Bug reports page 5

200 posts

Flag Post

i also have encountered a player with bug a steppe creature with special strike when equipped it gets special strike 2 but during in our game my 3 creatures omulu guard with a life of 12 , uruk life of 12 , and battle rhino life of 11 versus two of those creatures during his equipped stage all my 3 creatures vanished due to that skill how is that possible??with only 2 equipments?

Flag Post

and 1thing i have also encountered somebody using that steppe creature the same one as before but this time when equipped it damaged all my creatures again how is this possible?what does special strike really mean?

Flag Post

You are looking at the wrong skill. but in any case:
I’m guessing you mean an Akkenian warrior
Special strike is a Unreciprocated magical melee attack.
It’s like a normal melee attack, but 1 cannot be blocked, 2 always lands and 3 is magical dmg.
It can hit a different target with the special strike than with his normal attack.
Also, you mentioned equip stage, that’s not “equip” stage, that’s AFTER equip stage but before the game begins: vanguard.
What happens is this, he equips his two Akkenian warrior with most likely two Ylle’s blade
Then he uses vanguard to hit your creature with one Akkenian warrior
This triggers its special attack, so it launches a special attack
Then he uses vanguard to hit your creature with the second akkenian warrior
This triggers its special attack, so it launches a special attack
That means 4 attacks (2 vanguard-normal and 2 special) at the start of the game before anyone’s turn begins. And the vanguard attacks will inflict vulnerability on your creatures to make them take more damage.
Granted, those ALONE would NOT be enough to kill the 3 creatures you described, but they CAN be used to kill an upward of 4 creatures if the creatures are all low hp and they certainly can damage 4 creatures (which will seem like “all”)
further more, 2 AW and 2 blades only consume roughly half his crystals, so I’d guess he had other cards you didn’t list.
If by any chance those cards are:
Akkenian Swordsman
Synn
Battle Maiden
(there might be cards I didn’t list, but you got the idea)
These too can launch vanguard strike at the start of the game. Granted, even if he have the most vanguard possible, I don’t see how he could have killed all 3 of ur creatures, here is his best case scenario:
1. AW vanguard uruk -5 (to 7)
2. AW SS uruk -3 (to 4)
3. AW2 vanguard BR -4(armor 1) (to 7)
4. AW2 SS BR-3 (to 4)
5. BM vanguard uruk -4 (to 0)
6. Synn vanguard omulu-5 (to 7)
7. Synn vanguard omulu-5 (to 2)
so you would have a uruk left with 4 hp and a omulu with 2.
granted, 2 synn, 2 AW, 1 BM, 2 swords only cost 17 gold 20 silver. so he could have had something else. For example, a fool and a tayan(20 gold, include element cost, 24 silver, which is possible as 22 sivler+2 gold, so 22/22 will afford)
tayan says: when a non-darkness creature is killed, remove a counter from a card or deal 1-1-2 dmg to a card.
So, when uruk is killed, he can deal 2 to your omulu. And that means your omulu will be killed too which will deal 2 to your BR. And if it so happens that he is going first and lucky on his roll with fool, his fool will deal the last 2 dmg to your BR.
Thus, via: tayan, 2 Synn, a battle maiden, 2 arkkenian warrior, 2 ylle’s blade, fool he can kill all 3 of your creature before the game begins.
Granted, that requires rather good rolls. But all I’m saying is that there exist possible scenarios, so unless you provide more info, no one can know if it’s a bug.

Flag Post

just an add, i think vanguard don t gives vulnerability (will make a test but it’s what i remenber when i ve used it)

Flag Post

Lasic, I sent you free pass for the tourney mistake. Thank you.

Flag Post

I didn’t receive my reward for login today

Flag Post

recieved it, thanks al ot bytex

Flag Post

I’m playing a game right now and my opponent has Tiamat…he is poisoned 2, but he isn’t receiving the poison damage. He is also cursed and I have a black healer out. I tap him to deal lightening damage to Tiamat and he isn’t receiving that damage either. Big bugs!!!

Flag Post

I forgot to mention that in a game earlier that the card “Reader of Destinies” doesn’t work either when you “Deal 3 damage to target cursed creature.”

Flag Post

DungeonMater, thanks for reports!

Flag Post

Just played a game against HectorVila where Saghyrma (field) was not working at all with Hieghart wich is not Darkness (no segger in opponent play).

In the same game opponent Elf Sniper was defending at + 6 on dice… making him best defenser in game. Elf sniper is crazy, 3,33 average damage by turn and can add keep his bonus to defend for 4 normal cost…

Flag Post

am i drunk? it s 3 average damage…

Flag Post

just played a game aginst Tokol, he was playing a classical Conven deck and me a poison deck with itinerie, beholder…and i ve been totaly unabled to poison his units (it works usualy), i ve looked at all his units and seen nothing special about poison protection, and have used a unit ability at first action to prevent curse, but no way, itinerie was targeting a unit to poison each turn but without any effect

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Strange…I will ask Tokol,about his cards. Thank you.

Flag Post

1. Solifugid alerts on strike, not on attack (specifically, if it is hit by magical strike via things like Helmir’s host effect, solifugid’s effect will trigger)
2. Special strike is classified as a “magical melee attack” yet it can deal damage to units with “protection from magic”

The above mentioned might be intended, in which case a description change is in order

Flag Post

thank you for explaining il give you mor info next time it happens

Flag Post

I noticed in a game earlier today that when I use Zombie Troll; after he dies, and I resurrect him in my opponents last row, he is resurrected not alerted. The card says that he “may reincarnate alerted in opponents third row”. Either the text is wrong, or it is bugged and isn’t happening.

Flag Post

Thanks, we will fix it.

Flag Post

Regarding the Swamp unit ‘Zabira’, either the text is misleading or the card is bugged.
I never get a -2 damage reduction. Not when I get directly attacked by an opponent, not when I defend with her and not when I attack and a defending opponent wins the dice throw damaging me in the process.

Flag Post

Tested Zab myself and judic is right.
Here is the transcript of such a case (as I understand it)
Black Paladin announces a basic strike against Ayard
Black Paladin uses a basic strike to deal damage to Ayard
Black Paladin announces an assault
Zabira announces acting in the capacity of a defender Ayard
Zabira defends Ayard
Black Paladin announces an assault
Black Paladin casts a die, which comes up 4
Black Paladin launches an average strike dealing 4 damage to Zabira
Zabira receives 4 damage

On another note. black paladin have 2 normal attacks it seems, both of which can attack both cursed and uncursed creatures. I’m assuming one of them should be the unreciprocated strike one but frankly it’s impossible to tell.

And on another another note. Expired debuff sometimes doesn’t remove itself from the debuff list on the red arrow icon, thou as far as I can tell it doesn’t have any effect even thou it’s listed. This includes but not limited too the awkward Sarnaro places on cards (after they move away from that row), the fading Escallier places on dark creatures.

Flag Post

Bug with Weyde:
If the creature’s hp hit 0 and then get healed back (thus not really dead) it still gives a Elmus
Specifically, this have happened in the following two ways:
1. weak killing strike against ironwood warrior
2. killing strike against any forest guardian that have an adjacent Atakh that have not used its ability yet.
I’m guessing Tortoise Shield would work in this fashion as well.
Theoretically, an unlimited number of Elmus can be made this way.

Flag Post

Thanks, I will check :)

Flag Post

Protection from magic reads that it only protects from DAMAGE. but it also “protects” from heal such as sprite pollen by sprite.

Flag Post

‘Protection against magic includes protection against magical strikes, lightning bolts and spells’ – one of the advices in the beginning of the game.