[To Devs] 24 hr Tournament

13 posts

Flag Post

To any Dev who reads this,

First off, thank you for readying this post.

Please change 24 hour tournaments to 23 hours. There is an advantage (at least a perceived advantage) in entering tournaments soon after they begin. By changing to 23 hours this advantage is gradually cycled through different time zones.

I know that tournaments are low on your priority list but this may be relatively easy to implement.

Anyone else care to make the case for why entering tournaments at the beginning can be advantageous?

Flag Post

Fair suggestion for me.

Flag Post

yeah, think about the Asians, they are usually sleep when 24h tourny change,
so they cant protect thier 1% for example near the end, or play at the start as craig said and gain advantage

Flag Post

Cool, yeah we’ll do that shortly.

Flag Post

Great idea. 25-hour tournaments would do the same thing, but I can’t think of a reason to choose 25 hours instead of 23 hours. 23-hours would mean more tournaments per year, so that is probably better, but someone else might think of a good reason to choose 25 hours.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hunterhogan:

Great idea. 25-hour tournaments would do the same thing, but I can’t think of a reason to choose 25 hours instead of 23 hours. 23-hours would mean more tournaments per year, so that is probably better, but someone else might think of a good reason to choose 25 hours.

So… I have to wait later and later to join the same tournament everyday?

No.

Flag Post

WOW……. new idea got implemented in 22 mins…..

Flag Post

And can you make the two hour tournaments 2 hours and five minutes, so they rotate in the opposite direction and I can maintain my zen balance?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kheremos:

And can you make the two hour tournaments 2 hours and five minutes, so they rotate in the opposite direction and I can maintain my zen balance?

Lol!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:
Originally posted by Kheremos:

Lol!

I need that to balance my inner feng shui.

Flag Post

Add more ongoing tournaments, so that we can have 3-4 tournaments at the same time instead of just 2. This increases the chance for a specific tournament to appear, and so that 24H doesn’t block as much.

Flag Post

Awesome idea.

Flag Post

This was A FAST Dev reaction