Happy Holidays from the Evil and Eviler Alliances!

249 posts

Flag Post

In the spirit of the Holiday Season, both the Evil Alliance and the Eviler Alliance have agreed to a complete conquest map ceasefire. No one will be conquesting AT ALL starting 10 p.m. GMT on Sunday, December 23, until 10 a.m. GMT on Wednesday, December 26. Also, again for the New Year from 10 p.m. GMT on Sunday, December 30, until 10 a.m. GMT on Wednesday, January 2.

We hope this gives both sides (and the tyrant community as a whole) a relaxing, stress-free time with their family and friends during the holidays. We hope any and all neutral factions will participate in the ceasefire as well and not take advantage of this gesture by the alliances (it may not be very good for your faction when the ceasefire is over either :P).

Hopefully all participating factions will show their support & agreement in this thread.

So to my friends and foes in Tyrant, wishing you all a safe & joyous Holiday!

Flag Post

Take advantage of this little pause to quit Tyrant! ;]

Flag Post

I hope everyone will join me in having a nice glass of wine with family and friends, and for a short time at least forgetting all the digital turmoil.

Flag Post

godammit.

Well, at least catepillar bashing activities haven’t been barred …

Flag Post

Yay! All the respects to anyone who honors this agreement. Nothing quite like camaraderie in the community even through the violence of our all-out, sparkly, fabulous gang war. Merry Christmas to all (Especially me). I like presents :)

Flag Post

Merry Christmas, to everyone on both sides.

Flag Post

haha this will all fall apart when some rogue officer who-did-not-get-the-message starts rando declaring and massive QQ train follows :D

Flag Post

I hope everyone will take this time to enjoy the holidays, no matter what you denomination is :D

Flag Post

Even Google’s celebrating this time of year.

Cartago delenda est.

Flag Post

Is this the alliances showing public support for the Christian holiday schedule?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

haha this will all fall apart when some rogue officer who-did-not-get-the-message starts rando declaring and massive QQ train follows :D

<——

Flag Post

I thoroughly support this idea.
Btw this was suggested 2-3 days ago in a little different way by someone.

Flag Post

I hope everyone has a merry holiday. :)

Flag Post

Great idea. I like seeing the community come together to GIVE something to one another (a generous respite to concentrate on more important things like family & friends) instead of always trying to take. I am happy to see the peace, even if it is for a short time. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year!!!!

Flag Post

Merry X-mas to all..(tho in this part of Europe “our Xmas” in on 7th of January)! Good idea to ceasfiire..enjoy your holidays guys!

Flag Post
Originally posted by inorix:

Take advantage of this little pause to quit Tyrant! ;]

Flag Post

Wait….what…

mkay. I’m fine with this. It’s not as if the rogue officer will actually get any help when they are invading.

Flag Post

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. Ho-ho-ho!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0hio:

<——

:O

Flag Post

happy b’day jesus, I hope you’ll get a nice pink unicorn for your birthday

Flag Post

are you all going to be afk in those dates?
and happy holyday to everyone :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Peace and Goodwill to all. Merry Christmas!!

Flag Post

Merry Christ mas!

Originally posted by jarmok:

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0hio:

<——

<——