(Recruitment) BlackLotus - top 40 ranked and quickly rising

68 posts

Flag Post

Everyone knows that guilds ranked 10-40 have no shot in ever cracking the top 5 come war time. The only way that someone new is going to give the top guys some new competition is the top guys from the guilds stuck in the land of average have to get together.

In just 3 days I have recruited 25 guys and are in the works of getting a top 25 guild to fold and join me.

A change at the top is long overdue and BlackLotus is the guild that’s going to make it happen.

If you are in a guild that just has no shot on ever reaching the top 5 and you want more, than apply below or leave me a message. We use the app “line” for communicating. My name there is trotster. Just leave me a message and we will talk about joining BlackLotus

See you at the top very soon

Flag Post

In just 3 days, you made 3 topics no ? :O

Sorry, I used to be a troll sometimes ! Good luck in the next war ;)

Flag Post

followed trotster over from sith lords and we already have a great group of guys here, and are looking for people who will share our spoils from future wars. look forward to meeting you new recruits

Flag Post

Left my top 25 guild to join trotser. Was tired of being very active and not seeing results. This guild right now with only 25 members could easily beat my old one. Everyone grinds hard and is just looking to improve. Very happy with my decision to switch.

Flag Post

Still taking applications. Keep them coming. And thanks for the support :)

Flag Post

Pretty sure the first day guilds came into existance were the fastest growing guilds in the game’s history.

Gl. Ship me a black lotus in decent condition and I’ll join!

Flag Post

800% growth! Such wow! 1-8 members in only 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by validname1:

Pretty sure the first day guilds came into existance were the fastest growing guilds in the game’s history.

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by jsin1202:

Everyone knows that guilds ranked 10-40 have no shot in ever cracking the top 5 come war time. The only way that someone new is going to give the top guys some new competition is the top guys from the guilds stuck in the land of average have to get together.

well just for your info..
last war, umbra rank 15th in Br, got 3rd place, and apogee rank 30+ in br, got a top10 placement.

i hope you make top10 next war, best of luck..;)

Flag Post

Lol. You guys are such haters. It’s ok. Can’t wait till we pass you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FroschKonig:

well just for your info..
last war, umbra rank 15th in Br, got 3rd place, and apogee rank 30+ in br, got a top10 placement.

i hope you make top10 next war, best of luck..;)

+1

Umbra has placed top 10 in every war and we were only briefly top 10 in br.

Flag Post

Umbra is underrated, they are probably the 5th best guild
It’s basically like this
OL
TL
Eclipse
Daddyguild
Umbra
Berzerkers

Flag Post
Originally posted by TyraidUnleashed:

Umbra is underrated, they are probably the 5th best guild
It’s basically like this
-Some guild I’m not in, have not battled and therefore have no idea what strength they are
-Some guild I’m not in, have not battled and therefore have no idea what strength they are
-Daddyguild

Fixed

Flag Post

Have battled all (several times) and been in 2, oh myyyy.

Thanks for the failed troll attempt however, it was mildly entertaining to watch you try.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TyraidUnleashed:

Have battled all (several times) and been in 2, oh myyyy.

Thanks for the failed troll attempt however, it was mildly entertaining to watch you try.

I’m sorry. You are totally right. That list is 100% accurate and is the true representation of guild strength. Diretide and CrazyDiamond don’t even stand a chance when compared with DaddyGuild.

Flag Post

TL n OL never met, just an indicator of the system not functioning correctly. So the fact umbra got top 5 doesn’t mean they are stronger. Pairings might have just been easier.

Flag Post

Based on net ranking across all wars, this is the ranking list:

1. OVERLOAD
  2. Eclipse
  3. TyrantLegends
  4. DireTide
  5. Berzerkers
  6. Umbra
  7. Prometheans
  8. CrazyDiamond
  9. AlphaBeasts
  10. Asura

Flag Post

umbra also had the luck to avoid diretide completely… we dont have a clue about their strength but and we are pumped as fuck to meet them in the next war ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jcm1117:

TL n OL never met, just an indicator of the system not functioning correctly. So the fact umbra got top 5 doesn’t mean they are stronger. Pairings might have just been easier.

We met pretty much every war. We met Eclipse in war 1/3

I think Umbra avoided us last war or we fought once.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jcm1117:

TL n OL never met

Sure we did.

Edit: damn you valid! Afaik we fought umbra once last war. Just didn’t bother to add the screen to our album…

Flag Post

That BlackLotus has officially welcomed the former guild know as calamity onto our team. They are the 1st top 35 guild to realize that merging is the only way to take a top spot on the next war.

If you realize what calamity did and want to be apart of the hottest thing going atm, then shoot me a msg here or on line (trotster). Maybe BlackLotus is exactly what your looking for.

We are currently sitting 15pts outside of top 100 with only 30members and only being in existence for 3 days. Id say that’s a strong start.

We are looking forward to top 25 in our 1st war.

Flag Post

That BlackLotus has officially welcomed the former guild know as calamity onto our team. They are the 1st top 35 guild to realize that merging is the only way to take a top spot on the next war.

If you realize what calamity did and want to be apart of the hottest thing going atm, then shoot me a msg here or on line (trotster). Maybe BlackLotus is exactly what your looking for.

We are currently sitting 15pts outside of top 100 with only 30members and only being in existence for 3 days. Id say that’s a strong start.

We are looking forward to top 25 in our 1st war.

You do realize that Calamity imploded right? All the heavy hitters left. Rich, the leader, said something along the lines of

“I can’t help it if they want to spend their energy on the weaker guilds lol”

and so all the people who got it to #18 left and formed a different guild. You’ve got the remnants of a once good guild. Congrats on getting a bunch of dead weight.

Flag Post

Sigh… More haters… It’s ok. I’ll enjoy passing u by

Flag Post

We also have a joint recruitment agreement with covert. Are they a bunch of dead weight too?

Flag Post

Not being a hater, being completely serious. Calamity had about 25 people doing all the hard work, with the rest of the people just grinding gold against the weaker guilds. The leader didn’t do shit about it, and so the good guys left and formed a different guild. What was left was the inactives and the gold grinders, those who just wanted a free ride and didn’t put any effort in. There’s a reason they merged with you, and that’s because they knew they had no shot after the active people left.