TOPIC DEAD, IM NOT UPDATING IT ANYMORE.
Compilation of all the requests that the consortium members brought to the devs.
- In faction chat and status message, convert text-links in clickable-links.
- Expanded Tutorial
: What are some of the questions that come up most frequently? There is a lot in our game that is hard to explain with a tutorial, because a longer tutorial can be a turnoff for some new players.
- If we’re getting rid of components, why not also the foil cards?
: Not sure I understand the logic, these are two separate things and foils add minimal complication.
- Add more things in the overview section of the game.
: I believe Synapticon responded to this thread on the forums and we should have those things up either for the upcoming update or a future one.
- New types of standard tourneys (more detail).
: This is something we can look into when we make a tournament update.
- BUG: Killing Spree achievement (more detail).
: We’re looking into the bug that causes Summoned/Split cards to not count towards achievements. For now changing the achievement to acknowledge summoned Assaults will not work and making it easier (requiring 8 instead of 10).
- BUG: Tyrant crashes on mission 252 using Dracorex and 10 Radio Officer
: Going to make a change for next release that should help alleviate this issue.
- Always show the total amount of cards (normal + foil cards).
: This is something we should be able to do with foils pretty easily but is low priority. Alternate art is different because it is not a universal change in id like foils are so will require more set up.
- Glitch: + and * chars are not supported in faction chat.
: We allow alphanumeric and basic punctuation in faction chat. Everything else is locked because obscure characters that we weren’t recognizing were causing bugs in the chat. Obviously those aren’t obscure characters but we’ll need to make a change to include those.
- Why NOT to add more cards in the vault at the same time?
: This completely removes a key aspect of Tyrant/CCGs, so the answer remains no.
- Is it possible to remove or lower the 2 min delay between each fight on a conquest slot?
: Main reason for this is to prevent a person in a faction for soloing an entire tile by themselves if they want to. Focus more on the faction working together.
- Is it possible to remove or lower the 6 hours delay between each conquest?
: Reason for this is to prevent a single faction from taking over large chunks of the map at a time when no one is able to retaliate.
- Add another buy button for conquest tokens in the list of packs (more detail).
: Our initial reason for not doing that in the first place was we didn’t want 4 different currencies on the store page. We still have the cards unique to Conquest so its enough reason now to turn that crafting tab into more of a conquest reward tab and keep the packs there for now.
- Convert stamina to energy (more detail).
: This is not something we plan on doing.
- New types of sealed tournaments and up to 4 tournaments running at the same.
: We will consider new sealed tournament types at some point but this is low on our priority list. We will not add more tournaments at the same time because this will reduce participation.
- At least 2x rewards (loyalty, gold, exp) for conquest battles.
- Searchable Arena with anti-abuse system (more detail).
: Searchable Arena is a lot more open to abuse so no.
- Increase max chars for deck name and expand drop down menu. (more detail).
: This should be easy, and we should do this.
- Faction War Swapping (more detail).
: We should add some longer-term diminishing returns for FP swapping.
- Add more cards in the vault at the same time.
- Deck hash in-game / integration with fansite.
: This is a cool idea and we can consider allowing this.
- Fix factions with same names.
: Yes, we should fix this.
- Show faction members list with online (green dot) and offline (red dot).
: Yes, this should be doable and could look really good.
- Fix reward-cards sold by the players.
: This is something we can fix and will look into more next week.
- PvP sync errors.
: We are discussing ways to fix these.
- Account sharing issues.
: This is Kongregate’s issue. We cannot do anything about this.
- Could be possible to re-add old event cards in the next events?
: I’m inclined to say no, because more players will get excited about new cards and would be more encouraged to get them right away if they know they are not coming back until they are in the vault.
- Decay on tournament global ranking (more detail).
: I don’t like the sound of decay, seasons would be fine, but I think a much simpler solution would be to just have weekly rankings, that way players still have old high scores they can strive for or just be the best in a certain week.
- Can Phobos Aftermath pack be crafted with conquest tokens?
: Will add this with missions, waiting for missions simply because between new set and Terminus being added to vault don’t want to mention a third pack in the same announcement. Better to spread these things out.
- Settings for the game (more detail).
: This might be something small we could do, will have to confirm with other devs.
- Foil cards improvement (more detail).
: Foil cards were an experiment that didn’t really pan out too well (we realized this when players were creating topics on the forums about how to turn off the foil animation). It is not something we plan to expand on any time soon.
- Why the 24hs cooldown on raids? Can be removed?
: I believe we talked about doing a revamp of raids in the near future (could still be a couple of months) this is something we can look into while doing that.
- More fair tournament rank system with the tiebreakers (more detail).
: If we do any kind of changes to tournaments I think one of the changes would be to prevent players that didn’t play a certain # of battles from being able to claim any kind of prize, which may fix this on its own, but we will also consider this suggestion.
Players will not get top 50% without having to play.
- What happened with trade-in cards for a new pack?
: Still considering it but might go in a different direction, we will bring it up when we come up with a roadmap in the next week or two.
- The state of FP: Tile swapping, Conquest FP gain/loss (more detail).
: We understand there is some concerns with FP in conquest and tile-swapping. We are open to suggestions on how to improve the experience.
- When and how the limited-time event cards will be available in vault?
: They will be added soon.
- New tournament reward cards and various improvements to the tournaments.
: Tournaments could use a slight revamp but it is not the highest on our list of priorities, but I will address some of your points. We are always looking for ways to improve the pvp experience and we should have the rankings caching issue fixed. The randomness of tournaments is more of a preference and it allows us to have a keep/play option that makes more sense than if everyone got the same cards. We have also increased the amount of gold buy in tournaments and may begin to remove older WB pack tournaments. Reward cards were never meant to be the main attraction to keep doing tournaments. It was to get players to try tournaments then decide for themselves if they wanted to continue playing them after getting the rewards. New cards do that better than cards obtainable other ways so if we added rewards for that they would be new rewards.
We can probably come up with a roadmap to discuss with you guys after the holidays, for now our main focus is taking care of any urgent matters like bug fixes and already planned upcoming releases.