Bug reports page 3

200 posts

Flag Post

The daily quest navigation system (with the pointing hands) on any quest that require purchase of booster pack is broken, it instead will point toward mini-boosters.

thou granted, as I said elsewhere, I don’t believe daily quests that require ounce spending should exist.

Flag Post

wow, don t know what is the matter with the server, but it s impossible to play, the game is freezing, again and again… i hope u will find what is the matter these lasts days

Flag Post

I have had several problems as well, Tourney games freezing up resulting in automatic loss, also had a problem where it automatically gave my opponent 2 turns at the start and skipped me altogether.

Flag Post

Today the server is going extremely slow. Also had a problem with a hacker. And also had a problem where I had 6 cards still on the board and the other person only had 1 and it was Deorus. I couldn’t attack it all and it was the last enemy card left and I had it surrounded but every single turn I only had the option to attack myself. Very fustrating.

Flag Post

i can’t load the game….what server!

Flag Post

I don’t know if its a bug or not, but I am trying to battle, but all I get it’s the msg: ‘cannot issue a challege’

Flag Post

bittertaste88, I help you. Try to challenge player again

Flag Post

What you have is reflected on the screen, Chuhan? More, please

Flag Post

Battle log:
Rattler announces a throwing attack against Kandian Warlock
Rattler has launched a throwing attack against Kandian Warlock
Rattler announces an assault
Rattler casts a die, which comes up 2 1
Rattler boosts the damage dealt to
*Kandian Warlock launches a weak throwing attack, dealing 1 (
4) damage to {:targetsCase}*
Kandian Warlock receives 5 damage
Zwee the Nervous Urg receives -1 to basic strikes
Kandian Warlock has perished

as you can see, the marked line is wrong. The one that launched the throwing attack is Rattler and the target case shouldbe kandian warlock.

Flag Post

Dear players! There were some problems on the server last weekends. It’s not an our fault. This is the temporary problem of CDN server. We hope that it will be fixed shortly. Thank you for understanding.

Flag Post

Deathvonduel, could you please send me the replay?

Flag Post

Also, If you have problem “can’t issue a challenge” or you can’t create a challenge, send message to Support please.

Flag Post

How do you save a replay?
this is what i got when i clicked share http://www.kongregate.com/games/bytex/berserk-universe?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapps.facebook.com%2Fberserkuniverse%2Ffb%3Fgift%3Dd1898844-ca18-4243-9568-8d678b0cfbac

Anyway, you can test it yourself, it happens 100% of the times when rattler attacks with its throwing attack regardless of whether it have a exhausted unit in formation with it.

Flag Post

OK.Thank you, I will check.

Flag Post

Hi I clicked to use my free tourney pass and somone like glitched out and the tourney said that it began but no one got to choose cards or fight a battle and then it just kicked my out and I lost my free tourney pass for the day and my 40 ounces are gone.

Flag Post

Aaargh i m in final of a tourney and game crashed just now, and i m unable to reconnect to the game :(

Flag Post

Please help with my problem: IGN AwaitingChrist

Flag Post

Lasic, trickynicky could you tell me names of your browser and their versions please?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Yes, its Internet Explorer 9

Flag Post

i m using mozilla firefox but no idea where i can find what version it is

Flag Post

i suppose you already know it but in case:

when you go under deck selection deck information are not working properly, total fight, victories and defeats are always staying at zero.

Flag Post

Not exactly a bug but with Internet Explorer at least when I go to the single card shop and look at the cards (right click to see abilities) the chat box is overlaid on the text obscuring it. Since it would be quite nice to know what the cards do before we buy them is there way to minimise the chat box or position the expanded card higher up so they don’t conflict?

Cheers

Flag Post

Trickynicky you have a free pass tournament in your backpack :) Thank you for report)

Flag Post

GKZhukov, thank you very much! We will fix this problem shortly.