[To DEVs] Replace Components with some kind of Treasures

28 posts

Flag Post

We all know that components are one of good resources of gold.. Let me show you :

Faction Wars

Gold from components dropped here (Generators – 100 Gold ; Fusion Generators – 500 Gold ; Artemis Generators – 2,000 Gold) is really big help to buy current expensive packs (Homeworld – 60,000 Gold ; Nexus – 50,000 Gold ; Tons of Rewards above 50,000+ Gold and incoming Hera / LS etc. for gold. Deleting components will make these drops removed and will result in making daily gold grind much lower dependant on faction level (for example factions with 10,000 Loyalty will lose like average 100 gold per fight while there are much higher lvl factions with even better drops)

Missions

Anyone who wanted to craft Heracles, Longshot or another card had to grind missions which are still currently best XP / Gold and were giving out Pistons. They can be sold for 500 gold each, so it’s like free Fusion Generators drop which is also disappearing. People with enough Heracles etc. are losing next resource of gold.

Tournaments

In 24 hour tournament :

1% gave away 300% Hive Capacitor which is 12,000 Gold bonus
5% gave away 200% Hive Capacitor which is 8,000 Gold bonus
10% gave away 100% Hive Capacitor which is 4,000 Gold bonus
25% and 50% had 75% and 50% Hive Capacitor which was always chance to get some more gold even from weaker position.

In 2 hour tournament rewards are divided by 8 (Capacitor is 500 gold instead of 4,000 Gold)

Quests

DEVs have proposed to add 5,000 Gold to quest reward as exchange of removing usage of Components… this is.. very bad exchange. We are getting more and more expensive things for gold and 5,000 Gold won’t even exchange fact of getting 3 Artemis Generators (6,000 Gold) or 2 Hive Capacitors (8,000 Gold) from 1 type of drops in Quest. There could be also dropped 10 Fusion Generators along these ones and this is alone 10,000 or higher gold drop. Also we are losing chance for dropping Energy Refill from Quest.

Raids

DEVs have said they are going to revamp Raid system so let’s leave this alone.. but for now Raids won’t even drop Nexus Beacons so with useless reward cards from Raids, they are becoming pointless to grind.

SO by adding all this to 1 pile, we can see that we are going to lose daily tooooons of damn gold which is more and more needed beacuse of more expensive packs and cards.

Originally posted by DaWayne33:Although some players enjoyed the crafting it was overall a poor experience for most players and it just leads to confusion and clutter for less experienced players.

My suggestion is to replace those (as DEVs said) “confusing” components with some kind of Treasures based on same system. For example all Generators and Capacitors could be replaced with some kind of Chests / Jewels or something different that would automatically be used and add bonus gold to a profile and drop of those would be based on same system as current drops. This will not make game any more confusing and make fair exchange for losing all the drops of Components.

Thanks a lot for reading and see you in game.

Sincerely, Malutor

Flag Post

+1 (but best would be to keep components)

Flag Post

good idea.
reworking the components would be even better…

Flag Post

Trophies already exists in original War Metal:
http://warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Trophies

But personally I prefer components.

Flag Post

But components can’t stay beacuse many people sold them already.. also as new announcement says there will be new feature.. for GOLD.. More things for gold.. less gold, how’s that right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Your_Enemy:

Trophies already exists in original War Metal:
http://warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Trophies

But personally I prefer components.

I remember playing that game :p

Flag Post

+1, now that I finally hve an important use for gold, one of my biggest sources goes away.

Flag Post

Exchange what DEVs announced is still too low compared to selling dropped components :( Please implent this idea, or something else that will boost our gold to similar level as current rate.

Flag Post

+9001337

Flag Post

Someone needs to have this recognized by a consortium member. Developers hardly recognize individual members unless they very rarely partake in the forum community.

Also, the energy limit cap has doubled since the events, but the energy cost for the new missions has quadrupled. It will take very long times for players to get the new rewards, especially newer members that have to suffer with the hardy requirements.

Flag Post

+1

I expect a lot of players are going to be upset if the Devs increase the demand for gold (nexus packs, upgrades, etc.) while simultaneously decreasing the ability to earn gold (removing components).

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

components are…were good i can not see why they were confusing and had to go :(

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

A bunch of retarded noobs kept crying about how many 100s of generators they had without being able to craft herc is the reason explained in one sentence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:

A bunch of retarded noobs kept crying about how many 100s of generators they had without being able to craft herc is the reason explained in one sentence.

That’s why they added option to sell them. Now they are all gone and gold grind rate is waaaaay lower.

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

Give my damn trinkets back! (and hera being lvl100 is less newb friendly btw)

Flag Post

So what do you get in daily quest now? Shards & Tokens & 5k/10k Gold & WB? If it’s just a couple shards, that’s total BS. Gold is in more demand than ever in this game and its ridiculous to think people are going to grind for a couple thousand a day. I think the games needs to allow a reasonably active player a way to grind at least $150k-200K gold per week.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dingo555:

Gold is in more demand than ever in this game and its ridiculous to think people are going to grind for a couple thousand a day. I think the games needs to allow a reasonably active player a way to grind at least $150k-200K gold per week.

I easily grind 150K per week.

There are 1440 minutes in a day. With 400 max energy (no WB energy upgrades), I can easily get 1200 energy (sleeping more than 7 hours straight at night). Grinding mission 252 with this energy gets you $150K per week.

Your wish is granted. I am happy to have served.

-Pip

Flag Post

What has really been neglected is the fact that the additional gold and components was the only reason to encourage people to enter tournaments, raids and even to some extent factions.

Basically with raid cards outdated and worthless, tournament rewards the same and FP totally devalued to the continuing stupidity of the conquest FP system the developers by removing components have just effectively stated that this game is intended to be even more of a mission grind fest that it has been historically.

What makes this game playable is the co-operative effort of raids, the banter in tournaments and the interaction of other players in factions. Why would anyone play a MMO CCG if the value of player interaction is devalued to this extent?

Flag Post

Maybe someone could invent an artificial intelligent agent which would wipe the hard drives of all internet trolls. Wouldn’t that be nice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruffyl:

Maybe someone could invent an artificial intelligent agent which would wipe the hard drives of all internet trolls. Wouldn’t that be nice.

It’d only work if you could troll the trolls into activating it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruffyl:

But why would you want someone to wipe your hard drive? :)