[Conquest Art] Ghost Walking proudly presents... (locked)

51 posts

Flag Post

Dear friends in the Tyrant community,

Today I have the intense pleasure to present you with the fruit of Ghost Walking’s labors, as we have succeeded in drawing a “rocket ship” in the center of the conquest map.

This “rocket ship”, which I propose to name the Phallus I, represents hard work and determination from our membership, but at the same time demonstrates our firm belief that this is only a game, and that we shouldn’t take it too seriously. For as long as we keep the Phallus I intact, I hope that everyone will be able to derive some humor and enjoyment from it.

A few brief acknowledgements:

Thank you Better World and Aneki for graciously agreeing to trade tiles with us in the interest of expediting the completion of the Phallus I.

Thank you to the former members of Pendulum, who collaborated with us on this artistic endeavor.

Also, our apologies to Grizzly Bairs, Panzer Division, Order of Death, and Fungii, from whom we had to take tiles to complete our goal. Each was a worthy opponent and earned our utmost respect, and we hope that you will find that your tiles went to a worthy cause.

Finally, I would like to thank the game developers for providing Ghost Walking with such an invitingly blank canvas with this map reset, that we could not help but paint upon with wide sweeping strokes of our phallic brush.

May the Phallus I “rocket ship” soar to unprecedented heights and mark a glorious event in Tyrant history.

All the best,
nad

Flag Post

AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!

Flag Post

…I am SO PROUD

Flag Post

Meh… I prefer Classy & Elegant EMP art.

Flag Post
Originally posted by annaw3:

AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!

Why did I knew you would like this ‘rocket ship’ Anna?

Flag Post

red rocket

Flag Post

DATROCKET”!

Flag Post

Well, looks a bit more like a penis to me… Whatever works for you I guess!

Flag Post

I wonder if Grizzlies will dare to touch it :)

C’mon, don’t be shy guys!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nuzurame:

Grizzlys grab that rocket ship!!

Nice job btw GW

TT

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nuzurame:

This is the winter, we bairs are hibernating :p

Flag Post

sausage

Flag Post

For the most part, this artwork should serve as a symbol that games are not meant to be taken too seriously. It’s pure, unadulterated FUN. So, let this beacon stand tall, as a symbol for that. After all, it’s a pillar of gameplay to just do something for the element of enjoyment. It shall tower over the Map as a friendly reminder.
Okay, that’s all I got right now. :)
Rocket ship ftw.

Flag Post

let the mission of Phallus I be a successful :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Haha…That Looks Like A…Yeah. Now We Need A White-Colored Faction To Get Stationed In A Straight Line Above The Phallus I And This Art Will Be A Masterpiece…

I Proudly Volunteer The Knight’s Watch For That Role!

Flag Post
Originally posted by pinky855:

LOL black guy saw a tiny penis or a really big one?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Phallus I preparing for liftoff …

Flag Post
Originally posted by summoncamel:

Phallus I preparing for liftoff …

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:
Originally posted by pinky855:

LOL black guy saw a tiny penis or a really big one?

If I recall correctly, he’s looking at a model of a building, which is shaped rather… suggestively.
That being said, love the gif, pinky, thanks! :D
While I of course only see a majestic rocket ship, I still laughed like hell at this.

Flag Post

God, it’s majestic.

Flag Post

That’s cooler than my picture of a cow!

Flag Post

As was mentioned previously – huge shout outs to Bairs, PD, Fungii and especially OoD for putting up some really tough fights.

Rock hard and rock on

Flag Post

Rock hard and rock on

Like the “Rocket” :)