Bug reports

199 posts

Flag Post

Please report any bugs here. It will be helpful if you’ll tell us your browser version.

Flag Post

Playing in Chrome. Have to scroll down to see the tutorial pop-up. Right-click just brings up the context menu, not card info. Can’t double click the talyx’ phalanx card to attack, so I can’t advance any further.

edit Nevermind, a second refresh has it displaying properly and working now.

Flag Post

Thank you for your report! The problem will be fixed shortly.

Flag Post

I cant click on the ok button of the tutorials and the game does not come out of that part. using RockMelt

Flag Post

Could you please try another browser? We will try to fix the problem with RockMelt, but until this point use Chrome or FireFox please.

Flag Post

I did a random battle, but my opponent didn’t do anything and let his timer run out. When his timer ran out, nothing happened. I thought I would auto win or something, but the game was just frozen.

Edit: A couple of refreshes fixed the problem, but you should still look into it.

Flag Post

Thank you for your report! This problem will be fixed shortly.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is a bug, but I had another issue with the timer. This time my opponent stopped playing after a round or two, but I was left having to slog through his remaining cards while having to wait for his timer to run out every time he got a turn. Maybe you can implement a three strikes and your out policy with these timers so that I don’t have to wait for so long to get a win when my opponent simply stops playing.

Flag Post

Earlier today, my dragon was hatched, I checked out its exchange option (saw the selling price of C/F are 100, R are 2000 etc) as well as fed it 3 chicken, as its appetite requires.
Now it’s back to an egg.
What gives?

Flag Post

Thank you for reports!
About timer: You can change time for turn in options, so you don’t have to wait so long if your opponent has left the battle.
About dragon: We are really sorry about that. We had some problems with level up of this type of dragons, but now it’s fixed. You received 3000 imerials as compensation.

Flag Post

Are you sure the level up is fixed? It just re-hatched a few min ago and now, after one feed, became lv 4…
somehow I don’t feel that’s correct XD

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Your pet wants to be adult so much….Even our developers are not the problem for it :) We will fix dragons, except your. Enjoy :)

Flag Post

Not sure if this is a bug or planned. In the training hall, if you win a fight against the masters, you gain no exp. But if you surrender mid-battle, you DO gain exp. (exp bar value confirms this, so it was not just showing wrong numbers)
Doesn’t make much sense to me XD

Flag Post

We have a special formula for experience. I can not tell it to you, but believe me – it’s OK. You receive exp for hard battles only…Can’t tell you more :)

Flag Post

So any battle I win against the masters are easy and any battle I surrender are hard(even if I’m beating him to a pulp)?
I purposely surrendered VERY close to winning w/o lose of a single unit to test your theory…
Out of the 3 surrenders so far, all 3 received experience.
Out of the 10 or so battles won against them in the last couple days, none of them received experience.

Furthermore, this is mutual on both side, that is to say experience is given to BOTH side when I surrender and to neither when I do not.

I repeat, this is PvE against the TRAINING HALL MASTERS, not PvP battle in arena, whole different story.
I can understand you not disclosing how much exp is given for a specific battle, but… I seriously don’t think this have anything to do with it, it’s more likely a hard-coded no-exp-for-PvE that’s malfunctioning.

Flag Post

You can receive exp for PVE, just try to experimentalize.

Flag Post

Yeah, by surrendering or losing…
Winning…. I’ve gone the extreme of using less than half total crystal given AND no range attack, no field, no equipment nor active skills of any kind and still nothing.

Flag Post

I have to report a bug… I logged in every day since i started, but now it says in the welcome screen that this is day 1 and i get 50 imps Oo

Flag Post

Same issue as Lokif, an hour ago I was on my 3rd day and refreshed the page to start this days quest and got back to 1st day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lokif:

I have to report a bug… I logged in every day since i started, but now it says in the welcome screen that this is day 1 and i get 50 imps Oo

i am having the same issue

Flag Post

I was supposed to be getting ounces today. But it reset to day 1 as well.
IGN: Awaiting Christ

Flag Post

Also I was receiving a rare card today for the missions I completed yesterday and now thats gone and I didn’t receive the card.
IGN: AwaitingChrist

Flag Post

Also had daily reset for no reason, should been the first ounce day….

Flag Post

Add me to the list of people with daily reset. It’s rather frustrating, because this is the only way to get ounces.