Bug reports page 2

200 posts

Flag Post

I’ve logged in at least two times a day since I started playing this last week, and the game will not let me past reward day 3. Today I log in and I am back to reward day 1……I’ve been playing since the first day you released.

Flag Post

I also should have get the 3 ounces for day 4 today, but I was kicked back to day 1 :(

Flag Post

same.day 1 again for me as well

Flag Post

Thank you for informing us. We are still fixing this problem. We will keep you posted.

Flag Post

Dear players! Due to technical problems the daily rewards scale was interrupted on 2 December.We apologize for this inconvenience.
All players who will log in untill 4 December, 8:00 p.m. GMT are receiving the “Free Participation in the Tournament” gift as the compensation.
Thank you.

Flag Post

You can find it in your backpack – gifts. To play tourney for free click on it and then click use button.

Flag Post

I have the Daily matter too, each day i logg in i m still on day 1.

I ve found a bug or i minsunderstand something. I was playing “Enchantress” a mountain unit wich use “counters”. At the beggining of a game she should have a number of counters equal to the number of ur heroes on the field. I was playing with 3 heroes (just for that) and she have beggined the game with 0 counters on it… maybe my heroes was not all moutain but the card specify nothing about that and i think one of my hero was mountain, Enchantress= 0 counters on it

Flag Post

just tested it again, i was playing with 3 heroes and she have got 2 counters on her, strange bug… not 0 but she should have beggined with 3 counters not 2…

Flag Post

Could you please send me names of the heroes?

Flag Post

ah i don t remenber, i will test it again and told u

Flag Post

my problem with rockmelt still the same. I cant click the OK button in the tutorial

Flag Post

i have it, it s not a bug for the enchantress my error was that i was confusing “unique” and “hero”, sorry

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this is a bug, but since two days “quest head” does not develop. In this two days I completed two times the daily quest for the first seven days, but “quest head” stagnated at 11 the whole time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sensasai:

I’m not sure if this is a bug, but since two days “quest head” does not develop. In this two days I completed two times the daily quest for the first seven days, but “quest head” stagnated at 11 the whole time.

quest head does NOT count daily quest, it counts the “achievement quest” that you earn a ”badge" for. The full list of what you earned can be found in your back pack—quest section. They do count themself btw

Flag Post

There has been mention of a free tourney pass on berserk cat for players. Alot of people including me didn’t get one here on kong.

Flag Post

Dear players! You may have some problems with the game right now. It’s not an our fault. This is the temporary problem of CDN server. We hope that it will be fixed shortly. Thank you for understanding.

Flag Post

I’m still bugged, I’m assuming it’s the same problem as the one you mentioned (CDN server stuff) but can’t be sure. Can you give an announcement when it is fixed just so that whoever is still having trouble after it is fixed won’t think it’s still the same problem?
let’s hope it gets fixed in the next 12 hours or so…. if I miss a set of daily quest, I’m gonna cry…

Flag Post

I have problems with game loading: after it says loading complete, browser refreshes and loading starts again. Windows XP sp3, browsers Chrome (last version), Opera 11, IE 8.

Flag Post

Verytas, please try again with Chrome. Now it should be ok.

Flag Post

i m not sure it s abug or me misunderstanding something:

Is Aegis shield supposed to work only when the wearer is attacked directly or is it supposed to work too when he defend a friendly unit?

Flag Post

I don’t know about anyone else, but I am having problems logging in today to play. I used explorer and firefox…both the same

Flag Post

Dear players! You may have some problems with the game right now. It’s not our fault. This is the temporary problem of CDN server. We hope that it will be fixed shortly. Thank you for understanding.

Flag Post

This isn’t really a bug per-say…
But there are scenarios where the game can become quite horrible (should the players choose to)
example:
Ogun’s Priest(nothing useful in grave) vs Myrmidon Dwarf(with max armor)
As you can see, there is a definite result in this battle—Dwarf will win. The priest cannot kill the dwarf. The dwarf CAN kill the priest (for example, 11 consecutive strongs). But if the priest does nothing and stay alert, the amount of turn required to kill the priest is astronomical. Rough calculation says 300-500 billion turns.
So if the player with the Ogun’s Priest decide to not be nice….
You can imagine how that goes, right? the one who should win sorta can’t.

There needs to be some kind of mechanism that kicks in after say 100 turns that helps speed up the battle.
Not entirely sure how that can be done without being unfair, just here to report the “issue”

I became aware of the issue because I personally had it in battle, thou my opponent was nice enough to resolve it after just a bit over 200 turns…. if he didn’t, it could take about 500 (he summoned a battle rhino with the priest, which was a bad move~ only 500 turn life expectancy)

Flag Post

I’ v e maked some tests with Aegis to be more precise.

Each time i defend an adjacent unit being attacked with a unit equiped with Aegis shield, the defending unit stay exausted after defending, but each time i do the same (defending) with Dwarvish Recruit/Aegis, Dwarvish Recruit become alerted after defending using his special strike retaliate ability. I don t understand at all, because there is nothing on dwarvish recruit unit saying it should work differently than others so i suppose there is a bug.

My opinion is Aegis should work on all ur units like on Dwarvish recruit but it dont, making this item far less usefull.
Hope i ve been clear, ty.

Flag Post

Daily reward (award) system,
at day 5 and 6 i gained 3 ounces instead of the 6 and 9 ounces described there.
day 4 +3 ounces
day 5 +3 ounces
day 6 +3 ounces
total 9….
but the discription suggest you recive
day 4 +3 ounces
day 5 +6 ounces
day 6 +9 ounces
total 20 ounces