Contests page 2

94 posts

Flag Post

It’s OK:) And there is no Capriped. I’m sorry.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Is your Christmas tree the best ever existed? As well as your family? My congrats! You have a chance to get prize for your happiness. All that you need is to send photo of you with your family until to 21 December. The only condition is that, in the picture, you must be next to your fir, holding sign with Berserk Universe. Author of the work with the highest number of Likes receives Obscur Pactup deck! The participants who place second and third receive Evenrayn or Total Darkness deck choosingly.

E-mail for your photos: support@bytexgames.com

Flag Post

New contest! I’ve got a new postcard. But unfortunately it hasn’t got name. So help me please! Author of the funniest variant receives 30 talismans and the 5 postcards.

Postcard:

http://bytexgames.ru/assets/images/news/ramki/new_postcard.jpg

Flag Post

Where my shirt go?
IGN deathvonduel

Flag Post

To see or not to see? IGN: LasicOne

Flag Post

The Last of the Mohorcans
The Last of the Mohorcs
Or a variant on deathvonduel’s – Dude, where’s my shirt?

IGN:GKZhukov

Flag Post

And a few more…

You looking at me? Cos I’m looking at you!
Tree 2 Orc 0
Peace Offering

Flag Post

“Player offline” ign: denbergbever

Flag Post

Where is my hairdresser? IGN: LasicOne

Flag Post

Nice try Bilbo. IGN:DungeonMater

Flag Post

What about – I don’t talk with you )))

Flag Post

Victory at all costs, for without victory there is no survival.

Or

Loneliness adds beauty to life. It makes the night swamps air smell better.

IGN: AwaitingChrist

Flag Post

You are beautiful

Flag Post

waynebracher1, deathvonduel, Dungeonmater and sensasai received 20 talismans and 200 imperials contest. :)

Flag Post

Great idea, but …

in order to register for the tournament you need to register at your forum and this requires a Facebook account. So basically anybody without Facebook can’t participate. Can we register here on Kong, too?

Flag Post

Yep, I’ve made spesial thread.Thank you for suggestion :)

Flag Post

10 different cards are hidden here. Try to find one of them! It’s important – only one for each participant :) You receive 30 talismans for the right answer.

Player who will comment this post twice or more will be disqualified. Also please specify your in-game nickname.To see all cards of the game click the “All cards” button in your decks. Go!

Flag Post

Ogun´s Priest

Flag Post

Saghyrma
IGN: deathvonduel

On another note, that name-the-postcard contest never had any result…. can you get on that?

Flag Post

Ogun´s Priest and Saghyrma are right answers. Unfortunately, postcard contest can’t be resulted.This art will be added as a card, so it can’t be a postcard.

Flag Post

Malachite Dragon? The rest didn’t seem familiar at all.

IGN: grotius

Flag Post

Unfortunately, there is no Malachite Dragon on the picture. Guys…2 answers. You can give 2 answers and receive 60 talismans :)