[DEV] 2/5/2013 New Upgrade Cards released! (locked)

102 posts

Flag Post

10 New cards are ready to be upgraded and taken to battle! We also added filters to the upgrade screen and made a few other UI tweaks to help with use. In addition we changed the requirement for upgrading all Legendaries to only 1 copy of the card rather than 2. Anyone that has upgraded a Legendary that required 2 copies will receive a copy of the level 1 version.

Other changes
- You can now view grayed out cards in the profile by hovering over them and seeing the expanded version.
- Fixed Reward store so you are able to buy copies of reward cards as long as you ever owned a copy (This will allow you to purchase previous versions of a reward card if you upgraded one)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaWayne33:

10 New cards are ready to be upgraded and taken to battle! We also added filters to the upgrade screen and made a few other UI tweaks to help with use. In addition we changed the requirement for upgrading all Legendaries to only 1 copy of the card rather than 2. Anyone that has upgraded a Legendary that required 2 copies will receive a copy of the level 1 version.

Other changes
- You can now view grayed out cards in the profile by hovering over them and seeing the expanded version.
- Fixed Reward store so you are able to buy copies of reward cards as long as you ever owned a copy (This will allow you to purchase previous versions of a reward card if you upgraded one)

Cool. Thx. 1st reply yay!

Flag Post

I see all cards becoming Infantry…. ok, that was a fast removal. :D

Flag Post

Will this include cases where people may have sold their only copy of a reward card? (I haven’t, but I’ve heard of a lot of people who have.)

Flag Post

works like a normal upgraded airstrike.
After reloading it is an Airstrike^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheSench:

Will this include cases where people may have sold their only copy of a reward card? (I haven’t, but I’ve heard of a lot of people who have.)

Yes

Flag Post

I am not showing any upgradeable cards :/

Refreshed and fixed…

Flag Post

While surging myself my dawnbringer doesn’t supply. It was at 6 hp and it wasn’t jammed or anything.

Edit: Actually it acts like it doesn’t exist. Things attack through it, it doesn’t attack, doesn’t supply, and had no interactions at all except turn 1 when LH striked it. It works fine in faction wars though.

Flag Post

In addition we changed the requirement for upgrading all Legendaries to only 1 copy of the card rather than 2. Anyone that has upgraded a Legendary that required 2 copies will receive a copy of the level 1 version.

TY

Flag Post

Eh, could you change Jet Trooper from heal 3 to supply 2 please? Healing random targets is a really obsolete mechanic.

Flag Post

Cmon guys… we’re still waiting on this. Every week new update, expansions, upgrades and this still keeps getting ignored….

Flag Post

Can you explain why you only need one copy of Ozeous to upgrade it? It’s not a WB only card or a one-time reward. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, I’d just like some clarity

Flag Post
Originally posted by Silvoz:

works like a normal upgraded airstrike.
After reloading it is an Airstrike^^

I have the same problem, i can’t upgrade anything or else i’d get infantry.

Flag Post

Thanks for the update!

What are you working on next? :)

Flag Post

I hate Ozeous still, literally the worst card ever made.

Flag Post

Ok. Reloaded once, reloaded twice, closed tab, and closed Chrome and opened it again. I still don’t see the new cards that can be upgraded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by guinessguy:

Can you explain why you only need one copy of Ozeous to upgrade it? It’s not a WB only card or a one-time reward. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, I’d just like some clarity

Honest mistake that everyone gets to benefit from :)

Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

Thanks for the update!

What are you working on next? :)

Announcement coming soon

Flag Post

Anyone still having problems with the “Infantry” bug or not seeing new cards in the upgrade screen. Clear cache and refresh, make sure you have the most recent version 2.8.15

Flag Post
Originally posted by GeneralRomMohc:

Ok. Reloaded once, reloaded twice, closed tab, and closed Chrome and opened it again. I still don’t see the new cards that can be upgraded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

While surging myself my dawnbringer doesn’t supply. It was at 6 hp and it wasn’t jammed or anything.

Edit: Actually it acts like it doesn’t exist. Things attack through it, it doesn’t attack, doesn’t supply, and had no interactions at all except turn 1 when LH striked it. It works fine in faction wars though.

Answer this plz?

Flag Post

Answer this plz?

Refresh and see if it happens again consistently.

Flag Post

Answer this plz?

Refresh and see if it happens again consistently.

i didn’t see the new cards .-.

Flag Post

Now working

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thunor:

Cache cleared, browser reloaded => back to 2.8.11 and ozeus lost

looooooooool

Flag Post

Which are the new upgradeable cards?

It seems like Radiant Dawnbringer and Airstrike are upgradeable, but an official list would be much appreciated.