The Bricksquad (locked)

50 posts

Flag Post

Wazzap my Tyrant peoplez! THis is my “Chat Faction”, a group of smart and talented gentlemen and bomb ladies united to create an atmosphere of friendship in the tyrant community. We, The Bricksquad want to invite players to come to our very awesome, and lively chat room "Tyrant Chat room #1 and have a fun time even if the game itself gives you some trouble.

We were constructed to appease your needs in a chat room. We also provide information about the game and tips to newcomers. Please, if you are willing to commit to chatting with us, join our awesome family, The Bricksquad.(further information about our group will be given once you meet me in our chat room.This is the official Tyrant Chat room #1 club. As a fun, learning organization, we seek to improve ourselves in Tyrant and make new, lifelong friends. we may have bad apples in our room, but there’s a simple way of avoiding them and still having fun chat disccusions with us :D

We do not approve of Forum trolling or flaming.
Club of friends :D

Flag Post

I, the leader of The Bricksquad:

Generals: Eonian, XRRRX7331.
Members: Ajinferno, PVSWEETYPIE, LordGelmont, Insaninator, Warriorman31.

Free shirt upon approval.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzSPkfQyxf0

Flag Post
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:

Wazzap my Tyrant peoplez! THis is my “Chat Faction”, a group of real niggas and hot latinas united to create an atmosphere of friendship in the tyrant community. We, The Bricksquad want to invite players to come to our very awesome, and lively chat room "Tyrant Chat room #1 and have a fun time even if the game itself gives you some trouble.

We were constructed to appease your needs in a chat room. We also provide information about the game and tips to newcomers. Please, if you are willing to commit to chatting with us, join our awesome family, The Bricksquad.(further information about our group will be given once you meet me in our chat room.

Fix’d

Now, our theme song must be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6yzJQANWHE

Flag Post

……

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Bricksquad for life

Flag Post

=^_^=

Flag Post

Jiraiya, I have come from my great empire to seek of glory, honor, and above all else, COMPANIONSHIP. The lofty ideals of thy gang appeal to me greatly. It is in my utmost desire to join thy illustrious ranks. We shall dominate chat room 1 and shall spread our laws and ideals into every corner of the land. I shall smite and rend asunder all those spammers and trolls who would dare oppose us. My sword and my middle english tongue is yours indeed. Pardon me for my grandiloquent entrance.

Lord Gelmont

Flag Post

…..

Flag Post

Lol so now it’s official! Fun stuff, you have my bow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AceBite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

Please take this into HIGH consideration for our theme song.

Delete this, we already have a theme song.

Flag Post

…..

Flag Post

I’m enjoying this. Clearing flags…

Flag Post

:O the horror! Flagging this descent and honest thread! We in no way condone trolling or malpractice of thread creation. We are an official group of Tyrant seeking acceptance by the community. We will gladly extend our helping hand to all those who commit to joining our very fun, very active chat room club.

Flag Post

haters gon hate

Flag Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA such pathetic lies

Flag Post

=^_^=

Flag Post

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to have great times with the best Chat room in Tyrant(possibly all of Kongregate), #1 The Bricksquad Chatroom of Tyrant #1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:

Wazzap my Tyrant peoplez! THis is my “Chat Faction”, a group of smart and talented gentlemen and bomb ladies united to create an atmosphere of friendship in the tyrant community. We, The Bricksquad want to invite players to come to our very awesome, and lively chat room "Tyrant Chat room #1 and have a fun time even if the game itself gives you some trouble.

We were constructed to appease your needs in a chat room. We also provide information about the game and tips to newcomers. Please, if you are willing to commit to chatting with us, join our awesome family, The Bricksquad.(further information about our group will be given once you meet me in our chat room.This is the official Tyrant Chat room #1 club. As a fun, learning organization, we seek to improve ourselves in Tyrant and make new, lifelong friends. we may have bad apples in our room, but there’s a simple way of avoiding them and still having fun chat disccusions with us :D

We do not approve of Forum trolling or flaming.
Club of friends :D

you guise need to try on some of Sir Reeve’s hats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

I’m enjoying this. Clearing flags…

KnowingEyes is beginning to have fun with Tyrant forums instead of locking topics :)

Flag Post

This is not how I remember room 1….

Greetz
Al

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllenI4three:

This is not how I remember room 1….

Greetz
Al

drop by sometime >:D till be fun

Flag Post

Bricksquad annoucement: All REAL bricksquad members(so not Ajinferno) get free bricksquad bling just cuz we ball so damn hard!

Flag Post

Is it called the bricksquad cos bricks have approximately the same IQ of all the members??

TT

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTekkers:

Is it called the bricksquad cos bricks have approximately the same IQ of all the members??

TT

our name embodies our spirit and mind. we are as tough as bricks(if you never heard it before). IQ has nothing to do with it since it varies.