Is there a better card than...

26 posts

Flag Post

It’s easy. Just state the card and it’s purpose, and let the hive mind of Tyrant players figure out a better card. Keep in mind:

*Accessibility of the card
*That card is there for a reason, and it’s not to be obsolete or horrid
*No trolling
*Not everyone has done all missions/events/raids/everything else

I’ll start:

I don’t know of another card with Heal all Xeno that I can get at.

Is there a better commander for mono-Xeno?

I know there are cards with Rally all Imperial 1, but none with 2

Is there a better legend for a mono-BT deck?

Best Righteous commander?

High attack after a few turns attacking.

Flag Post

– my number 1. A workhorse of many decks, belongs both in multicolor and Righteous. Available in Golden Packs.

– everyone should have one. Most of us do.

– a must have. Available in Golden Packs.

– another awesome card in the Gold Pack.

– still one of the most popular commanders.

– most of us use it in our fear decks for the current event.

– a duty fear card of many players, including me. Unlockable via reputation.

…and many, many more.

And in reply to your post:
I use Aegis instead of Enclave Champion .
Regarding Stormrunner – nobody uses it – there are rare situations when one can survive 3 turns on 4 hp. Even inserting two Revolutions (available in Homeworld Packs) seems a better idea.
Malgoth – my strongest disagreement sir. Elite slot is too precious for this guy to occupy. You can easily replace him with non-bloodthristy Pip of similar abilities, or if you insist on using Bloodthristy then Necrogeddon available from Homeworld packs and of the current event is the way good Sir.

You seem new here :) PM me if you care, and I will take you around the universe!!!

Flag Post

Comsat Terminal has got Rally all 2 Imperial, Gaia/Gialdrea is a better commander than Empress, Enclave Pylon is another card with heal all xeno 1, Necro is better than Malgoth

Originally posted by Marine851:

It’s easy. Just state the card and it’s purpose, and let the hive mind of Tyrant players figure out a better card. Keep in mind:

*No trolling

I’ll start:

Comsat Terminal has got Rally all 2 Imperial, Gaia/Gialdrea is a better commander than Empress, Enclave Pylon is another card with heal all xeno 1, Necro is better than Malgoth. And Rancor isn’t a good as it looks like, because it’s easy to take it down.

Flag Post

Replying to marine:

For Enclave Champion:

Ranked in decreasing viability
1. Aegis is my first choice considering its massive generic heal and survivability;
2. Poseidon gives a lot of other bonuses (6 damage against air, siege 3) apart from generic heal all 1, shame it’s a unique
3. Vigil is your jack of all trades, a bit crunchy with 4 hp
4. Torment Surgeon is a Xeno, but it tests your luck and is only good for its heal, nothing else
5. Xeno fortress is a reward from an easy raid, but the prevalence of siege in the meta makes it a bit fragile
6. And if you insists Xeno Heal all Xeno 1…there is still promos

For Vyander:
Anzix, Vauntellion for Xeno strikes, the glorious Invasion Coordinator (though he is more a partner of Sycos)

For Stormrunner:

1. ComSat Rally all 2
2. Electrololo Marksman: Rally all 1 but highly survivable and jam, tests your luck
3. Revolution: Fast Rally all 1, fits in Imperial decks and it’s for free
4. Arms Depot: Slower Rally all 1 only but pays off with protect all 1, tests your luck
5. Forward Base: Fast Rally all 1 with Jam, tests your luck
You get shots at Terminus and Awakening with free shards, and IMO these are the only usable rally all Imperials, Until you hit those, stick with ComSat

Malgoth is a joke, you are trolling

Empress:
Balthazar, absolutely, but your luck is at stake also
Gialdrea for generic heal and weaken, a mission helper
Gaia for cleanse, VERY useful since I used her as my RSR staple

Rancor:
TOO fragile and fits in no other decks
For its purpose you have meteor, Scale Hull, DOom Cannon, and no more…they are all inaccessible

Flag Post

THE BEST RIGHTEOUS COMMANDER IS GAIA :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by pato900:

THE BEST RIGHTEOUS COMMANDER IS EMPRESS :D

And maybe Attalia.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

And maybe Attalia.

