[To Devs] Remove cooldown on raids and/or buff raid cards

24 posts

Flag Post

We all can agree that Raid rewards are mostly useless besides a few key cards. Also most people have spent a lot of time, effort, and sometimes even money to get a card that is no longer useful. Currently the massive cooldown that some raids have seem to be an effort to make the game as un-fun as possible.

Flag Post

They told some of the community a few months ago they are working on a raid rework. Based on how conquest took a very significant (over nine months) time before they even announced it, We may have to wait a bit longer. But something is coming. No worries.

Flag Post

The raid cooldown is ok for 24h but only after finishing a raid, if a raid finish in 2 hours there is no need to wait for the timer to reach zero before starting the cooldown, in some case a raid get a cooldown of 2-3 day so starting the 24h immediatly after the raid is finished is good.

Or we can remove completly the cooldown and make the new raid available immediatly after claiming the old, no new raid of the same time can be entered until the old one is claimed, after 7 day the raid disappear and another one can be entered (but the prizes from the old one will be lost forever), this will smooth the raiding and prevent having user with tons of unclaimed raids just for fun.

The raid cards still need a buff in any case.

Flag Post

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

To this idea raid cards are not worth it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maharid:

The raid cooldown is ok for 24h but only after finishing a raid, if a raid finish in 2 hours there is no need to wait for the timer to reach zero before starting the cooldown, in some case a raid get a cooldown of 2-3 day so starting the 24h immediatly after the raid is finished is good.

Or we can remove completly the cooldown and make the new raid available immediatly after claiming the old, no new raid of the same time can be entered until the old one is claimed, after 7 day the raid disappear and another one can be entered (but the prizes from the old one will be lost forever), this will smooth the raiding and prevent having user with tons of unclaimed raids just for fun.

The raid cards still need a buff in any case.

Agree. Starting the cooldown after finishing a raid or remove cooldown. And you can enter a raid if you have no reward to claim.

Flag Post

I think you spelled “and” wrong in the title :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mosfet:

Flag Post
Originally posted by JrJetu:

They told some of the community a few months ago they are working on a raid rework. Based on how conquest took a very significant (over nine months) time before they even announced it, We may have to wait a bit longer. But something is coming. No worries.

wait longer for what? for buffing 20 cards and remove the cd? are u kidding me?

Flag Post

The fact is many players hate raids and don’t want to be bothered with them anymore (I am not one of these but I understand the animosity). If more raids are to come, I think there should be a lot of changes from the “old ways” of doing things. I very much approve of more rewarding reward cards but the cooldown acts as a block to tyrant overload and burnout imo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JrJetu:

I think that the raid rework is a new section in the game where you can see all the existing raids (exactly like an MP game where you see a list with all the created games).

This will end the “raid links apply” and still the owner of the raid can make it public or private-only with password.

Already sent this to the consortium: Why the 24hs cooldown on raids? Can be removed?

Flag Post

or change raidcards a bit(to make raids a bit harder, when introduced players didnt have that cardpool) and add 2 reward-cards each for 1500 and 2000 honor.

Flag Post

give us all raid cards instantly
they suck

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cerealguy:

give us all raid cards instantly
they suck

rec’d

Flag Post

I think with the huge NRG boost everyone got now makes RAIDS to easy to get max honor. I did all raids with the cool down the way it is with only half the NRG we have now. Even though the cards are mostly useless your also accomplishing game % completion . It would be unfair to those who had to suffer through the CD and smaller max energy to watch everyone else fly through the raids that took most of us 5 solid months to complete

Flag Post
Originally posted by im2spooky:

I think with the huge NRG boost everone got now makes RAIDS to easy to get max honor. I did all raids with the cool down the way it is with only half the NRG we have now. Even though the cards are mostly useless your also accomplishing game % completion . It would be unfair to those who had to suffer through the CD and smaller max energy to watch everyone else fly through the raids that took most of us 5 solid months to complete

It’s also unfair for those who bought WB cards such as Metalhead to see them overtaken by buffed cards (Hydra), but that is how you evolve, by changing things.

