survey = kreds = wbs

66 posts

Flag Post

hopefully i can keep myself from spending any kreds till i reach 1000 :D

if you guys want to earn kreds lab42 , daily survey, my view surveys are good to take so yall can save up for cards in vault!

 
Flag Post

Go to AG. They have like a billion more surveys there.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Go to AG. They have like a billion more surveys there.

AG?

 
Flag Post

moar details plis

 
Flag Post

laura, i will now commence my survey exploit. whish me luck.

 
Flag Post

How do you get those surveys?.. all I have are “You are not qualified to…”..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LauraxRawR:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Go to AG. They have like a billion more surveys there.

AG?

Armor Games.
http://armorgames.com/tyrant-game/14609

 
Flag Post

try to picture yourself as a wealthy-middle aged white guy(am I right laura?) doing the surveys AND he has a great career with daily access to the latest technological advances.

 
Flag Post

So you did 3 surveys in 15-20 mins and earned $2 in Kreds? Guess that makes sense if you’re unemployed or have no life.

 
Flag Post

what’s your compatibility and win rate for surveys, laurita?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dingo555:

So you did 3 surveys in 15-20 mins and earned $2 in Kreds? Guess that makes sense if you’re unemployed or have no life.

i do have a life thank you i have a job and go to school..if ur gunna talk about ppl having no lives u shouldnt be saying that in a place like tyrant

 
Flag Post

The worst case – there are no surveys for certain countries and regions.

 
Flag Post

Unless you have as high a kred/hour rate as laura you should just go get a job (or do chores).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Unless you have as high a kred/hour rate as laura you should just go get a job (or do chores).

Screw that. I just sell my organs on the black market. I’ve reduced my lifespan by 44 years, but at least I’ve completed all sets up to Awakening! A mission well accomplished, if you ask me!

-JB

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Unless you have as high a kred/hour rate as laura you should just go get a job (or do chores).

find the perfect person those surveys are looking for and you can have a 100% winrate. if laura was kind enough to share this, we could all be getting free kreds>wbs. Otherwise, I almost got it, although i do mess up sometimes(or the survey is asking for someone else not similar to the usual “perfect surveyer”)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by akumaxx_ws:

The worst case – there are no surveys for certain countries and regions.

This is my problem too.

 
Flag Post

Surveys…

First they really aren’t available in many countries.
So you actually go to the hassle of installing a proxy software and looking for good proxies that won’t be detected by the offerpal system. That’s a good 1-2 hour time spent if you’re not from the US.

Then, the survey service webpage asks you to register with a lot of personal info in the survey sites, including e-mail, which they sell to other companies to spam your inbox. A good 5 minutes of your life wasted, at the very least.

Then you have to give another lot of information about yourself to “qualify” to surveys. Another 10-15 minutes wasted, usually resulting in “We’re sorry but you do not qualify for any of our surveys. We will now proceed to distribute the information you provided to us, like Jehova’s witnesses distribute pamphlets! Cya later, fucker!”

If, by some miracle you DO qualify to a survey, you are then taken to a survey where they rephrase the same question 50 different ways, sneak in a random question, which they will refer to later on, and if your second answer ont he same subject doesn’t match the first, you are kicked out of the survey and banned. Another good 20 minutes gone to waste.

If you do actually manage to trudge through 30 minutes of the boring survey (even giving bogus answers, they sometimes have a minimum timer to answer each question making it even more tedious), you still have high chances of getting a very convenient “error” towards the end of the survey, then being unable to resume or restart it. Hooray for wasted time.

Assuming you have the luck required to actually finish the survey, say an amount of luck comparable to playing all lotteries in the world and winning every single one of them, you still have about 3/4 chances of simply not being credited for doing it at all. So that’s another nice slap to the face.

And if you do get credited, it’s all for a single-digit number of kreds.

TL/DR: surveys are filthy scams 99% of the time, and a waste of time in the remaining 1%. You stand to make more money per hour looking for misplaced coins between a couch’s crevices.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OMGWTFFFS:

Surveys… First they ask you to register with a lot of personal info in the survey sites, including e-mail, which they sell to other companies to spam your inbox. A good 5 minutes of your life wasted.

Then you have to give another lot of information about yourself to “qualify” to surveys. Another 10-15 minutes wasted, usually resulting in “We’re sorry but you do not qualify for any of our surveys. We will now proceed to distribute the information you provided to us, like Jehova’s witnesses distribute pamphlets! Cya later, fucker!”

If, by some miracle you DO qualify to a survey, you are then taken to a survey where they rephrase the same question 50 different ways, sneak in a random question, which they will refer to later on, and if your second answer ont he same subject doesn’t match the first, you are kicked out of the survey and banned. Another good 20 minutes gone to waste.

