To Better World's Concern (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

Entername I love you like my brother.

But where the fuck are the canvas links?

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:

i have no clue, probably stored in someone’s computer

Flag Post
Originally posted by Entername_______:

Oh ok, please tell ralkk to hurry up, I want Italians to be next.

Flag Post

Next, we take a tour to Philosopher’s kongregate profile… http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Philosopher ( we note that this philo has not played tyrant from kong since June 25 of this year. Possibly could be running the account from canvas, there is no problem with that, but refer up to the screenshot, banana is not wrong very often and i have checked it out multiple times, with no different results, as with other players on kong that switched their name: on banana it shows up as noted in the screenshot above, this brings concern since we know 0hio has brought factions down in the past examples are LOA, LOA 2.0, IFS, and more, but those are most noteworthy.

Flag Post

Oh ok, please tell ralkk to hurry up, I want Italians to be next.

sure thing, we need to request this to ralk

Flag Post

My points have been made, BW keep winning while you can, sad to say BW’s days are numbered. (and MoM goes to the top, yet again, impressive)

Flag Post

Next, we take a tour to Philosopher’s kongregate profile… http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Philosopher ( we note that this philo has not played tyrant from kong since June 25 of this year. Possibly could be running the account from canvas, there is no problem with that, but refer up to the screenshot, banana is not wrong very often and i have checked it out multiple times, with no different results, as with other players on kong that switched their name: on banana it shows up as noted in the screenshot above, this brings concern since we know 0hio has brought factions down in the past examples are LOA, LOA 2.0, IFS, and more, but those are most noteworthy.

Sorry you lost me.

Flag Post

Sorry you lost me.

where at?