Instead of thinking it unfair, perhaps you can see yourself as an explorer. It WAS in beta then, after all. Sorta cold comfort, but it’s better than QQ, no?

Flag Post

I have to quote floppynoodles, now the game is more fair but still need much more tweaks, in the past the game was more bad but we played it anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

Why the 24hs cooldown on raids? Can be removed?

The extra 24 hours is there to allow players to collect their reward. Imagine having a close Oluth that finishes in the last few seconds only to expire after it gets completed.

It’s also part of the design to get players logging in frequently enough early on for it to become routine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by protoflare:
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

Why the 24hs cooldown on raids? Can be removed?

The extra 24 hours is there to allow players to collect their reward. Imagine having a close Oluth that finishes in the last few seconds only to expire after it gets completed.

It’s also part of the design to get players logging in frequently enough early on for it to become routine.

simple, u can claim the reward in 24h, but u can start/join the same raid, like when u play a 2h tournament when u are in a 24h tournament.

[yo dawg]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mosfet:

Fixed

Flag Post
Originally posted by floppynoodles:

I think with the huge NRG boost everone got now makes RAIDS to easy to get max honor. I did all raids with the cool down the way it is with only half the NRG we have now. Even though the cards are mostly useless your also accomplishing game % completion . It would be unfair to those who had to suffer through the CD and smaller max energy to watch everyone else fly through the raids that took most of us 5 solid months to complete

It’s also unfair for those who bought WB cards such as Metalhead to see them overtaken by buffed cards (Hydra), but that is how you evolve, by changing things.

Instead of thinking it unfair, perhaps you can see yourself as an explorer. It WAS in beta then, after all. Sorta cold comfort, but it’s better than QQ, no?

This game is easy enough now without giving people shortcuts to completing it faster.The game also depends on people coming back over long periods of times and multiple times per day to generate $$$ through the advertisers. Why else do you think they run these free reward events,daily chance and quest to keep us logging in over and over again.Making it so people can complete this game faster makes no sense for the developers.

Flag Post

This game is easy enough now without giving people shortcuts to completing it faster.The game also depends on people coming back over long periods of times and multiple times per day to generate $$$ through the advertisers. Why else do you think they run these free reward events,daily chance and quest to keep us logging in over and over again.Making it so people can complete this game faster makes no sense for the developers.

This is energy game – no matter it has cooldown or not in raid, you need the same time to finish it except you buy refill with warbond, you can’t see people fly through the raid.

The more max energy mean you can save up more and use it, so you won’t get like 500 raid point and the raid is finished, then you have to wait like 1-2 days for a raid, that’s why no one wanna do raid except for outdated card reason.

Probably, the best is to make a bigger dump raid, like 100-200 energy in a single dump like event, rather than clicking and fighting like 30+ time for half hour, and you have to click like 30+ time for another half hours for faction wars.

Also, some people may just want to grind a single raid at a time and not bother to change deck to grind another raid.

Flag Post

http://tyrant.40in.net/kg/card.php?id=565

Flag Post
Originally posted by alcaria:

http://tyrant.40in.net/kg/card.php?id=565

Yeah compare this to arc trooper

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jessicalopez:

This is energy game – no matter it has cooldown or not in raid, you need the same time to finish it except you buy refill with warbond, you can’t see people fly through the raid.

The more max energy mean you can save up more and use it, so you won’t get like 500 raid point and the raid is finished, then you have to wait like 1-2 days for a raid, that’s why no one wanna do raid except for outdated card reason.

Probably, the best is to make a bigger dump raid, like 100-200 energy in a single dump like event, rather than clicking and fighting like 30+ time for half hour, and you have to click like 30+ time for another half hours for faction wars.

Also, some people may just want to grind a single raid at a time and not bother to change deck to grind another raid.

i have three raids on cooldown and i didnt use an NRG refill… do u think im happy with this…