1. Quake- each time a player plays a card, the cards on their field have their order randomly shuffled. If an assault unit is played, that player’s assault units are shuffled. If it’s an action or structure, their structures are shuffled.
2. Time Shift- Battles max out at turn 100, but cards are only playable every other turn.
3. Crumble- Structures come into play rushed by one turn. However, they have 1 less max health, which can’t be repaired, refreshed, or regen-ed back (so Mobile base when it refreshes would only go to 3 HP). This is ignored by structures that already have 0 wait.
4. No-fly Zone- Flying skill does not activate. Cards with flying won’t take extra damage from anti-air skills.
5. Corrosion- Reduces all armored and protect skills of assault units by 1.
6. Hard Body- Commanders gain the skill Armored 1. Damage caused by Crush is unaffected and cards with pierce activate when attacking the commander directly.
7. Gravity Inversion- Walls gain the flying ability, meaning they will only be hit 50% of the time by direct attacks from non-flying units but will also take extra damage from cards with anti-air.
8. Gratitude- Tribute ability activates 100% of the time.
9. Stasis Field- Cards affected by immobilize have their abilities negated for the turn they are affected instead of being unable to attack.
I hope someone finds some of these suggestions useful. Even if they don’t, I thank you for your time.