Your game is broken, and you aren't fixing it.

48 posts

Flag Post

It all comes down to one issue. Everything else has minuscule importance by comparison. Lag.

Your game is unplayable. Period. End of story. Fix the lag, or lose the game.

Do it yesterday. Spend what you have to to fix it. NOW. Or you are going to lose your player base. You are already losing.

I’m out till there is a fix. I’ll check in, but I’m not going to waste any more time on this issue that is apparently getting worse rather than better. Days and days on end.

It’s sad, and very irritating, Such a STUPID reason to have to quit a rather entertaining game, but there you have it.

Good luck.

Flag Post

Well, the fact that there is so much lag shows that the player base is increasing, but I agree they need to get better server architecture and/or optimize the game’s programming immediately.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KuroShiro:

Well, the fact that there is so much lag shows that the player base is increasing, but I agree they need to get better server architecture and/or optimize the game’s programming immediately.

Point taken but players who already know the game for a while are sick of this lag and want to quit.

New players arrive and…for how long they keep playing if they found this lag?

They think that the game is funny, they reach the kong’s badges and then they quit. They can always find new players or keep someone of the old ones but the lag issue is serious.

They really have to do something about that.

Flag Post

Kinda curious if they have the same Issue on Face-book, or is the lag just on Kong?

Flag Post

This is what happens when you let the lag problem persist. :(

Flag Post

not that I ever bought a lot of PC, but I quit doing that once it became apparent that they had no intention of making the game consistently playable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by user10000:

Thank you so much for recording chat !!!! :D

Rolling on the floor lagging again!! :D

Regards, Goontlag

Flag Post

N. 56, Lag Wars: The Server Strikes Back

That’s the best one. Lag made the game unbearable, thankfully I don’t have a ton of stamina, energy, or honor, but for the other 9999999 players, I’m sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by user10000:

Hey cool! Im a part of something!
-Goldenlag10

Flag Post

It’s very much a lagomorph.
-Bolglag

Flag Post

Bumping this thread because…well you know…it’s baaaaaaak!!

Symptoms reported to, and confirmed by me:

Very moderate lag during CE wr till the very end.

Lag increasing to stellar heights just after wr ended…also expected.

But the kicker is IT NEVER STOPPED!

And it keeps getting worse by the hour. Sometimes it’s wait time of 30 seconds or more during clicks. Occasionally it disappears altogether for a minute or two.

But overall this clickfest of a game is once again unplayable!

Maybe this will help you fix it. Again? Sure would be nice if we could look forward to a lag free game forever, but I suppose that’s too much to ask.

Flag Post

I assume all of their games are lagging at the moment. I also play clash of the dragons by 5th Planet games, and the lag is just as bad in that game as it is here sadly

Flag Post

Bump.

Only Because the game is currently unplayable from the lag issues.

- Lagiabloz

Flag Post

I’m not joking when I say they should change the name to “Lag of the Dragons”. The name would fit so much more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kegfarms:

I’m not joking when I say they should change the name to “Lag of the Dragons”. The name would fit so much more.

Did it ever occur to you that they must be running like 40 games, all online, from one single server?

That poor machine must be made out of lead pipes, wooden cogs, plastic springs and the occasional elf strapped to a gauge. I think its time to get an upgrade with all the money Sui alone must spend into the game, lol.

Flag Post

Well, i got to inform that here the lag usually isn’t that hard. There are some times that the lag comes and hit with a infernal power, but that’s rare. With lag or without, i will continue playing, but i do hope this gets better :\

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harry_Tipper7:
Originally posted by Kegfarms:

Did it ever occur to you that they must be running like 40 games, all online, from one single server?

That poor machine must be made out of lead pipes, wooden cogs, plastic springs and the occasional elf strapped to a gauge. I think its time to get an upgrade with all the money Sui alone must spend into the game, lol.

Did it ever occur to you that they refuse to buy new servers when that would fix the problem?

Flag Post

Whoa! I’m not the only one?

Flag Post

Yeah, the game really is quite laggy. ALL OF THE TIME. Lately, anyways.

Flag Post

this has really gotten out of hand. more and more people have stopped playing and the frustration level can’t be good for us and the poeple around us either.
the fact that there is so much lag is not per sée the biggest problem.. the bigger concern is that it is getting worse by the day and it doesn’t seem to be getting the neccesary attention from the ‘admins’ either.
Great that there are world raids being launched and everything but ever since this last kessov was launched the lag has skyrocketed and it still hasn’t stabilised after 24 hours past corrupted erebus.
@ 5thplanetgames; time for a new server maybe? don’t we (some of us paying) customers deserve a neatly functioning game? wouldn’t a new server be a good investment in the probably very bright future of 5thplanetgames?
Many of us feel like this problem is not being or going to be resolved which will cause an increasing flow of players who’ll stop playing Dotd. Hopefully the announcements will soon read: Lag is being investigated/ resolved, it would be great if there would be some form of progress trackable for us normal folks

Flag Post

after you fix this lag issue should do something about everything else thats wrong about the game. like the pvp. i’m lvl 264 now and i’m lucky to find someone to attack thats less then lvl 350 and there’s no one less than lvl 300. doesn’t matter how many times i refresh. suggestion…. if someones rank 5 in colosseum their list should be mostly filled with people the same rank same goes for duel. oh, did i mention the lag?

Flag Post

It’s so bad I can barely load the game. It’s really bad. Oh the humanity :(

Flag Post

Patch Notes August 10th, 2012

++ Known Issues

There are periods of lag that affect gameplay. We are actively working on fixes in several different areas to resolve this.

Patch notes are a great thing to read ;D

Flag Post

I really stopped to just try to pvp, cause when you have 100 tickets and every window from equipment of two players is laggy you have to spend so much time on it … and even sometimes the game crash

Flag Post
Originally posted by klb33:

Patch Notes August 10th, 2012

++ Known Issues

There are periods of lag that affect gameplay. We are actively working on fixes in several different areas to resolve this.

Patch notes are a great thing to read ;D

The same messege was in patch notes 2 weeks ago. And 3 weeks ago. And probably even before that.

Crash of the Dragons (other 5PG game) were even worse. You had to refresh ~9000 times to even get on the server, and it was still lagging.