Dear Tyrant Community

4 posts

Flag Post

To all of you out there who have stayed out of the clusterf*** that is conquest debates:
-
-
I would like to pose a question: To all of you factions out there, how has the Alliance helped you out?
-
-
Currently there are 33 neutral tiles (not on the border) being held by nobody, left over by BW and TASW on their tile-swapping adventure to save the world, only to drop those tiles and do the same thing in another part of the map.
-
Please explain how this makes it fun for new factions and new people looking to join the game? New factions looking to join the conquest map?
-
PS. If the alliance allows you to hold a few piddly tiles, they will run through you to get to wherever Philosopher tells them to go.
-
Also, you will be ordered to attack other factions whom you have no history with, just because they stand up and disagree with what your Alliance master believes.
-
-
The Alliance doesn’t care about you or this game, they only care about winning at all costs regardless of how that affects anyone else. If that requires using exploits or colluding, so be it, they will justify their actions by lying and projecting their own inadequacies onto you.
-
So tell me TYRANT community, WHAT HAS THE ALLIANCE EVER DONE FOR YOU?

Flag Post

Seems like factions and people are fed up with how CQ is right now. I think this thread will allow people to reply in short and quick answers to what needs fixing in CQ.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/332384-idea-suggestion-summarize-your-conquest-idea

As per the question of what the alliance has done, this just seems like a thread for cheap shots at each other.

Flag Post

In fairness, a number of the neutral tiles are left over from factions who held multiple tiles disbanding (SoF, Bad Beat, etc..).

Flag Post

cmon those are reserved tiles for the alliance, don’t touch them :P
they need 40 tiles per faction including the reserved tiles so that each of them feel safe in conquest, also move wherever someone tries to “threaten” their members on map :p