the war one of the record books (since you had to invest that much effort)

Yeah, what is this about…I actually try and you lamewads can’t even muster up the guns to put this into the all-time greatest tyrant war in the ever-history of pewpew’ing? Just horrible!

Flag Post

I have officially met a decent troll for the first time.

+1 and down with BW!

Flag Post

MSU isn’t trolling he is just being himself.

Flag Post

Was a great war. I unfortunately was working and wasn’t around, but congratz to BW on the nice victory.

Flag Post

Better World? Isn’t that the shit faction that account shares and then QQs when they get catfaced?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eonian:

Better World? Isn’t that the shit faction that account shares and then QQs when they get catfaced?

something like that

Flag Post

We got our revenge for that other war today in this insanely awesome super good war. All the respect goes out to the people in Better World who are so consistently strong. GG guys

Flag Post

Great War ZP. Woulda been awesome if we coulda pulled the W there since we were down 6k with 20 min left :P GGWP

Flag Post

sry BW mates, all my fault cause i was a coward and clicked on fight instead of surge with my last 10 stam

Flag Post

Welcome to The Hole recruitment thread!

Flag Post

It was sooooooo close…..
So close that anything could happen, if war would last few more seconds, but you guys won this time, so you get credits for that.
But since it was tiny difference, you get tiny credits ;)

Flag Post

Yeah good war guys, you almost go the jump on us. The lead changed about 5 times in the last minute (I was stuck on 9 stam clicking refresh) so it could have been anyones.

Flag Post

You guys have definitely earned a spot in the top 5. Mostly because you persist at fighting back in wars, but I digress. I was literally shaking with adrenaline at the final minute or so. GG guys.

Flag Post

Here is a screenshot from 20 seconds before the war ended, with BW ahead by 17 points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Waynerz99:

Here is a screenshot from 20 seconds before the war ended, with BW ahead by 17 points.

It was definitely the best war that I’ve fought in a long time. BW has consistently proved to be the most lethal opponents out there, and we thoroughly enjoy wars with you guys. Same time tomorrow?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DANzam111:
Originally posted by Waynerz99:

Same time tomorrow?

+1