Daily Reward Bug

17 posts

Flag Post

I"m on day 6 of the daily reward prize, but I only have 12 ounces, not the 18 I should have. I don’t think I spent any of my ounces either… Thanks devs!

Flag Post

Hi! We gave you your 6 ounces, thank you for feedback!

Flag Post

wait… are we SUPPOSED to get 3+6+9=18 ounces? I only got 9… I thought it was just a display error on the daily system = =

Flag Post

im on day 9, and when it told me that i got a mountain mini-booster, i clicked open, and when i logged in, i had neither the minibooster nor the 12 ounces i was supposed to get. thanks for reading.

Flag Post

Wow! Thanks for the prompt response devs!

Flag Post

The problem is in deficiency of notification.Presents are automatically added without it, when you press open. It doesn’t mean that you didn’t receive them.

Flag Post

Dajkaman,to receive your daILY reward reload the page please. Also could you please send me screenshot of your daily scale?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

Dajkaman,to receive your daILY reward reload the page please. Also could you please send me screenshot of your daily scale?

I did check my cards and it seems that I really got the minibooster, But i still miss my ounces. i have 29 (3 and 6 from daily reward, 20 from second place in tournament) and i didnt get the 12 it tells me that im supposed to get.
screenshots:
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3361/screenshot1mn.png

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/797/screenshot2pw.png

Flag Post

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7342/dailyhn.png
should have 30 ounces(3+6+9+12), but only have 21.

Flag Post

Yeah I don’t seem to be getting the rewards either. I have 80 ounces from the Santa Claus event, but don’t have my 3+6 from the last two days of Daily login. I don’t now if I was getting the imperials before that as was new so just took it for granted that I was, rather than checking the numbers.

Flag Post

I did not seem to get 40 ounces or the booster from Santa today. Could you please look into this devs?

Flag Post

Dear players! We will fix the problem with daily reward tomorrow. Sorry for inconvenience.

Flag Post

Richliu, we haven’t got notification about the presents when you click open button. It doesn’t mean that you didn’t receive them. They are automattically added into your cards, your ounces etc. Could you send screenshot of gifts tab to the Support please?

Flag Post

On the game news for today it says 12/19/12 – 20 talismans I only received 10 Talismans and it might be just with Kong but people on Facebook are reporting that they received 20. Thanks for checking on this.

Flag Post

I am not receiving my daily reward since yesterday (24/12). I sing out and sing in again, but nothing, tried to load the page again, until now nothing, I would like you guys to fix it, specially coz I lost the special card yesterday.

Flag Post

bittertaste88, thank you for report! We will check and fix it.

Flag Post

Thanks bytex, I will wait until you guys can’t fix it and I hope I can get the rewards I am losing since 24/12.

27/12 Edit: Today I got the daily reward, I would be glad if you guys could give me the ones of the 3 days I lost, thx.