Are Shards Supposed to Stack? (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

For example if I received 7 shards from crates, I would only need at least 3 for an Awakening pack that I would want. The next time I open a crate I get 4 shards, but instead of 11 Shards I have a grand total of four shards. Where did my other seven shards go? Is your shard pool supposed to refresh to 0 every day or should they accumulate? I feel I’ve been screwed over because other players have said they were supposed to stockpile via crates.

Thanks in advance.
-R

Flag Post

They are supposed to accumulate, but the numbers displayed are usually inaccurate. Go to the store section to find out how many you actually have.
Btw, how the hell do you receive 4 shards from 1 crate?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Btw, how the hell do you receive 4 shards from 1 crate?

Ditto to what you said.

Flag Post

Well how many shards are you supposed to receive from crates? I’ve always thought a randomly generated number from 1 to 10, when I break open a crate and all the others are revealed they usually say Shard(1) or Shards (2) but when you mouse over them it says a larger number like Shards(4) or do they mean THAT’S the SUM of what you have because then that would explain everything…

(I apologize for the bad grammar as English obviously not my first language)

Flag Post
Originally posted by retarder:

I’ve always thought a randomly generated number from 1 to 10, when I break open a crate and all the others are revealed they usually say Shard(1) or Shards (2) but when you mouse over them it says a larger number like Shards(4) or do they mean THAT’S the SUM of what you have because then that would explain everything…

Bold = InkoRRecT
Normal = Correct.

So… CONGRATS! You’ve figured it out by yourself, here’s you a cookie.

• hands cookie to retarder *

Flag Post

You can either get 1 shard or 2 shards from a crate. Whenever you hover over it, it shows how many shards you had before you got the new shards from the crate (or quest). So your final total will be equal to whatever you got from the crate (1 or 2) plus the number that shows up when you hover.

Flag Post

Moderators! Moderators! Please shut down this post. The folks who responded have been cooperative and my question has been answered. Now I feel like an idiot for not knowing this before and I’ll take my walk of shame into hiding xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by retarder:

Moderators! Moderators! Please shut down this post. The folks who responded have been cooperative and my question has been answered. Now I feel like an idiot for not knowing this before and I’ll take my walk of shame into hiding xD

Your shame resides in your name….and your parent’s decision to not spank (I am guessing on this one)