Bug reports page 6

200 posts

Flag Post

Then change the in game card tip
It currently reads: A card that has Protection from Magic does not receive any damage from spells, lightning or magic strikes.
It should be changed to: A card that has Protection from Magic does is not affected by spells, lightning or magic strikes. or something to that effect.

And while we are on the matter of texts
Special strike: Unreciprocated Strike. Magical melee attack type.
But via multiple test in game, it’s actually a non-magical strike (protection from magic doesn’t block it while stuff that blocks non-magical does)

Flag Post

I understand that spells affect without damage and your description is rather. Thanks, I will fix.

Flag Post

Bagdakhar ability bug:
Unmask – Can be returned to the deck to summon a Warrior Hero in the same location at the beginning of your turn.

It can actually be used at the beginning of either player’s turn.

Flag Post

Thanks, it was fixed :)

Flag Post

Playing on FB. His Unuk dies but stays on my screen. His units then become untouchable as they move into the space it occupied or any space occupied by a unit that moved into that space. https://apps.facebook.com/berserkuniverse/?replay=/replays/show/10/1035976_38262

Flag Post

Unuk is healed and gains Exp when a friendly creature dies from poison too

Flag Post

Thanks. I will fix :)

Flag Post

Bug with begin of turn ability
When you have a optional ability (such as Mnymon, Bagdakhar) as well as a non-optional ability (such as the fool, Marid, Ynog) that should go off at beginning of the turn, you do not get to use the optional ability.

I have tested the above mentioned cards specifically. I also tested terror of the swamp, it seems to work fine no matter what and doesn’t adversely affect any other card.

On another note, you said that the bug with Bagdakhar where it can be used on opponent’s turn have been fixed… well… it haven’t.

Flag Post

From news in-game:
“All players… recieve free deck… Element of deck is according to player’s element.”
My element is darkness. My first starter was Swamp+Plains. I dont need this new forest(!) deck at all, i was selling forest cards to feed the dragon.

Flag Post

Yes, it’s from news. But there is one more thing. Players whose element is dark or neutral receive deck of random different element.

Flag Post

Hi, I was in a boosterdraft and I couldn’t press the select card button.
It did work in previous drafts, but this time i couldn’t select two rares or any of the other good cards.
It speaks for itself that i didn’t stand a chance.
BTW, refreshing the page didn’t work either.

Here is a screenshot where you can see the button is grayed out, instead of blue.
as you can see i use Internet Explorer.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/berserkdraftevidence.jpg
(hope this image works, never done this before, i have some more screen shots if that is usefull to you guys, good luck)

Flag Post

Booster Draft #4753421 on Facebook with Chrome browser and I had the same bug grotius mentions above.
I was unable to select cards. This first cost me my rare and then a Praetorian as well as any potential of being competitive.

ThomasNighthawk in game, Thomas Nighthawk on Facebook.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avataristche:

Unuk is healed and gains Exp when a friendly creature dies from poison too

I am aware of that. What happened in the game I mentioned is I killed his Unuk first so it wouldn’t have any opportunity to heal. It was dead, but the image stayed visible on my screen. Any unit he moved into the space then became untargetable even after moving out of that space. Further, any unit that then moved through a space those units had occupied also became untargettable.

Flag Post

I cannot sell cards for dragon.
It problem continues from former server down.
I try everyday, but fail repeatedly.

Flag Post

(It is displayed to screen “Unexcepted server error”)

Flag Post

Ashur Quersam announces a basic strike against Typhon
Ashur Quersam uses a basic strike to deal damage to Typhon
Ashur Quersam announces an assault
Typhon casts a die, which comes up 2
Ashur Quersam casts a die, which comes up 6
Typhon misses
Ashur Quersam launches a strong strike dealing 4 damage to Typhon
Typhon receives 4 damage
Ashur Quersam uses Vampirism against Typhon
Ashur Quersam is healed by the card with Nosferatu’s Sigil
Ashur Quersam heals by 4
Ashur Quersam heals by +1
Ashur Quersam receives no extra lives – maximum already reached
Typhon receives Nosferatu’s Sigil
Murk announces a basic strike against Battle Rhinoceros
Murk uses a basic strike to deal damage to Battle Rhinoceros
Murk announces an assault
Murk casts a die, which comes up 4
Murk launches an average strike dealing 3 (
2) damage to Battle Rhinoceros
Typhon protects from damage
Battle Rhinoceros armor 1
Battle Rhinoceros receives no damage

For some reason Typhon does NOT protect against a normal strike made by Ashur Quersam.
As you can see in the log, in the same turn, Ashur Quersam attacked Typhon BEFORE Murk attacking Battle Rhinoceros. Whereas Typhon’s ability applied for the latter attack, canceling the damage, the attack by Ashur Quersam was not reduced.

Flag Post

Probably Ashur Quersam was not in the same row as Typhon. Because new text of the cards says: During the opponent’s turn it prevents first 6 points of non-magical attack damage to cards in the same row as Typhon.

Flag Post

Ashur Quersam was ATTACKING Typhon. Typhon MUST be in same row as it self….

Flag Post

I finally got it. Typhon now does not prevent damage to himself, only to cards in his row. That is why Ashur Quersam dealt damage to him

Flag Post

ah….. it was nerfed…. i got it now = =

Flag Post

I cannot examine the contents of a deck sold in a shop.
(Balista,Total darkness,Iron Mountains,and Time of Recruite)

and..this may be misunderstanding … … .
At that time, I played sarnaoro.
(it becomes awkerdness nonmountain creatures)
my Basic mountain creatures got awarkness.
(they are 3 Dwarf Armor-Bearer s)
But it happen I fight against a CPU once, same bug is not reaper after from it.

Flag Post

troggking, we fixed the problem with pro-decks, it should be ok now.
and considering sarnaoro – probably there was knight of segger and he changed the element.

Flag Post

I see.
sorry,my Misapprehension.

Flag Post

Hieghart ability lets it and ONLY lets it ATTACK again when triggered.
However, if there is no other targets to attack, it gains the same effect as alerted(remain alert AND restored movement) I do not believe this is intended or it should be written as such.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathvonduel:

Hieghart ability lets it and ONLY lets it ATTACK again when triggered.
However, if there is no other targets to attack, it gains the same effect as alerted(remain alert AND restored movement) I do not believe this is intended or it should be written as such.

I honestly didn’t understand what is wrong with Hieghart from your description. Can you be more precise and give more details? And it would be perfect if you could show us a replay.