[Boycott] Force Devs to take action against cheating

115 posts

Flag Post

Boycott Tyrant!

If you really care about stopping cheating in Tyrant, please boycott Tyrant until Devs take action against cheating!

Originally posted by Supplemental Rules for War Metal: Tyrant:

You may not use scripts, bots, or any other automated method to play the game. Any player using such methods may be immediately banned from the Service.

You may not share accounts or authentication data. Any players using such methods may be immediately banned from the Service.

Originally posted by synapticon:

If we find this kind of behavior to be considered an exploit, it may result in bans or other developer action.

Originally posted by adv0catus:

I just wanted to clarify a few things:

1. Only administrators have access to chat logs.

2. In-game issues and concerns are outside the jurisdiction of Kongregate.

However, if #2 entails something like kreds fraud, account sharing/trading or password phishing, all things that are (obviously) not allowed and break the Terms of Service, Kongregate will intervene.

If it’s something like an automated script or bot, Kongregate has no way of tracking that in-game activity and can’t/won’t do anything about it. Kongregate can’t “see” what happens in-game. That responsibility falls onto the developer, to police their own game.

Change all “may” to “will without exception”.

I am boycotting Tyrant until the devs take action. My “alts”, “bots”, ladolcebot & the drama llama (lol) will join me, I presume. I’m also signing inorix up because he boycotts tyrant regardless.

Flag Post

What happens when the vast majority of the player base is banned?

Flag Post

This could be a while.

Flag Post
Originally posted by asd123:

Announce that enforcement will take place after a specified date. Any person/account caught cheating after that date will be banned without exception.

Flag Post
Originally posted by asd123:

The game would die, but couldn’t it be argued that in the current state (assuming you’re correct) that the game is dead already?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

Boycott Tyrant!

Boycott Tyrant until Devs take action against cheating!

Originally posted by Supplemental Rules for War Metal: Tyrant:

You may not use scripts, bots, or any other automated method to play the game. Any player using such methods may be immediately banned from the Service.

You may not share accounts or authentication data. Any players using such methods may be immediately banned from the Service.

Originally posted by synapticon:

If we find this kind of behavior to be considered an exploit, it may result in bans or other developer action.

Change all “may” to “will without exception”.

Stealing my thunder…
+1^0

Flag Post

Do BW members not support this thread because there is (A) no WB bashing, (B) no GoW bashing, (C ) no catepillar bashing, (D) all?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by carlos919:

DO any of you warlike Brother lames ever stop posting on forums

go away my little pinata.

Flag Post

Boycotting the game to protest cheating is the best idea so far.

Although I’m still confused by how many people complain about cheating while simultaneously cheating.

Flag Post

why lie? carlos919, you used ‘the N word’ constantly in room 12, even after being asked to stop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Milenko111:

This could be a while.

Flag Post

Do BW members not support this thread because there is (A) no WB bashing, (B) no GoW bashing, (C ) no catepillar bashing, (D) all?

I bet some of them would have until you created a bias against them with this post. That’s a terrible thing to do when trying to start a boycott and wanting people to join your cause.

Flag Post

It’s a browser based card game… And only a single server at that, they have other servers for other sites(Facebook and Armorgames). Banning players is only worth their time if their harassing people who make them money. You want to get players banned? I would propose you email them with money offers to ban players who may have been overlooked in their transgressions.

Flag Post

F**k yea ill support this: Can finally clear our name. But wait the one who slashed it is the biggest cheater in game and we still find ways to post this crap. Is what it is.

Flag Post

So, if I never bought any wbs in the first place, my boycott wouldn’t account for much I guess?

Greetz
Al

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mak12393:

I bet some of them would have until you created a bias against them with this post. That’s a terrible thing to do when trying to start a boycott and wanting people to join your cause.

lol. didn’t they spend like 5 whole pages bashing GoW on cheating in the other thread?

Flag Post

The movement I’ve been waiting for!

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:

This could be a while.

Let’s see how long it would take before this thread dies off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by counterjk:

This could be a while.

I’d give it another half a day. Bring in a few more angry warlike brothers and some random low-level alliance slaves and it will stick around though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacachomp:
Originally posted by counterjk:

This could be a while.

I’d give it another half a day. Bring in a few more angry warlike brothers and some random low-level alliance slaves and it will stick around though.

RAGE!

Flag Post

boycott this thread instead, its bs….. i hate ppl who try to endanger freedom in any way