If we're getting rid of components, why not also those useless shiny cards?

50 posts

Flag Post

Components were at least interesting for a while, but those shiny cards have been utterly useless right from the start. If DEVS are going back on bad ideas, they should also make all cards normal again (will no doubt help upgrading as well…?)

Flag Post

Yes, please, add something else, like a major chance of legendary or an slight increase change of getting a card you miss (even starting from comon ones).

Flag Post

And they’re bloody annoying to look at

And listing them as separate cards is fing annoying too

Flag Post

Don’t take my foil Dracorex! I spent 3.5m gold to get it!!

Flag Post

@00craigs; I’d say instead of “removing” them, replace them with the original non-glowy card. Completely agreed, I see no reason at all for why they are shiny … why was this even implemented? I fail to see the point.

Flag Post

foil cards would have been cool if they worked properly/without weird bugs

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrTinker:

foil cards would have been cool if they worked properly/without weird bugs

The game could have been cool without bugs/bots/$yn

Flag Post

Foil cards are cool, deck bling. :D

Flag Post

you all are just jealous of the people who have shiny/foil cards because you don’t.
you ain’t taking my foil cards away.

Flag Post

Brought to the devs, thanks!

If we’re getting rid of components, why not also the foil cards?
Convert massively all the foil cards into normal ones but make an announcement to give a 15 days deadline, so players can sell their foil cards if they want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

Convert massively all the foil cards into normal ones but make an announcement to give a 15 days deadline, so players can sell their foil cards if they want.

getting rid of the gay foil!!! :O Q__Q

Flag Post

I’m not sure this is appropriate to bring to the devs to change. I’d say a fair number of people are in favor of keeping foils. I’d say some people actually collect them. I’d also say some people have spent untold millions of gold chasing them down, and to them, selling them would be no recompense. How bout a vote first?

Flag Post

because they’re not useless and I’m spending lots of gold to get more of them

Flag Post
Originally posted by Varamond:

I’m not sure this is appropriate to bring to the devs to change. I’d say a fair number of people are in favor of keeping foils. I’d say some people actually collect them. I’d also say some people have spent untold millions of gold chasing them down, and to them, selling them would be no recompense. How bout a vote first?

I agree

Flag Post

Some people like to use them in the hopes that the shine animation puts added strain on their enemies computer which may result in some kind of lag/total loss of connection and thus give advantage to the foil-user.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MeatyDoughnut:

Some people like to use them in the hopes that the shine animation puts added strain on their enemies computer which may result in some kind of lag/total loss of connection and thus give advantage to the foil-user.

Well we have no way of knowing what computers our enemies have:s I just use them because I like how they look.

Flag Post

-1!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Flag Post

I like my Foil Lord Silus :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by stigywig:

And they’re bloody annoying to look at

And listing them as separate cards is fing annoying too

Agree!

Flag Post

annoying and useless and have actually no decent value to approve spam buying. I’ve never once acted differently due to this change, or found it in any way beneficial, only annoying (whilst components actually did have impact on my gameplay!). changing all foil cards back to normal is a great plan.

maybe the new upgraded cards can be “shiny” for all you magpies out there. (and then even listing them separately like they are now would make sense, surely making it easy for devs, who never put serious thought into ‘appearance/layout’ of new releases anyway)

Flag Post

wow, some of you guys are harsh.

all of this hate for foils ?

Flag Post

Replace all foils with “mystery” cards, which are just all black and nobody knows what the f$%* they are until played. I can see the Noobs posting screen shoots of their all black mystery deck and asking whether people think it’s a good surge deck. lol

Flag Post

I hate foils. Remove them please.

Flag Post

-1, i love my foil pantheon and my foil venorax è_é

Flag Post

I love foils. Add more of them please (the option to make a reward/promo card foil for some gold)