No! RT Whisper!

Flag Post

And maybe Attalia.

Maybe, but Empress is a mission reward. Need luck or rep grinding to get the others.

Flag Post

And maybe Attalia.

Maybe, but Empress is a mission reward. Need luck or rep grinding to get the others.

Balthazar :D
(Still haven’t found a use for him)

Flag Post
Originally posted by skolu:

And maybe Attalia.

No! RT Whisper!

FOIL WHISPER

Flag Post

The best righteous commander is Dracorex ;)

Flag Post

Foulish, The best righteous commander is Gaia

Flag Post

*No trolling

I’ll start:

1. In regards to Enclave Champion, Aegis (Heal all 2, armored 2, jam) is much better, with a higher survival rate.
2. In terms of the Stormrunner, I believe that Wasteland Skimmer is better. It packs more of a punch with Rally Imperial 4, and has a better chance of survival than Stormrunner.
3. In regards to Empress; Attalia (Heal all Righteous 1). Enough said.

Flag Post

@ previous post:
1. I got Vauntellion as commander, so Enclave is effectively Heal all 2. But any non-xeno can’t be aided by the commander.
2. I’ve seen Wasteland spams, and you can get hit by bad luck (it’s only rally 1 unit, while Stormrunner has rally all). PLus, how do I get one?

Flag Post

@ previous post:
1. I got Vauntellion as commander, so Enclave is effectively Heal all 2. But any non-xeno can’t be aided by the commander.
2. I’ve seen Wasteland spams, and you can get hit by bad luck (it’s only rally 1 unit, while Stormrunner has rally all). PLus, how do I get one?

rally 1? Skimmer is rally 4.

Flag Post

Foulish, The best righteous commander is Gaia

Negative. I have Balthazar, Gaia, and the other righteous commanders. Empress is still the best of them all, hands down.

Flag Post

Best legendary for a mono BT deck is Gasher.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FredrIQ:

@ previous post:

rally 1? Skimmer is rally 4.

He means that it only rallys a single unit as apposed to stormrunner who rallys everyone.

Stormrunner is great for early game stuff, but after that there are better imperial cards out there. The only use it has for an advanced player is in copycat with daizon-speculus, but in this case skimmers are clearly better too.

Flag Post

@ previous post:

1. Enclave champion is more fragile, and it will not necessarily be augmented. Aegis also has no faction specifications, so it is a more general heal. With the armor, Aegis survives longer, and jam is not too bad either.
2. True, but we are not talking about a spam deck. For instance, imagine if it rallies Fortifier! Stormrunner, while decent, tends to die quickly. Incidentally, you get Skimmer by gaining faction loyalty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by trueblade777:

@ previous post:

1. Enclave champion is more fragile, and it will not necessarily be augmented. Aegis also has no faction specifications, so it is a more general heal. With the armor, Aegis survives longer, and jam is not too bad either.
2. True, but we are not talking about a spam deck. For instance, imagine if it rallies Fortifier! Stormrunner, while decent, tends to die quickly. Incidentally, you get Skimmer by gaining faction loyalty.

1. I also got Enclave Pylon, Vigil, a Speculus, and Dominated Hatchlings. How do those compare?

Flag Post

@ previous post:

1. I also got Enclave Pylon, Vigil, a Speculus, and Dominated Hatchlings. How do those compare?

Enclave Pylon is good (Use with Vyander for better healing). Vigil is not bad, but in my opinion is not the greatest either; it is mediocre. Speculus is not that great, nor are Dominated Hatchlings.

Flag Post

@ previous post:

Enclave Pylon is good (Use with Vyander for better healing). Vigil is not bad, but in my opinion is not the greatest either; it is mediocre. Speculus is not that great, nor are Dominated Hatchlings.

HORNET DRONES!!!

Flag Post

@ previous post:

HORNET DRONES!!!

A Don’t have
B. Glass w/ only 2 health (cue EMP)

Also, I got Vauntellion recently. Seems to be better than Vyander.

Flag Post

But Vauntellion only has Augment Xeno 1 as opposed to Heal all 1.

Flag Post

Another one:

Latest try at bettering it:

I just got Torment Surgeon.