The LDV Commission into What Happened with Fishes (god bless their souls)

142 posts

Flag Post

Would someone be kind enough to fill me in, please?

What I do know:
Some alliance member alt accused WB of infiltrating and kicking most of Fishes members as revenge for declaring on WB in faction wars.
The faction is disbanded and no longer appears on the fansite.
Two of their ex-members, I presume, are now WB applicants (putito_ & matan122)

Sources:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/328021-how-to-easily-bully-and-catface-disband-an-entire-faction

The LDV Commission concludes that …

… Fishes merged into BAD BEAT; the rest of their members were sacrificed to stage a “hacking” & catfacing in order to smear Warlike Brother.

The LDV Commission’s Fact Findings (March 4th 2013)

(in approximate chronological order of occurence)

1. BAD BEAT kicked/lost approximately 9 of their members on approx. February 27 to March 1. This is verified by exhibits A & B (see appendix) as well as testimony from Supercharged44.

2. Most of Fishes’ members were booted/left around 2 days ago (approx. March 1st/2nd).

3. At least two members of Fishes (Irgso & peponeclub) joined BAD BEAT around 2 to 3 days ago (approx. February 28th to March 2).

4. Fishes leader (matan122) has some of his important cards sold (e.g. Marrow, HoC, Metalworks).

5. A thread is created by an alleged Alliance sock-puppet and implies that Warlike Brother is behind the Fishes’ sudden loss of members.

6. A screenshot is posted by Warlike Brother leadress Ralkkdillon (exhibit C). The screenshot appears to implicate BAD BEAT leader uizito & officer Steelersfancody (as well as “probably other people”) in sharing matan122’s account.

7. One day later Fishes disbands and no longer appears on the Tyrant Fansite (approx. March 2nd/3rd).

8. All of matan122’s cards are sold (approx. March 2nd/3rd).

9. matan122 and putito_ apply to Warlike Brother and appear on the applicants list.

10. The LDV Commission into the Fishes fiasco begins.

11. BAD BEAT leader uizito insinuates/accuses that WB is responsible for the destruction of Fishes on the grounds of being a threat to WB and that Fishes were “hacked”.

12. Ralkkdillon denies this accusation on the grounds that Fishes did not constitute a threat at all.

13. No BAD BEAT or ex-Fishes member has yet come forth to deny account sharing on their part.

Appendix:

A

B

C

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Would someone be kind enough to fill me in, please?

What I do know:
Some alliance member alt accused WB of infiltrating and kicking most of Fishes members as revenge for declaring on WB in faction wars.
The faction is disbanded and no longer appears on the fansite.
Two of their ex-members, I presume, are now WB applicants (putito_ & matan122)

Clearly, they disbanded to merge with WB. That is the only reasonable explanation.

Flag Post

congrats WB

Flag Post

I was told by an ex-Fishes member that the leader was “hacked” (I assume they mean someone had access to password/account), and kicked everyone then disbanded faction.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I found this screenshot on the other thread (http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/328021-how-to-easily-bully-and-catface-disband-an-entire-faction):

But I can’t verify its authenticity (our faction has so many pro-photoshoppers).

Flag Post

Everyone know fishes like to eat catepillars.

No more fishies to eat me.

The world is already a safer place.

Flag Post

I found this screenshot on the other thread (http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/328021-how-to-easily-bully-and-catface-disband-an-entire-faction):

But I can’t verify its authenticity (our faction has so many pro-photoshoppers).

I can confirm that screenshot is real, as my alt is in there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IamaTumor:

I thought we agreed it was my alt…

Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:

I can confirm it was cates alt

Flag Post
Originally posted by Superchar1998:

I can confirm it was cates alt

All of you are correct :D

Flag Post

I guess we will never know. :(

Flag Post

I guess we will never know. :(

This sucks. I too wish to find out what happened.

Flag Post

They got phished?

Flag Post

I see my alt in this topic as well….

Flag Post
Originally posted by SeventhStory:

I was told by an ex-Fishes member that the leader was “hacked” (I assume they mean someone had access to password/account), and kicked everyone then disbanded faction.

I don’t think accounts get ‘hacked’ that often. Most likely massive account sharing, and sharing with wrong person. Kinda sad for BB that they can’t trust their own.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sighaknight:

I don’t think accounts get ‘hacked’ that often. Most likely massive account sharing, and sharing with wrong person. Kinda sad for BB that they can’t trust their own.

psssh. hacked is almost always the case. even bw got hacked. twice.

Flag Post

@ladolcevita Are you playing good cop? You really don’t know what your brothers do in your faction?

I think this says it all:

Everyone know fishes like to eat catepillars.

No more fishies to eat me.

The world is already a safer place.

Don’t worry about matan122, he’s only a ghost now to haunt his killers…

Fishes are no longer a threat to Warlike Brother, sleep tight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uizito:

……A threat lol

I don’t want to hurt your self confidence or anything, but really nobody considered your alts/shared account a threat. Much more like just annoying mosquitos.

But it is so cute how you keep over rating your own skill :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Griever514:

……A threat lol

I don’t want to hurt your self confidence or anything, but really nobody considered your alts/shared account a threat. Much more like just annoying mosquitos.

They were simply absorbed by Bad Beat, you can’t sleep tight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

……A threat lol

I think (if this is actually possible), it brought the skill level of BB down a few levels.

Flag Post

……A threat lol

lol

Flag Post

……A threat lol

TRUE

Flag Post
Originally posted by Entername_______:

……A threat lol

TRUE

Hai ECB

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sighaknight:

I know they weren’t really hacked most likely, which is why I said I assumed they meant account sharing.