How to get troops?

6 posts

Flag Post

Hello!

I play Dotd for 1 months now and I just discovered that Legion is the attack for raid (sorry for my english), but I don’t know where to get better troops than farm men ? I know we can get them in raids,but what raids ? I’m level 57 att:857 def:396 stamina:65. Thank you for your answer ! :)

Flag Post

You can get better troops from raids.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shinops:

Hello!

I play Dotd for 1 months now and I just discovered that Legion is the attack for raid (sorry for my english), but I don’t know where to get better troops than farm men ? I know we can get them in raids,but what raids ? I’m level 57 att:857 def:396 stamina:65. Thank you for your answer ! :)

You can get better troops by buying them when they become available, or from raids.

Right now there is a world raid going on (I reckon you’ll be able to find the link), and it gives decent troops (by “decent” I mean something along the lines of "it’s unlikely that you’ll have any better ones unless you paid planet coins for them).

Flag Post

Thank you Kazeto for your answer, I am on this raid actually !

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shinops:

Hello!

It sounds like you haven’t been doing the quests. Do the quests, when you get to the next area you get better gear and legions, and you can summon your own raids!

Flag Post

u can get them on raids,

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=220887&kv_difficulty=1&kv_raid_boss=kessovcastle&kv_hash=8T4qwL1C9g