[Recruitment] Sons of Anarchy, a competitive level 8 faction!

19 posts

Flag Post

Sons of Anarchy

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Nice !

Flag Post

To the top.

Flag Post

First of all I’d like to thank everyone for their kind feedback regarding our recruitment ad which they sent me or my faction mates on pm. Also, I’d like to address some of the criticism in few of those pms which were mostly about not giving enough information.

We are basically looking for hardcore gamers who happen to be new at Tyrant regardless of their level. Returning players just like myself are welcome too. We intend to show them the fastest way to catch up the meta best way we can. However it still depends on your skill to comprehend the game mechanism, activity and your budget* for this game. We can only be a guide not a magician.

The fact that we are accepting any level does not mean we accept everyone. We are not desperate to have members. We want competitive, smart, mature people with sense of humor who we can enjoy Tyrant together as we climb the ranks. This faction will grow as your card pool does and once you are ready for the major league, the faction will be there as well.

So if you are a competitive person and looking for a faction for the long ride, apply and send a pm to me, Thargoid or Jevaque60.

*P.S: It does not matter for us if you are a wb spender or not. However it is undeniable that at least some amount of wb needs to be purchased to have decent card pool.

Flag Post

Nicely done guys! I hope this will get you some fun strong members! :)

Flag Post

We’re still looking for active players to join our ranks.

Flag Post

A new day, a new bump.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Wow, you are guys are doing great I see. Storming the rankings. Good to see strong players re-inventing the game and be innovative! Carry on! :)

Flag Post

We are level 5!

Flag Post

Flag Post

We are now level 6!

Flag Post

Flag Post