Contests

94 posts

Flag Post

Here you can take part in contests.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

New contest! Here is a link of image below. 10 different cards are hidden there. Try to find one of them! It’s important – only one for each participant :) You receive 20 talismans and 100 imperials for the right answer.
Player who will comment this post twice or more will be disqualified. Also please specify your in-game nickname.To see all cards of the game click “all cards” button in your decks. Go!

http://bytexgames.ru/assets/images/news/rebirth/contest1.jpg.

Flag Post

ZombieTroll in game name AwaitingChrist

Flag Post

I have 180 talismans now :) You can find reward in your backpack – gifts.

Flag Post

I’ll go with Moloch’s Claw since he has all that purple wrapping around him but only at the top

Ingame name is Guiltygear

Flag Post

Atakh ingame name: denbergbever

Flag Post

Still 180 :) Sorry guys.

Flag Post

Atakh ingame name: denbergbever

Flag Post

beholder: ingame lasic

Flag Post

Kor-Gathol
IGN: deathvonduel

Flag Post

And still 180 :)

Flag Post

Evenrayn
IGN: GMSupaSteve

Flag Post

knight of segger
in-game name: sensasai

Flag Post

I have another picture for you. It will be easier.The rules are the same – 10 different cards are hidden there. Try to find one of them! It’s important – only one for each participant. You receive 20 talismans and 100 imperials for the right answer.
Player who will comment this post twice or more will be disqualified. Also please specify your in-game nickname.To see all cards of the game click “all cards” button in your decks.

http://bytexgames.ru/assets/images/news/rebirth/contest2.jpg

Flag Post

Dragchrow (ingame name LasicOne)

Flag Post

Dragon hunters
in game name: waynebracher1

Flag Post

Kor-Gathol
IGN: deathvonduel
ironic….

If the last one is no longer valid, can we have have the answers? Really curious

Flag Post

Deorus
IGN: Dungeonmater

Flag Post

Korred
In-game name: sensasai

Flag Post

I’m sorry but there is no Dragcrow. Other participants will receive 20 talismans and 200 imperials each one. Go on :)

Flag Post

And about previous picture – it will be a secret :)

Flag Post

Dragon Hunters IGN: AwaitingChrist :)

Flag Post

I am very sorry about that last post it was an accident. I had the wrong thing copy and pasted. My guess was Capriped. IGN AwaitingChrist Thanks :)

Flag Post

AARRRGH, at first i have seen dragon hunter and have tought: “he is not HIDDEN”…my bad lol