New event!

67 posts

Flag Post

Post info as you get it.

Flag Post

It seems like this event is going to be (a lot) shorter, according to the Harvest Box timer (currently about 5d, 22h for me).

EDIT: Also, first released legendary structures in the box?

Flag Post

what event? i dont see any?

Flag Post

just saw the new big 4 suspend Epic…. looks interesting.

Flag Post

Well I hope other people are excited. New BT cards are complete crap, so I don’t feel any pressure to collect any of them.

Flag Post

Looks like the event is 20 days long the count down timer is in the event pop up

Flag Post

Vegawalker lvl 3

Commander has Enchance Armor 1 and Heal Raider 1
Havoc 2/6
Iron Maiden 2/6
Colossus 2/4
Missile Silo 2/6
Plated Defender 2/6

and that’s all I saw before I beat it. Out of energy now so I’ll have to wait to refill back up to 50 before I can see lvl 4.

Flag Post

Wow new Raider Legendary is very solid!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by zanemvula:

Looks like the event is 20 days long the count down timer is in the event pop up

Huh? Could you clarify where it says 20 days?

Also this may be already obvious to some, but it looks like these events are holiday-themed, so we might see one during December as well.

EDIT: Never mind I see what you meant; I guess/hope the store box’s timer is just off.

Flag Post

anybody can tell me whether i can get the reward using a fortifier, aegis and a havoc? (maybe before end of the event a stag beetle and another full upgraded havoc?)

Flag Post

The Pantheon Progeny could be useful. The only downside is it’s 4 delay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by masterpeng:

anybody can tell me whether i can get the reward using a fortifier, aegis and a havoc? (maybe before end of the event a stag beetle and another full upgraded havoc?)

I don’t think anyone can get to Lv.10 for the event missions yet with only 250 energy, so we’ll have to wait a day or so before people see that and can comment on it.

Flag Post

I’ve take a look at the new cards and the only good ones I see are the Heart Reaper (2 delay with 4 pierce amazing for raider decks, mini defiance!), and the best card seems to be Supersonic Deity. That card looks fucking amazing for righteous decks I wish I could get one but I’m probably not going to bother buying any of the new cards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pr4ctice:

I think it’s a righteous card.

Protect Righteous 3
Rally Righteous 3
Pierce 5

Flag Post

“Wow new Raider Legendary is very solid!!”

Is it? Maybe I’m spoiled, but it’s weaker than a Stag Beetle.

Stag Beetle is a 7attack 13life 3wait
Counter 3
Rally Raider 3
Pierce 4

Heart Reaper is a 4attack 14life 2wait
Counter 4
Pierce 4
Rally Raider 2

So it’s got one more counter and 1 more life with one less wait but lower rally and lower beginning attack. Don’t get me wrong I’d put it into my deck if I got one, but it doesn’t seem that great to me at first glance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RickyKarnage:

Protect Righteous 3
Rally Righteous 3
Pierce 5

Miss read your comment. Sorry.

Flag Post

Protect Righteous 3
Rally Righteous 3
Pierce 5

Lol he’s talking about the new cards in the box not the event card. I agree Heart Reaper looks solid but I disagree with you when you say it’s weaker than Stag Beetle.

1 Delay makes a hell of a difference, sure it lacks 4 attack but the 1 delay makes up for that on BOTH offense and defense. Overall definitely better card

Flag Post

Neocyte Extractor is obscene.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Heahengel:

Yeah it is very good for imperial decks, and strengths them by getting healing online quickly to allow for aegis and ospry to start working.

Shining sanctuary is probably better because it applies to everything and does even more with the rally/health, but the Neocyte Extractor can work for a majority imperial deck as a 1 turn faster shining sanctuary.

Flag Post

The Legendary Raider Fusion is insane… Heart Shredder. 2 delay 5/14 with counter 4, pierce 4, and rally raider 2. And that’s just lvl 1.
>_<

Flag Post

The Legendary Raider Fusion is insane… Heart Shredder. 2 delay 5/14 with counter 4, pierce 4, and rally raider 2. And that’s just lvl 1.
>_<

Where are you seeing it can be fused? My fusion menu doesn’t show it.

Flag Post

>_<

Just to clarify the card we are talking about is called Heart Reaper, isn’t a fusion, and its MAX stats look like

4 attack/14 health 2 delay
counter 4
pierce 4
rally raider 2

Unless they introduced new fusions that I haven’t seen

Flag Post

I’m looking at the card lists.

Flag Post

Great to see a new event so soon!
Also received my 1st legendary card today so happy days :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Heahengel:

Looks like the Devs read my post from a couple of days ago and decided to change it to Delay 1 =/