Craft all the Energy Refills that you can before it's too late!

20 posts

Flag Post

The craft system will disapear with the next update, so its convenient for every veteran player to craft all his components in Energy Refills.

Spent 280 crafting items: Gateway Node x5, Nexus Beacon x125, Piston x150
Acquired: Full Energy Refill x5

Flag Post

If I read everything correctly, you will still be able to craft after today’s update, but it is not clear if anyone will get new components after today’s update.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/321186-hh-attempts-to-decipher-dev-announcements-on-occupation-missions-components-shards-conquest-tokens-and-the-vault

Flag Post

Why???
You can just sell components which are worth 21000 golds….what do you do with energy refills? you can farm missions for 6-7000 golds per refill…what’s the point? you can farm new mission faster, but in 2-3 days everyone will finish them without refills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tuloski:

Why???
You can just sell components which are worth 21000 golds….what do you do with energy refills? you can farm missions for 6-7000 golds per refill…what’s the point? you can farm new mission faster, but in 2-3 days everyone will finish them without refills.

Future events or raids!

Flag Post

Why???

the point is getting more xp

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

Why???

Future events or raids!

+1

Flag Post

You still can get components (at least i have got a Gateway Node some minute ago from Daily Chance) but yes, get everithing yuou ant now (crafting a card will cost LESS than the new ones).

Flag Post

So, you’re saying that Full Energy Refill will not be removed (obtained by either crafting or Quest/Daily Chance), despite that it’s technically a component?

Flag Post

I still get Pistons from today’s Quest.
After clearing missions I may start an Oluth to complete one more refill – if not too late.

Flag Post

I was thinking a bit and i found myself a “little” angry.

Removing the craftable energy refill is bad but is needed, removing them from quest not so:

- Leave the energy refill in quest drops (change the drop from 3,8% to 4-5%).

- Change the Daily Chance drop from 2,5% to 4% and 5 WB from 1,3% to 2,3% (the 2,5% fo Gateway Node)

This will compensate the enormous loss

Flag Post

is the a chalenge?
first for 100 refills win? (no wb allowed)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hunterhogan:

If I read everything correctly, you will still be able to craft after today’s update, but it is not clear if anyone will get new components after today’s update.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/321186-hh-attempts-to-decipher-dev-announcements-on-occupation-missions-components-shards-conquest-tokens-and-the-vault

Originally posted by DaWayne33:

Energy Refills will no longer be craftable but still obtainable through Daily Chance.

HH are you sure about this?

I agree with darkblood on this matter. If we’re no longer able to craft energy refills after the update, you should do it now or ASAP. Reason: they may be useful for grinding events (or raids).

Flag Post

I wish pistons could be buyable, since they’re the only problem.

Flag Post

Nexus Beacon are the real problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameHazeSnS:

So, you’re saying that Full Energy Refill will not be removed (obtained by either crafting or Quest/Daily Chance), despite that it’s technically a component?

It’s not a component lol

Flag Post

Why???

is like the “emergency extinguisher” of tyrant XD

Flag Post

I’d like to know exactly when the next update should the components will be “disappeared”, since we, players, need to prepare to sell the remaining components after crafting things.

And Thank You For Not Reading My Post. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameHazeSnS:

I’d like to know exactly when the next update should the components will be “disappeared”, since we, players, need to prepare to sell the remaining components after crafting things.

And Thank You For Not Reading My Post. :)

Friday.

Flag Post

Oh, I just forgot this. So sad.

Flag Post

Spent: 728 crafting items: Gateway Node x 13, Nexus Beacon x 325, Piston x 390
Acquired: Full Energy Refill x 13

Bring on the next Special Event, I guess. :-/