If you do actually manage to trudge through 30 minutes of the boring survey (even giving bogus answers, they sometimes have a minimum timer to answer each question making it even more tedious), you still have high chances of getting a very convenient “error” towards the end of the survey, then being unable to resume or restart it. Hooray for wasted time.

Assuming you have the luck required to actually finish the survey, say an amount of luck comparable to playing all lotteries in the world and winning every single one of them, you still have about 3/4 chances of simply not being credited for doing it at all. So that’s another nice slap to the face.

And if you do get credited, it’s all for a single-digit number of kreds.

TL/DR: surveys are filthy scams 99% of the time, and a waste of time in the remaining 1%. You stand to make more money per hour looking for misplaced coins between a couch’s crevices.

I’m gonna have to agree with this. I’ve tried surveys like three times before and they take a minimum of about an hour, and every single time I did not get my kreds for them.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LauraxRawR:

hopefully i can keep myself from spending any kreds till i reach 1000 :D

if you guys want to earn kreds lab42 , daily survey, my view surveys are good to take so yall can save up for cards in vault!

Unless this is some kind of thread used to ask help about how to suceed in doing surveys, I cannot se a good reason that you did this other than for bragging about getting a $2 worth of money per hour, i.e. MAX 1/3 of what a proper job would give you.

Are you proud?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FredrIQ:
Originally posted by LauraxRawR:

hopefully i can keep myself from spending any kreds till i reach 1000 :D

if you guys want to earn kreds lab42 , daily survey, my view surveys are good to take so yall can save up for cards in vault!

Unless this is some kind of thread used to ask help about how to suceed in doing surveys, I cannot se a good reason that you did this other than for bragging about getting a $2 worth of money per hour, i.e. MAX 1/3 of what a proper job would give you.

Are you proud?

She should be

If she has a job and still does survey for money, then she should be proud to be a tight ass and does not let entertainment get in a way of daily spending. if she doesn’t, then she’s better than thousand of 14 years old kids out there without mommy credit card.

Beside, getting kreds albeit how little from those survey is not easy at all like OMG point out.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OMGWTFFFS:

Surveys…

First they really aren’t available in many countries.
So you actually go to the hassle of installing a proxy software and looking for good proxies that won’t be detected by the offerpal system. That’s a good 1-2 hour time spent if you’re not from the US.

Then, the survey service webpage asks you to register with a lot of personal info in the survey sites, including e-mail, which they sell to other companies to spam your inbox. A good 5 minutes of your life wasted, at the very least.

Then you have to give another lot of information about yourself to “qualify” to surveys. Another 10-15 minutes wasted, usually resulting in “We’re sorry but you do not qualify for any of our surveys. We will now proceed to distribute the information you provided to us, like Jehova’s witnesses distribute pamphlets! Cya later, fucker!”

If, by some miracle you DO qualify to a survey, you are then taken to a survey where they rephrase the same question 50 different ways, sneak in a random question, which they will refer to later on, and if your second answer ont he same subject doesn’t match the first, you are kicked out of the survey and banned. Another good 20 minutes gone to waste.

If you do actually manage to trudge through 30 minutes of the boring survey (even giving bogus answers, they sometimes have a minimum timer to answer each question making it even more tedious), you still have high chances of getting a very convenient “error” towards the end of the survey, then being unable to resume or restart it. Hooray for wasted time.

Assuming you have the luck required to actually finish the survey, say an amount of luck comparable to playing all lotteries in the world and winning every single one of them, you still have about 3/4 chances of simply not being credited for doing it at all. So that’s another nice slap to the face.

And if you do get credited, it’s all for a single-digit number of kreds.

TL/DR: surveys are filthy scams 99% of the time, and a waste of time in the remaining 1%. You stand to make more money per hour looking for misplaced coins between a couch’s crevices.

You’re just disappointed you can’t exploit kreds from kong like a laura craft expert.

 
Flag Post

yay another survey thread where the op earns kreds from survey without offering us a guide :D

 
Flag Post

Lauraxrawr helped me get 10 kreds in like 5 minutes yesterday. I think most of the people here criticizing (other than the people in countries who can’t do them) don’t realize that you don’t exactly have to focus all of your time and energy doing a survey to get free kreds. I did it while waiting for my stam to build up and while talking to people on kong chat and IRC.

Basically, if you’re going to be wasting time on the internet, it doesn’t hurt to have a survey on the side of your screen to get in-game currency that you would normally have to pay for with real monies. Like she said, Lab42 worked and went really fast. Feel free to try it out, or you can always keep whining in the forum about whatever nonsense you come up with this week.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lol0lo:

yay another survey thread where the op earns kreds from survey without offering us a guide :D

oh u want a guide? il try thinking of making one! :D but iv seen some threads of ppl streaming stuff and iv been thinking of doing that while i take some surveys

 
Flag Post

A survey guide would be much appreciated.