Pros, Cons, & Suggestions page 2

53 posts

Flag Post

it is powerful, but not as extreme as that.
you do need to exhaust two RM, so while you have a huge crystal advantage “on the field” the amount of usable value difference isn’t as big. only +3-5 usable crystal advantage usually.

Flag Post

Come in kong’s chat and u will see all the day people complaining about these card and don t wanna play (quick quit) against them, they are all complaining (and u will see lot people using these cards and having a 95%win ratio) and never coming in the forum, so i ask for devs to make a survey about it and they will understand:

ubber Cybio
Ogun’s Priest
Typhon
Jargus Sathar

some are complaining about Talgatha too, but personnaly i ve found some efficient counters.
I don t say it s totally impossible to win against these cards, but there are many abuse with them, making the game poor in strategy, and giving people only 2/3options in making decks to try to counter them, so or u play the same ubber cards, or u try to counter them wich is very difficult, and let u not play all the others strategy wich are available in the game…making it poor

Flag Post

I’m not saying it’s not over powered, just that it’s not as extreme as you are making it sound. If a card average power is 3(per crystal), 7 and 10 would both be overpowered, but it won’t be fair to say that a card with a power of 7 have a power of 10
So far, I’ve met Jargus once and beat it
I’ve met Ogun once and beat it (and I lost 4-5 creature more than my opponent via its effect)
Cybio I met about 5 times, win twice or thrice, not sure, about 50/50
Typhon I met 3-4 times, only beat it once I think.

Yes, those are some of the strongest card in game, but I don’t think they are as bad as some consider them.
No, I’m not building my deck to counter any of them, I don’t even have enough cards for that kind of freedom. My forest deck, for example, have 28 of my total 35 forest cards. My mountain deck 28 of its 34. So it’s not all that hard (unless u face someone much higher level and thus have a much more sophisticated deck build while you don’t)
I’d defintely say, in the scale mentioned above, that they are at least 4s, maybe 5s. But not any higher to be game breaking

Flag Post

I agree with the feedback on taking the get an X Rare or X Ultra-rare from a booster.

People who buy the amount of packs required to get those are not likely to be bothered much by whether they complete their dailies or not.

For people who rely on dailies to help expand their collection (both free players and budget players) it’s pretty annoying as it basically means no dailies. Additionally with much of the content still in development, dailies are nice in that they are something to aim for (as there are no campaigns, free tournaments, leagues etc. atm) so keeping them achievable by the whole player-base would be nice.

Flag Post

u surely have played bad players, if u want i make a good Ogun s priest deck or a good Typhon deck and i can assure u will not beat me without ubber cards… but it’s just my opinion, for now i stop complaining about them a go take some breath out of this game, i will surely come later to see what direction he have taken, have fun with it, it have big possibilities

Flag Post

can we have counters on blade runner, Typhon,Escalier, to know how many hits or dammages they can prevent this turn?

Flag Post

lol, just tested jargus, typhon and nemych in the same row, it’s totally unfair and broken, all attacks against defender 2, first two dices at -3 (so -5 to the 2 firsts…) and prevent first 6 damages. add 2 big normal units like Lord of Graveyard or Mastodon and to the row and u can even add an item to Jargus, and u go^^.

Flag Post

If I see nemych on enemy field, you can bet my first 2 actions will be ranged. And you say the ppl that I were fighting are bad players…. who did you test that against to fall for it like that?
Anyway, personally I’d want one or two kandian warlock if I had that kind of front line. magic and physical damage block almost no weakness.

Flag Post

tested it against a lot of people… an other thing wich is a little too much in my own opinion is 3 escalier + 2 serger on field, preventing first 3 attacks + taking segger eye and exarch is big. I think Escalier should be unique; like nemych is (nemych is ok to me just have big combo with some cards).

Flag Post

to be clear i m not saying i own the thrust, just giving my opinion…and earing yours

Flag Post

Suggestion: Players should win at least 3 free participation in the tournament gift per week, it would encourage people to participate, every time people create a new tourney they need to beg for players to join them.

Flag Post

please make something for the game i m really near to stop it, since constructed tourney winning players are NEAR ALWAYS same combos totaly dominating the game, Jargus/PriestOgun/Typhon combo or maidens/Cibyo…to win u need to outskill opponent a LOT or play the same cards, really play Jargus/Priest/Typhon to see (with elf snipper or welkh wich protect form magic), and all u have to do is making one raw and do same each turn, attack with the ranged and wait priest reduce opponent field while Jargus counter all melee with typhon preventing 6 damages, not a little need to have skill, just get the card and do same again and again…

Flag Post

lol i play same now making others cry…a Typhon/onug’s evil varient with others OP like Ynog, Sniper, won all my lasts tourney with it, strange…

Flag Post

I think should have a way to make more silver coins, the ones we won for the daily tasks are so few, I can’t even buy food for my pet.

Flag Post

New quests with your pets were added. Now other players receive reward and complete daily missions by feeding your pet. It must help a bit. Also maybe we will think about price reduction for chicken. Regarding Cybio and Jargus, I share your pain, cause I’m a player too :) But ultras must be strong. Otherwise what’s the point?

