Old Legendaries Too Weak?

6 posts

Flag Post

No doubt I am not the only one to notice that of all the legendaries that have been released, the ones from the standard packs are far out matched by the ones that came along later. If fact, many of the legendaries are being out done by lower rarity cards from later seasons. Now I dont know about everyone else, but to me that seems a little bit messed up. What can be done to make these old timers be worth using again when compaired to newer legendaries? The members in my faction believe that reducing the spawn time of each standard pack legendary would more than make them useful again. What does the rest of the world think?

Flag Post

Old news. Devs buffed a few of them a few months ago, but haven’t buffed any since.

Flag Post

Reducing spawn time seems like a rather ridiculous idea to me. You’d give Omega and Venorax 0 wait? Nimbus 1 wait? They need a buff like all the other cards that got buffs, that is to say, HP and skills. Omega could Strike 2, Nimbus could get more HP, etc. The if and how is completely up to the devs, I don’t think they look at the tyrant forums for inspiration on what cards to buff.

Besides, better gold pack legendaries would mean less people buying WB packs for powercreep’d legendaries, and we know how Synapticoin loves their WBs.

Flag Post

Reduce the cooldown on Omega?? 1/5/0 strike 1 weaken 1 siege 1, not quite the right solution and just reducing the timer wouldn’t fit with all the cards “flavour” but yea, most of them need a buff.

But the devs have a lot on their plate atm.

TT

Flag Post

There are some really crappy legendaries in all of the sets. The ones from the standard set are exactly where they should be, usable but not great.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bob303:

There are some really crappy legendaries in all of the sets. The ones from the standard set are exactly where they should be, usable but not great.

Malgoth need 2 Att (was always weak)!!!

id rather buff Kapak and Hellgazer, both +1 HP, then they are at least useable. all other legendaries are argumentable just like bad draws (but purple^^), but for the legendary-promos, ppl spend an ass full of wbs, they should be kept up to date. both was never overpowered of heavy used, that wont change with +1hp, but makes them at least playable.

edit and give Orbo +2HP =)