Bug reports page 4

200 posts

Flag Post

instead of 1 freeze 14 days card…
i got 14…
hello 196 days of freezing XD
i’m very happy that i pretty much don’t need to feed my dragon ever again…. but i think i should report it all the same
hopefully i’m allowed to keep it

Flag Post

i was picking cards for a tournament when the game crashed/something. could i get refunded please?

Flag Post

I entered a tournament, an error popped up, i reloaded then all of a sudden i have 80 less ounces in my account. The tourny didn’t pop for me, I didn’t get cards.

Flag Post

Dear players! You may have some problems with the game right now. It’s not our fault. This is the temporary problem of magistral providers. We hope that it will be fixed shortly. If you were at the tourney, please send your nicknames to in-game Support. We will check them and give you free passes. Thank you for understanding.

Flag Post

poison is not working properly, even if ur unit remains alerted while poisoned and never exhaust it’s still taking poison dammages…. when u read the description of poison it’s not what it’s mean

Flag Post

TT_Robin, dajkaman, I have sent you in-game messages about your problem. Have a good day :)

Flag Post

Lasic, thank you very much, we will fix.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

TT_Robin, dajkaman, I have sent you in-game messages about your problem. Have a good day :)

thank you

Flag Post

Evenrayn looks bugged, when i exhaust it to select a forest unit as defender, not all forets unit can be selected, even if they are forest guardians (wich is not specified on the card)

Flag Post

This is a minor one, more of an inconvenience than problem causing in most cases, but still a Bug I think.

You cannot play a elite non-neutral card if:
1. it would be the first non-neutral card on the field AND
2. it would use exactly the same number of crystal as the total of your remaining gold crystals.

Specific example:
If the game setting is at 7 gold crystal at start (or you mulligan until it does), you cannot play a non-neutral elite card of 7 crystals as your first card.
Also, while you CAN play a 3 gold crystal non-neutral elite (such as Tanghar) and THEN play a 4 gold crystal neutral elite card(such as Seggar’s Eye), you cannot play it in the reverse order (that is to say place Seggar’s Eye first and Tanghar second)
Now, what you CAN do is place a ordinary card of that element on field first, then place the elite. As long as there exist a non-neutral card on the field it will works fine.

Flag Post

for fading it s same as poison, if u don t exaust ur unit (wich is always alerted…), u still take the fading dammages, wich is again what the description of fading means to be so no counter

Flag Post

It appears that Reader of Destinies can only use its second ability against some cursed unit and not others.
It appears to be based on how the curse is generated. Passive generated curses from either blocked attacks(of a creature that generate curse on hit, such as one equipped with moloch’s claw), from Quetzian ability or a inherit curse on Clyss doesn’t seem to work.
While actively generated curse such as by attacking with a curse-on-hit(such as one equipped with moloch’s claw) or one targeted by Clyss on reincarnate does appear to work.
It doesn’t appear to have anything to do with immunity etc as my other magic attackers, including Black Healer, can target any of the cursed units fine(thou sometimes with a X mark). Note that I checked Reader of Destines BEFORE removing the curse via Black Healer. Reader of Destinies, on the other hand, won’t be able to target the passive curse ones at all (as if it’s not cursed)
If this is intended, the text of the card needs to be changed to clarify.
If not, I guess it’s a bug

Flag Post

i have seen the bug with Reader of Destinies as described by deathvonduel

Flag Post

The tournament #2261397 is finished. The winner is: AwaitingChrist (prize: the “Free Participation in the Tournament” gift) But I didn’t receive the free participation gift, Also I didn’t receive the 9 ounces for my daily reward and also I am still waiting on the 40 ounces that we spoke about for the 12/12/12 daily gift. Thank you for your help.

Flag Post

Okay it showed up now sorry about the confusion. But I have the free participation in the tournament gift. So now I am just missing the total of 49 ounces. Thank you again and I am sorry for the double post.

Flag Post

I can’t scroll when using Mnymon’s ability. The arrows don’t respond to clicks, and the mouse wheel just scrolls to the end or start. This means I can’t get the card I want if it’s in the middle of my deck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GKZhukov:

I can’t scroll when using Mnymon’s ability. The arrows don’t respond to clicks, and the mouse wheel just scrolls to the end or start. This means I can’t get the card I want if it’s in the middle of my deck.

arrow doesn’t work here as well, but mouse wheel works fine.

Flag Post

GKZhukov thank you for report! We will fix.

Flag Post

Maybe I am the only one who noticed….but the “Free gift” for 12/19/12(today) was supposed to be 20 talismans(per report on updates). I only received 10.

Flag Post

You clicked “open” button 2 times, don’t you? So it were 10* 2 talismans.

Flag Post

Just made a tourney, first turn against DigitalPunk, his timer have gone to zero and after we was enabled to do anything. No timer on the screen. We have each refreshed our screen and hav e seen “unexpected server error”. We have waited maybe 10 minutes before i decide to surrend and ask for ur help. Thanks IGN LasicOne (was playing tourney with 40 ounces, not a gift)

Flag Post

Hi! Lasic, do you remember nicknames of other players?

Flag Post

no sorryt just the name of my opponent, if it arrives again i will remenber it may helps you

Flag Post

Teia’s lightning attack sometimes doesn’t do damage (checked for spell resistance and abilities). Her special strike still works though.

Flag Post

Just played a game against (FrancescoDutoit) in final of a tourney and after some turns, near all my units have been able to target only friendly units (only Gynnar was still working properly) on the opponent field nothing special wich can block them (itinerie, Daeva an elf ranged…)