Flag Post

So, my petshop finally evolved and now consumes 600 imps per day. Goodbye, sweetie, there is no way to get that much daily.
Reduce the cost of food like 4-5 times
Now, daily quests. I play for like a month, and was able to do 3 of them. I am not motivated to pay for the game. Why? So, i buy ounces. A lot. And now i have to spend them grinding for race-specific ultra to recieve… 50-100 imps? Thanks, no.
My quests for today are:
- Fight 4 irregulars
- steppe mini
- swamp terrain
- swamp UR
- forest UR
Really.
Remove UR dailies completely. Replace all other “booster” with “mini-booster” or if impossible make them like 10 times less frequent. Raise the imp rewards so they can amass even with shop alive

Flag Post

Thank you for suggestions. We will make some changes in this direction very soon.

Flag Post

I’d like to point out the current wizzle is rather useless.
When it is at max lvl, it costs 800/day to maintain for 1 hour reduction/death(lv 2-4 all have the same ratio of time:cost). At the same time, it only cost 1000 to reduce cd by 2 hours. That means you have to die, on average, 1.6 times a day to make it worth keeping.
Even mermaid would be questionable, 0.8 death per day to make it worthwhile. The super expensive ounce pet thou could be useful, cause its upkeep is lower and time longer, 1 death in 5 days could make it worth keeping.
I can understand that you might wanna sell your ounce pet or whatever. But seriously, wizzle need an adjustment. I’m letting mine die because it’s hurting more than helping.

Flag Post

Yeah, Wizzle and mermaid are not worth the food they are eating.
I would like to say that there should be other ways to get xp, not only in fights, but even when you buy stuff (cards, boosters, etc) or fight all masters (even if its 90/100 xp like Nomad).

Flag Post

But you do get experience when you buy cards, boosters, food for pets, etc.

Flag Post

I guess it should be a little more than, when I buy stuff my xp bar seems not to move =/
but thx for the answer :)

Flag Post

Hey,
1) Every game-object is indestructible except the pet. Once when I started to play (It was night and I was tired to think clearly) I explore menus on the pet given for lvlups. I pushed buttons quite randomly without willing translate anything. And I pushed button to discharge him. My suggestion is to add some attention sign for players which has problems to react captions not in native language (especially when they are a little drank). RIP free dragon.

2) Why umpi was remade? without his original mechanic it’s superhard to play versus brave acrchers decks. Is it planing to include “bodyless” feature in game? It seems to me that for playing versus avarage F decks (mostly archers) without archers need to have some particular R, SR cards every game. Yup I understand that rules and cards was simplify but some of this remakings make me confuse (umpi – strong mage control → something uselss; green (eeeem) swamp dragon → lost protection and “removing poison protection” ability; witch – lost everything, gain poison (that in original costs only 4gold crystal) and cast only twise BUt saved original cost; ather hand elven sniper was good damager once per 2 turn → good damager every turn for same cost). Mostly funiest moment for me was when I check drakness pro-deck for 700.

Ok may be I just crybaby. Lets check. I registered for buttle. 6 archers 2 druids with lighting and extralives giver with regenerating first row (no R). Enemy first turn → all my key cards (control, poisoning) dead: 3 on graveyard. 2nd game → just 4 archers (steppe) 1 card inflict vulnerability without strikeback. 1st turn → all defenders on graveyard after shooting.
Berserk isn’t game about shoting and trowing, it’s about tactic. But what tactic if you cant survive 1-2 turns versus common decks without very rare cards. Archers’re too cheap and too effective and havent much counter-play tactic (if have any).
Yeah, may be it’s just swamp and darkness problem. But when it happens every game it can may affect on my pay-money-desire.

Flag Post

Hello!

Regarding your accident with the dragon I would like to say that there is a special sign http://gyazo.com/ced83924e589c9fdefed4182c0850e1b which is asking you whether you are sure that you want to abandon your pet or not. I’m sorry to hear that you missed it.

The administration has its own view on the game development and on the balance in the game. We do appreciate your suggestions and we will look into them.
The incorporeal (or bodyless as you call it) ability will be added to the game quite soon, thank you for asking.

And if we talk about protection from shooting there is Lefranc which gives it to your coven members. So it is a good counter card when you play dark decks with coven.

Flag Post

Suggestion: we could be able to sell basic cards too. And I think the food price should be 100.

Edit: Also some weekend promo of discounts on pets (ounces ones) and displays would be welcome ;)

Flag Post

Thank you for reply
about 1) Yup, the dialog, but I mean visual sign
I have problems with translating when I have not-so-sober head, but icon like skull and bones understands equivalently with many cultures
2) I’m sorry I was little bit angry when I wrote it. It’s quite nervous to have 10 matches with only difference: number of elven snipers
By the way good luck with improving the game

+ Question
why does counter of quest “donor” increase by number of sells, but not number of sold cards?
I sell 50 cards in first time, then I reread description. If i can sell cards 1 by 1 without any penalty, what the reason to make like that?

PS. yes yes, good example of counter to archers with cost [counter] of 550 ounces to the decks gathered… ok, I began it again.
“Berserk” have the same problems untill drakonids time