Elite vault, not so elite?

13 posts

Flag Post

Just something to consider:

In the earlier expansions, the devs would put the newest expansion’s cards in the vault pretty much as soon as the expansion was released.

Then they decided to only release the previous expansion when the next expansion hit.

Now with this mini-set thing they’re pretty much leaving 2 expansions out of the vault.

WTF, synapticon? One expansion delay on vault is tolerable but still bad, though especially since we get shards anyway, so what’s the point in not putting the latest expansion in there? Delay of two is too much, though. I know the plan is to put Terminus in there when Occupation is done releasing, but that’s a really shitty plan.

And btw, that vault layout is SO OBSOLETE! There are over 5 times as many rares as there were when the vault was designed, it’s high time to adapt it accordingly!
Either:

• Make it 4 rares/4 uncommons PER SET
  • Reduce the timer to 30 minutes or so, and let each player MANUALLY refresh it (á la Time World taverns, for those who know what I mean – inb4timeworldsucks, which I agree with, btw).
  • Expand it to 20 rares and 20 uncommons (also place commons in there too, for like 3 or 5 WB a pop).
  • Any combination of the above.

Or just make all cards available, like promos.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OMGWTFFFS:

Just something to consider:

In the earlier expansions, the devs would put the newest expansion’s cards in the vault pretty much as soon as the expansion was released.

Then they decided to only release the previous expansion when the next expansion hit.

Now with this mini-set thing they’re pretty much leaving 2 expansions out of the vault.

WTF, synapticon? One expansion delay on vault is tolerable but still bad, though especially since we get shards anyway, so what’s the point in not putting the latest expansion in there? Delay of two is too much, though. I know the plan is to put Terminus in there when Occupation is done releasing, but that’s a really shitty plan.

And btw, that vault layout is SO OBSOLETE! There are over 5 times as many rares as there were when the vault was designed, it’s high time to adapt it accordingly!
Either:

• Make it 4 rares/4 uncommons PER SET
  • Reduce the timer to 30 minutes or so, and let each player MANUALLY refresh it (á la Time World taverns, for those who know what I mean – inb4timeworldsucks, which I agree with, btw).
  • Expand it to 20 rares and 20 uncommons (also place commons in there too, for like 3 or 5 WB a pop).
  • Any combination of the above.

Or just make all cards available, like promos.

Now WBers Will Be Very Happy….

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

Agree with all.

Flag Post

I’m not a WBer but yes, the vault needs to be updated. If you let people select PER SET or BLOCK OF SETS the vault will actually be usable and more people will impulse buy things.

Flag Post

If vault were more user friendly (i.e. – more options….and honestly 15WBs per rare…20 at worst) I would have stuck around.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

If vault were more user friendly (i.e. – more options….and honestly 15WBs per rare…20 at worst) I would have stuck around.

more user friendly, they get less $$$. THAT AGAINST THE MOTTO OF $YNAP!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tyj1995:

Its counter-intuitive, but true.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eonian:
Originally posted by tyj1995:

Its counter-intuitive, but true.

So they get less money because useful cards people may actually want to buy only show up in vault rarely and infrequently? I fail to see the logic in this. The vault is there precisely so you pay additionally to get what you want risk-free, it is completely ass backwards logic to assume somebody will start buying packs instead of waiting for something they want to show up in vault and thus potentially save them many many WBs (assuming it CAN show up there).

Just look at how many ppl wait weeks for draco to show up in vault rather than hunt him in Nexus packs: pretty much EVERYONE.

Flag Post

As a non-WBer, I find this QQ thoroughly amusing.
However, you raise a valid point in that the Vault is seriously outdated.

Flag Post

I don’t care.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

As a non-WBer, I find this QQ thoroughly amusing.
However, you raise a valid point in that the Vault is seriously outdated.

Flag Post

actually if u go to the vault there isnt that much of the new new cards coming out in it. same old same old cards sits there for days. come one we use wbs for good cards and yet they stay the same. also promo needs updated with new pack cards. would be nice if dev would add legendaries to it